Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was Just One Night

It Was Just One Little Lie

by i_bleed_neon 3 reviews

Melody and Benji meet the band.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 1040 words

1Original
Melody's POV

Today was the day of the concert and I was so excited I could hardly sit still. Benji had stayed the night and was now snoring loudly beside me. He was laying on his stomach with his mouth hanging open. Drool was pooling on my pillow. I laughed and jumped on his back.

"Wake up biotch!" I screamed in his ear.

He bolted upright knocking me off the bed. I burst into a fit of giggles.

"What the fuck?"

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face!"

"Haha, you're fucking hilarious." he smirked.

"I'm so gonna get you back for this." he grinned. He jumped on me and began tickling me.

"Ahhh! Stop! I'm gonna p-piss myself!" I cried in between giggles. He finally climbed off of me a few minutes later.

"So, what are you going to wear tonight?" he asked.

"I don't know. What about you?"

"I'm not sure either."

"How about we go to the mall?" I offered.

"Hell yes!"

After we got dressed and ate breakfast we left for the mall. Once there we parked and went in.

"Where to first?" Benji questioned.

"I need new jeans so let's go to jcpenny first." he nodded and we headed for the department store.

I went straight to the jeans section with Benji in tow. Benji began digging through the racks trying to help me find a cute pair of jeans.

"Check these out. They are hot." he squealed, holding up a black pair of ripped skinny jeans.

"I like those but I don't know."

I continued to shuffle through the racks until I came across a black pair of skinnies with hot pink rips in them.

"Benji, what about these?"

"Those are fucking hot! You must get those."

"I think I will. Now, let's find you some jeans."

We walked over to the boys' section and began looking through the racks. I came across a black pair of skinnies with holes in the knees. They were perfect.

"These are perfect, Benji." I said, holding them up.

"Hell yeah! I love 'em!"

We purchased our jeans and then headed back home to get ready.

"What shirt are you going to wear?" Benji questioned.

"I think I am gonna wear my Mikey Fuckin' Way shirt. What about you?"

"I'm going to wear my I Am A Monster shirt."

"We're going to be fucking hot!"

"For sure."

As it got closer and closer to the show I got more and more excited. I slipped on my new jeans and my Mikey shirt. I paired my outfit with my black and pink Converse. I swiped on some black eyeliner and mascara and then straightened my hair. Benji dressed in his new jeans, skeleton crew shirt, and black hightops. He applied a think line of eyeliner around his eyes and then straightened his hair.

The whole ride to the venue we blasted My Chemical Romance songs and sang along. The venue was huge and already swarmed with people. We found our way to our seats which just happened to be front row center stage. It was amazing. I couldn't believe how close we were.We sang along with Gerard for every song.

Normally, I would have been upset when the concert ended but I was even more excited than ever seeing as how in just a few minutes I would be meeting the My Chemical Romance. Benji and I weaved our way through the crowd of people towards the backstage area. We flashed our passes to the security guard and he led us to the guys' dressing room.

"Just wait in here." the security guard ordered us.

We entered the room and sat on a couch.

"Can you believe we are about to meet the band?"

"This feels like a dream." I answered.

We heard talking and then the door opened. The guys walked in.

"Oh hi, I am Gerard." he said, stretching his hand out to me.

"I'm M-Melody."

"And I'm Benji."

"I'm sure you know Frank, Mikey, and Ray. This guy here is our new drummer, Chris."

"Hi." I waved at each of them.

"Hi. Did you enjoy the show?" Frank grinned widely at me.

"Hell yes! You guys are amazing."

"Awe, thanks. You want a drink?" he asked, pulling a beer from the fridge.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Wait, how old are you?"

"I am uh, twenty-one." I lied. "I actually just turned twenty-one last Friday."

"Oh okay, cool." he smiled, handing me the beer.

I took a sip. I didn't miss the look Benji gave me. I just shrugged and sat back on the couch. Frank sat beside me and we continued talking.

"I like your tattoo." he said, pointing at the one on my right wrist that read 'destroy me'.

"Thanks. It's actually only half of the tattoo. Benji has the first half."

"That's cool. What does his say?"

I called Benji over and held my wrist next to his that read 'hate me'.

"Oh, I see. I like that."

I laughed. "You should. We got the idea from one of you shirts."

"I thought so." he laughed.

A few beers later I was feeling tipsy.

"So Melody, how would you like to see the tour bus?"

"Really?" Frank nodded.

"That would be awesome."

Frank grasped my hand and led me out. I missed the disapproving look Mikey gave him. He held my hand as we walked towards the bus and continued to talk. Then, out of nowhere, I felt myself being pushed up against the bus. Frank's lips crashed into mine, his tongue flicked out along my bottom lip. I parted my lips for him. Our tongues collided, exploring one another's mouths. Frank pushed his body against mine and I let out a small moan. I felt his hands grip my ass, lifting me from the ground. I tangled my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He nibbled and nipped at my neck, rubbing our bodies together. He carried me inside the bus and to his bunk never stopping his assault on my neck.

The last thing I remember is Frank Iero hovering above me in his bunk. After that it all becomes one giant blur.




xo britt :D
Sign up to rate and review this story