Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

satori

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Schuldig gives Nagi love advice about Tot.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Published: 2010-10-02 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 342 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Schuldig gives Nagi love advice about Tot.
Author’s Notes: None.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 302
October 1, 2010 (6:28pm)

satori \suh-TOHR-ee\, noun:
In Zen Buddhism, the state of sudden indescribable intuitive enlightenment.

“As if,” Schuldig scoffed. Nagi glared at the redheaded German and nodded.

“Yes, it'll happen. I know the time is right. I'm well prepared,” Nagi insisted, leaning over the breakfast table. Crawford looked over the newspaper and opened his mouth. Schuldig snickered as Nagi's icy glare cut off Brad's 'speculation' on how asking out Tot was going to go.

“Besides,” Nagi said, turning back to Schuldig, “I know exactly what I'm doing.”

Schuldig couldn't contain his mirth as he banged his head on the table and howled in laugher. Farfarello smacked Schuldig's head, trying to keep his toast safe from the German's mocking laughter.

“Ow,” Schuldig snarled and then looked back at Nagi. “You're counting on her to have some little satori and declare she feels the same about you? Then you'll invite her out on some trite, high school type date? And you really think Masafumi will give you his blessing?”

“It's not up to Masafumi.”

“She'll just turn you down,” Schuldig said dismissively.

“She won't!”

“You can do a lot better than her. She's so...”

Schuldig bit off the word he was about to say when all the dishes started rattling. Schuldig snorted and flung his hand in the air.

“Fine. Find out yourself,” Schuldig said.

~*~

“Well?” Schuldig asked, wearing a Cheshire Cat smile just as Nagi walked in.

Nagi looked up after he shut the front door of Schwarz's apartment door. His eyes were incredibly intense. Schuldig easily picked up the Japanese teenager's thought. :She turned me down. She said... she was afraid of me.:

Schuldig gave him a lop-sided smile and thought back, :Never pick a Mundane as a lover. They're only toys.:

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story