Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was Just One Night

A Drunken Mistake

by i_bleed_neon 1 review

Melody realizes what she has done.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-05 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 952 words

1Exciting
Melody's POV

The next morning I woke up naked. I woke up alone. I woke up sore. I woke up in a strange place. I woke up with a pounding headache. I woke up scared. What the hell had happened? Where the hell was I? Why was I naked? Why was I so sore? I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a bunk. That's when it all came crashing down on my brain.

I remembered being at the concert. I remembered meeting the band. I remembered having a few drinks and then taking a walk with Frank Iero. I gasped. Frank had kissed me and then we had ended up in his bunk and then we had....oh my god! I had slept with Frank Iero.

Tears pricked at my eyes when I realized what I had done. Not only had I cheated on my boyfriend but I had lost my virginity in a drunken haze. I began to sob. I felt dirty and stupid. I'm sure most girls would be ecstatic they had gotten laid by Frank Iero of My Chemical Romance but not me. I was sobbing so hard now I was shaking when I heard a voice.

"Frankie?" I stayed as quiet as I could, hoping they would go away.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" I didn't answer but apparently that didn't matter. The curtain was pulled back and I was faced with a rather shocked Mikey Way.

"Um, Melody, right?" I nodded in response.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I f-fucked up."

"Let me guess, you slept with Frank?" I nodded.

He sighed. "Come on, you'll be okay. Here are your clothes."

"Thanks."

He scooped up my clothes and handed them to me. I slipped my shirt over my head and then slid my jeans on before pulling the blanket back. Mikey gasped and I gave him a questioning look.

"Oh my god, no wonder you're upset."

I furrowed my brows at him and he motioned at the bed. I glanced down and gasped. There was a large blood stain on the sheet. I burst into tears again and Mikey awkwardly patted my back.

"Shh sweetie. It's going to be okay."

"I c-can't believe I l-let this happen. This is all my f-fault."

"I assure you it's not all your fault. Frank is a dick. I love him to death but he really is a total dick sometimes."

"But i-if I wouldn't have l-lied this wouldn't h-have happened."

"Lied? About what?"

"I-I, I'm not twenty-one. I'm o-only s-seventeen."

"Oh fuck. I'm going to kill Frank. Not only has he provided a minor with alcohol but now he's fucked one too." he ranted.

I cringed at the word 'fucked' and Mikey noticed.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant, uh, well, uh."

"It's okay." I sniffled.

"Just stay here. Try not to make any noise. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I just nodded. I curled into a ball and sighed. I wonder where in the hell Benji is?


Frank's POV


"Okay, I've got one. What does the receptionist at a sperm clinic say to clients as they're leaving?" Benji questioned.

"Hmm, I don't know." I shrugged.

"I have no idea." Gerard shrugged.

"Thanks for coming!"

Gerard and I cracked up at Benji's joke.

"Oh my god! That's fucking hilarious!" I grinned.

Benji, Gerard, and I had been sitting around drinking coffee and telling jokes all morning.

"Frank, can I borrow you for a minute?" Mikey asked from the doorway.

"Um, sure." I answered.

I got up and followed him outside. He turned around and faced me. He looked pissed and I wandered what I had done this time.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he spat.

"What is your problem?"

"I don't know maybe it has something to do with the naked chick I found in your bunk this morning!"

"Oh yeah, her. Last night was fun." I smirked.

"Goddammit Frank! You are so fucking stupid! Do you ever think with anything other than your dick?!"

"Mikey, I don't see what the big deal is. It's not exactly the first time I've had sex with some random fan."

I was getting annoyed now. What right did Mikey have butting into my business? Mikey seemed to explode. He shoved me hard into the side of the bus.

"You fucking idiot! That's not just some random fan! That is a kid Frank! A seventeen year old virgin or at least she was until you came along!"

I shoved Mikey back."What are you talking about? She's not seventeen, she's twenty-one. She told me last night." I frowned. She had told me last night she was twenty-one.

"She lied." Mikey deadpanned.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled, punching the side of the bus. Big mistake. I heard what sounded like a bone shattering and felt a searing hot pain spread across my knuckles. Blood oozed from one of my knuckles.

"Frank, you dumbass! How are you supposed to play?"

"Mikey, we can't tell Gerard. He'll kill me."

"I think he's going to notice."

"Not my hand, the girl. He can't know she's only seventeen."

"But Frank I-"

"Please Mikey, please." I pleaded.

"Fine." he sighed. " But I'm not okay with this."

"Thank you." I let out a breath of relief.

"Come on, let's at least get some ice on your hand. We need to keep the swelling down."

"Yeah, okay."

My mind buzzed at a million miles an hour. "What had I done? Had I really fucked some kid? What am I going to do if someone finds out? What if Gerard finds out? He will kill me that's what." I thought to myself bitterly



xo britt
Sign up to rate and review this story