Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Waiting...Waiting...And then waiting some more.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 2 reviews

Frank and Libby find out the meaning of the words, "when theres a will, theres a way"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-27 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 1078 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter 7

I looked down at my watch. It had been about 2 hours since I had spoken to Gee and there was still no sign of him. And still no sign of the guy with the gun. I got up and went to the fridge to grab another diet coke, trying to refrain from drinking so I could refrain from my shiny new boyfriend being killed. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the shiny new boyfriend, as was evident by the fact he was sledging down the stairs on the lid of his bin. Finally the doorbell rang again and I ran to it in the hope of someone sober and sane to sooth my nerve. Again Unfortunately, I found neither.
“Hey, honey.” Were the first and only words to leave Mikey’s mouth before he immediately passed out on the front porch. I looked to his brother for an explanation.
“Well, maybe we gave him a couple of beers before we came, but it was only a couple, its not my fault he’s a lightweight.” He said ‘innocently’. I ushered him in and greeted everyone that followed him through the door; Meera, Bob, Ray, Dazzle and her friends, Dust and his friends, and then I froze. There he was, following behind Dust (Another randomer from our year). I looked him up and down. He fit the description perfectly, except for the small scar on the ridge of his cheek, it must have been from the red-head, poor girl. I let him in and watched as he made his way into the front room; I couldn’t understand why he wanted Frank dead. Why he wanted the Red-head dead. He looked like just an average teenage dork, in fact, he looked kinda cool, like if I hadn’t have witnessed him shooting someone I would have been friends with him easily. I quickly ran up the stairs and pulled Frank up from where he had been preparing himself for another slide down the stairs.
“Hey baby, what’s uuuup?” I rolled my eyes and dragged him down the stairs, and pushed him into the bathroom. He looked at me for a second, and then repeated the question.
“What’s up?” This time he asked a little more sober, as if he had realized something was wrong.
“What’s up is that the guy who is plotting to murder you has just walked into your house, and you are staring at me like I’m speaking an alien language or something.”
“Oh. Shit.” He seemed to sober immediately, and his eyes filled with fear. “What do we do?”
“I’m not sure, I guess we wait…unless you wanna end the party early?”
“No, I want to wait, if we wait we can get him arrested.”
“Yeah, that sounds good, but its only 9:30, how the hell are we supposed to wait?”
“Well, we’ll keep an eye on him, and we’ll stay together at all times, and…well, that’s all I got.” I Stared at Frank for a while, forming a plan in my head. Suddenly it hit me, I knew everything the guy had planned, I knew what weapon he was using, I knew when he was planning to commit the crime, so why not steal the weapon, and stop the crime.
“I have THE perfect idea.” It took me a while to explain, Frank kinda opposed to the fact that the main feature of the plan was me removing this guys clothes until I find and steal the gun.
“Right, okay, fine, I give in, do it…BUT, I want you to promise me that you don’t…you know, like him or anything.”
“Im not even going to justify that with a answer, ‘cause your crazy, completely crazy.” I pulled him in to a long kiss, despite the lingering taste and smell of Jack Daniels, and then walked out the bathroom and into the kitchen, were I found exactly who I was looking for.
“Hey, you must be one of Dust’s friends…right?” He looked up at me in confusion, wondering if I was talking to him.
“Uh, yeah, you could say that.”
“What’s your name?”
“Sam.” That was it, didn’t even engage, didn’t even try, guess I had my work cut out for me.
“Im Liberty, but you can call me Libby, everyone else does.” I said, walking over to where he was leaning against the work surface and giving him my best drunken smile, before ‘accidentally’ sloshing my drink all down the front of his shirt.
“Oh shit, im so sorry, here, lemme get that for you.” I lifted the shirt up and put one hand beneath the damp patch, and with the other reached around him to grab the cloth, feeling the gun tucked into the back of his pants. How very cliché of him. Anyway, I brought the cloth back around and began dabbing at the patch, whilst glancing up to check if Frank was carrying out his part of the deal, luckily he was, and he was there to call Sam’s name and spill more drink all over Sam’s back and then walk away.
“Aw, shoot, this is shaping up to be a pretty trashy night for you.” I looked at him sympathetically, before turning him around and putting my hand up the back of his shirt and dabbing at the stain in the same way I did the front.
“I don’t mind, at least I got a pretty girl with her hand up my shirt.” Okay, I’ll admit, I blushed, just a little.
“Oh stop…” I giggled as my hand skimmed his flesh and hooked the trigger of the gun. I continued to dab as I slowly pulled the gun from his pants and shoved it into pretty much the same place in m pants.
“Okay, you’re all done. Now if y’all excuse me, I must go to the toilet.” I said, adding a Georgian accent for some reason. I slid away from him and sped towards the bathroom, where I found Frank waiting for me.
“You get it?”
“Yup, all done, nothing to worry about, he has no weapons, now all that’s left to do is handle him when he realizes his gun ain’t there anymore.” I said nervously, all we could do is wait. And I was sick to death of waiting.
Sign up to rate and review this story