Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lines Of Dust and Sweat

Chapter 12

by fobprincess179 2 reviews

Gerard only wants to have some fun. You know... be fun Gerard! :D R&R?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-01 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 906 words

0Unrated
“Wow Gee, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this amped after a show.” Ray stated as they walked to their car.

Gerard bounced over to the car and ran around it twice until the rest of the band caught up with him.

“He might be a little too amped.” Bob said as he watched Gerard rest against the door.

“Fuck! That was an awesome show!” His head was thrown back against the cool metal of the car, eyes closed as the summer breeze blew.

“What time is it?”

“Uh… It’s 12 in the morning.”

Gerard’s head jerked up straight when Frank told him the time. “It’s that early? Come on guys, let’s go out tonight.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Mikey warned. “And I need to talk to you.”

Gerard shrugged it off. “You could talk to me later. Right now, I want to party!”

“What club do you know here in Michigan?”

Gerard shrugged at Mikey, walking away from the group. He spotted some girls walking out of the venue, giggling and he walked over to them.
“Hello.” He greeted them while approaching the three girls.

“Hey! You’re the lead singer of the band we just saw.” A blonde haired girl said.

“My Chemical Romance.” The girl with the short black bob corrected her before Gerard did.

“Of course you would know.” The blonde girl scoffed. Gerard smiled at them and asked if they knew a club around here.

“Yeah,” The redhead answered after staying quiet for most of the time. “There’s one called ‘Violet.’ We’re going there if you want to follow us there. She nudged her black haired friend in the ribs. “I could think of someone who would want you there.” The black haired girl blushed as Gerard smiled at her.

“What’s your name?” He asked, his heart pounding with excitement along with a different substance.
“Lizzy.” Her pale skin was red from blushing. Gerard took Lizzy’s hand, placing it near his lips and kissing it. “Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” Lizzy was as red as a tomato as her friends giggled beside her.

“Thanks.” she whispered, her hand still in his. He moved his hand upward and linked his fingers with hers. “So where is the ‘Violet’?”

“We’ll show you.” The blonde said smiling. “Just follow us.” The redhead and the blonde left them and quickly walked to their car.

“See you there.” Gerard whispered in Lizzy’s ear before leaving a kiss on her cheek. She smiled after him as he walked to his band members.

“Tonight,” Gerard exclaimed as he crossed the parking lot. “We’re having fun.” As he climbed into the van, the others didn’t seem to feel the fun, they felt trouble.
The band and girls entered ‘The Violet’. The girls had showed them to a table while the guys were staring at the very purple dance floor. Gerard and Lizzy danced with the thumping music as everyone else rested from their dance break. Mikey glared at Gerard as Britney moved around him uncomfortably.

“Mikey, are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just have to talk to Gerard.”

Mikey stood and walked to the dance floor, making a beeline towards his brother. “Can I talk to you for a second?” He whispered in Gerard’s ear.

“I’m doing something.”

Mikey rolled his eyes and grabbed Gee’s arm, pulling him away from Lizzy and into a hallway.

“What Mikey? Wasn’t I in the middle of something?!” Gerard sighed loudly and inched toward the dance floor but Mikey pinned him to the wall.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Mikey growled.

“What do you want?”

“I know that you hit on Britney.” Gerard’s eyes narrowed in confusion.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me.”

Gerard pushed Mikey’s hand away from his chest. “I’d never hit on Britney. She’s not my type. Anyways, she made a move on me.”

“Now, why would she do that?” Mikey questioned.

Gerard shrugged. “She’s smart, isn’t she? I mean, she got you to believe her.”

“And you to use drugs.”

Gerard cleared his throat on that. “We’re in the same boat there.”

There was an uncomfortable silence.

“What do you see in her?” Gee asked finally. Mikey stared at him trying hard to figure out an answer to give him. Truth was he really couldn’t come up with a good reason other than ‘She’s freaking gorgeous and if I screw her I’ll get my coke for free.’

“She’s gorgeous?” It escaped Mikey’s lips as more of a question then an answer.

“And she fucks you, you can’t forget about that.”

Gerard’s head was placed against the wall so he could wipe away the blood that started trickling down his nose. Mikey remembered when he first started and the nosebleeds came frequently. His veins now twitched with want.

“I have to go.”

Mike left his brother and rushed into the bathroom. Not caring who was in the bathroom, Mikey dipped his finger into the bag of powder and brought a dust covered finger to his nose. His nose tingled as he inhaled and his heart was pounding in time with the speakers. As his veins exploded with pleasure, Mikey knew it wasn’t going to be easy to quit.
Sign up to rate and review this story