Categories > Books > Outsiders > One Summer Dream

Chapter 3

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: Outsiders - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-02 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 277 words

0Unrated
"What in the world are you two doing?"

Ponyboy and Two-Bit stopped wrestling when they heard a voice. Standing at the door watching them with a look a bemusement on their faces were Soda and Steve, just coming back from the drag race.

"Nothing much." Pony muttered as he let go of Two-Bit and got to his feet.

Soda then looked closer at Two-Bit and saw that his hair and face was dripping of chocolate milk.

"I don't even want to know." Soda muttered. "Just clean yourself off, you're getting that everywhere."

Two-Bit grumbled something under his breath as he walked to the kicthen and cleaned himself off with a dish towel.

"So where are you guys coming from?" Pony asked.

"From a drag race." Soda answered as he sat down and put his feet up. "Your big brother here won himself twenty bucks."

"That's great Soda."

Two-Bit then walked back into the room.

"Hey guys, let's do something."

"What?" Steve asked.

"I don't know, anything. School's out, nobody has to work tonight..."

"You don't even have a job, Two-Bit."

"That's why I don't work."

"I'm in." Pony stated. He didn't know what his buddy had in mind, but he felt like getting out of the house tonight. Soda looked over at his little brother and saw the glint in his eye . He sighed as he got up.

"Alright, I'm in too."

Steve looked at Soda and frowned. The two of them had a hard day's work at the DX before they went to the drag race and all Steve wanted to do was relax, but if Soda was going along with them, he would go to.
Sign up to rate and review this story