Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was Just One Night

Reliving Last Night

by i_bleed_neon 2 reviews

Melody tells Benji what happened.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-05 - Updated: 2010-10-06 - 1005 words

1Exciting
Melody's POV

I was still curled into a tight ball crying to myself on Frank's bunk when I heard the curtain being pulled back. I rolled over expecting to see Mikey again but instead came face to face with Frank. I knew I had a look of pure horror written across my face.

"I, uh, are you going to be okay?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck and showing how truly awkward this situation is.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be fine." I muttered, taking a sudden interest in my shoes.

"So, do you think you could um....so I can get the.....uh, sheets?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I climbed from his bunk so he could gather his sheets.

"About last night." he started but I cut him off.

"Forget about it. I have to go."

I walked away quickly to find Benji. I found him in the kitchen/living area with the rest of the band.

"Oh, hey Mel. You slept late." Benji grinned.

"Uh, yeah. I guess I was tired."

"I guess so."

"Yeah so, we should probably be getting home."

"You're probably right." Benji sighed.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." Gerard smiled.

"Thanks, you too." I faked a smile back at him.

After we said our goodbyes to the band Benji and I stepped off the bus and began our walk back to our car. A minute later I heard someone yelling my name and I turned back to see Mikey running after us.

"Melody! Wait!" he shouted. We stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk for a second?" he asked.

"Sure." He led me a short distance away so Benji was out of earshot.

"I just wanted to make sure you are going to be okay."

"I'll be fine. It's not that big a deal. I made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes."

"It is a big deal though. You didn't just have sex. You lost your virginity to an asshole no doubt and I am sure he wasn't exactly gentle about it."

"Thanks for caring Mikey but I'll be fine. I'll get over it and life will go on. And hey, at least he was hot." I joked but it was lost on both of us.

Mikey sighed. "I am so sorry this happened to you. I wish I knew what to do to make this somewhat better for you." he frowned.

"Thanks Mikey. You really are the sweetheart of the band." I smiled sadly at him. He gave me a small hug which I returned before I started to walk away. I turned back briefly.

"Oh and Mikey? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks." he gave me a sad smile and walked away.

I walked slowly back to Benji.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Oh come on Mel. I know something is up. You've been acting weird since the moment I saw you this morning."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Melody Brooke Harper, you better tell me what is wrong with you! I am your best friend and best friends don't keep secrets!"

"Fine. I'll tell you when we get to the car."

"Start talking then because we are here." he smirked.

I looked up from the ground to see we were in fact standing in front of the car.

"Damn." I muttered and climbed into the car.

"Well, spill it." he demanded.

I bit my lip nervously before answering. " I k-kinda sleptwithFrankIero." I rushed out.

"Excuse me? It sounded like you just said you slept with Frank Iero." I only nodded in response.

"Oh my god! But I thought you, but you." he spluttered.

"I was Benji." I confirmed. I could feel the hot tears trying to escape but I took a deep breath and blinked them back.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt? Does he know?" Benji began bombarding me with questions.

"I'm fine. It hurt like hell. He knows now."

"Tell me what happened, Mel."

I really just wanted to go home and forget about it but I knew Benji wouldn't let that happen. I took a deep breath and began.

"Okay, so you know everything that happened before Frank and I went for a walk. You know I lied and told him I was twenty-one." he nodded so I continued.

"Well, he offered to give me a tour of the bus and of course I agreed. We got to the tour bus and before I knew what was going on he had me shoved up against the tour bus and he was kissing me. It felt so nice so I didn't want to stop him plus I was fairly buzzed and my mind was kind of blurry from the alcohol. The next thing I knew he was carrying me onto the bus and to his bunk. I don't remember undressing but suddenly he was on top of me, pushing into me. It hurt so bad but I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I don't remember anything after that until I woke up alone and then Mikey found me."

By now tears were rolling down my cheeks heavily. Benji wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest. After what seemed like an eternity my sobs turned to hiccups and finally died altogether.

"I'm sorry Mel. Are you in any pain?"

"I feel like my lower half as been torn apart and then pushed back together."

Benji winced. "Damn! Was he that big?" I blushed and nodded.

Benji leaned over and dug into his console before producing a bottle of painkillers.

"Here, this should help." he handed me three pills and I swallowed them dry.

"Mel?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't mean to upset you but did he at least use protection?"

I frowned, trying to remember. "Yeah, I think so."

'At least I hope so' I thought to myself.

Benji started the car and we began the ride back home. Exhausted, I leaned against the window and fell asleep.



xo britt
Sign up to rate and review this story