Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

confiscable

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Crawford and Hell argue over victory spoils.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 406 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Crawford and Hell argue over victory spoils.
Author’s Notes: Makes some dark, slash-y implications, but nothing graphic. I docked myself three minutes today. Worked out pretty great.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 344
September 29, 2010 (8:13am)

confiscable \kuhn-FIS-kuh-buhl\, adjective:
Liable to be taken by an authorized party.

“You have no right to confiscate him, Brad,” Hell screamed at Crawford in the middle of the darkened abandon warehouse. Crawford pushed his glasses up and glared.

“I have every right. We want what we want. I don't think you women can handle...”

“You pompous ass! My women can handle...”

“I'm not insulting your gender!” Brad snapped, starting to loose his aplomb. “You just don't have the same talents as my team. Now, step aside or we'll send you girls to bed with no supper.”

Crawford didn't have to look over his shoulder to know the rest of Schwarz stepped out of the shadows. They were facing down the four women of Schreient; all of whom were bloodied and already tired from their previous fight. Crawford knew the time was now to kill two birds with one stone: spank those obnoxious Schreient, and gain a juicy, little victory morsel for Schwarz.

He knew Hell would be a fool to press the issue when her women were so tired. Still, Hell had been know to push these poor creatures to the brink before. Now, wouldn't be an exception with something so valuable dangling in the balance between the two groups.

“Figures you want to come in after we do all the work. You men are lazy jerks. You know, I'm starting to think Schwarz is all hype,” she taunted.

He let the insult roll off his back. After all, what Hell didn't know is that Schwarz had gone to great lengths to soften up the situation before Schreient came on to the scene.

“Listen, just hand over the Weiss and no one gets hurt,” Crawford said, not sparing a glance to the battered Siberian on the the warehouse floor laying behind Schreient.

Besides, Schwarz certainly had more delicious and creative ways to loosen the Siberian's tongue than Schreient, and Crawford had promised Farfarello and Schuldig a pretty play thing since they'd been on their best behavior lately.

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story