Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

lucifugous

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Neu and Farfarello have encounters with Weiss.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-09-30 - Updated: 2010-09-30 - 467 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Neu and Farfarello have encounters with Weiss.
Author’s Notes: Okay... this word sucked royally. Too many ideas popped into my head. Just in case, Ken was raised in a Catholic orphanage in one of the radio dramas, 'Holy Children.'
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 386
September 30, 2010 (8:48am)

lucifugous \loo-see-FOO-guhs\, adjective:
Avoiding light.

Neu yanked off the high-heels and continued walking down the nighttime, Tokyo sidewalk towards Masafumi's home. She hadn't been afforded the luxury of avoiding the tall, blond Weiss assassin. Instead, Hell requested she seduce him, she obeyed.

He was so easy, a fool who was questing after some long dead love. Still, something deep under her icy calm had fractured and melted just slightly. She had no memories, so it was easy to become what that man wanted her to be, yet, it felt natural. It felt uncomfortable at the same time.

The Weiss assassin wasn't going to override her steely determination towards making Masafumi's dreams a reality. She shivered, remembering the distinct odor of cigarettes, not from tonight's encounter with the Weiss, but from even before the gray limits of her memory.

It made her want to snuff out the light he kept trying to shine in her mind. Soon, Hell promised, she could assassinate him and be done with exposing herself to Weiss. Then she could sink into the dark emptiness of her mind once again.

~*~

Farfarello clenched his teeth and darted into the shadows of the confessional. He flicked the tip of his knife at the bound-up priest's nose and shook his head before he peeked out to see who was intruding on his pleasure.

His brow furrowed at seeing one of the Weiss. He, for a moment, was afraid he had been followed. After all, Crawford was going to be furious he had slipped his leash again. But, no, the Weiss boy, the one with the claws and anger went right to the front pew and sank to his knees.

Farfarello watched him take a rosary out of his jeans' pocket and start praying with it; Farfarello was more than familiar enough to know that soft murmuring and clicking of the beads was prayer. He admitted he wasn't surprised God foiled his plans for this priest.

Part of him thought to go out and slaughter the Weiss at the moment as he prayed, but then more pleasurable thoughts started dancing in his head. He quietly left the priest tied in the confessional and slipped out unbeknown to the tearful, sobbing Weiss.

After all, if this Weiss kitten wanted atonement for his sins, Farfarello would gleefully oblige.

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story