Categories > Books > Outsiders > One Summer Dream

Chapter 10

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: Outsiders - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-02 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 233 words

0Unrated
"C'mon, Soda. Just one more game." Pony begged. "Please."

Soda sighed.

"Okay. But if Darry gets on me, I'm going to blame you."

Pony shrugged.

"I'm used to him yelling at me by now." He smiled and picked up another ball.

"This time on Pony's side." Two-Bit said.

"No way! I'm on Pony's side!" Steve argued.

"You don't even like Pony!" Two-Bit countered.

"That's not the point." Steve retorted.

"No, this is the point." Two-Bit said and pointed his middle finger in Steve's face.Steve grabbed his finger and twisted it.

Two-Bit yelped in pain and grabbed the nearest thing he could find - which happened to be a cup of Pepsi - and he threw it at Steve.

Steve let go of Two-Bit's finger and attempted to throw a plate of ketchup covered fries at him, but got Soda instead.

The people in the lanes either side of them stopped their games and watched Soda, Steve, Pony and Two-Bit. Drinks and food were thrown between the four of them, then a couple of other greasers decided to join in.

Pony felt himself being hauled away from the fun by his collar. When he looked around, he saw the manager standing there again.

Everyone stopped the food fight and wiped food remnants from their clothes, hair and faces.

"Out!" The manager's voice boomed.

Pony jumped backwards and they all left the bowling alley.
Sign up to rate and review this story