Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Was Just One Night

Guilt

by i_bleed_neon 2 reviews

Melody and Greyson.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-06 - Updated: 2010-10-07 - 1175 words

1Exciting
Melody's POV

Once we got home I realized how much my body actually ached. I decided to have a long, hot bath.

"Hey Benji, I'm gonna go take a bath."

"Okay. I'll make some dinner."

"Okay."

I trudged up the stairs and into my bathroom. I ran the water as hot as I could stand it before climbing in. I winced from the temperature but once my skin was accustomed to it, it was quite relaxing. My thoughts continuously drifted back to last night. I had made a huge mistake. How was I supposed to tell Greyson? Should I even tell Greyson? I hate to lie but I don't want him to think I am a slut. Am I slut? I had slept with a guy after only knowing him for a few hours.

I don't know how long I lay in the tub but by the chilly temperature of the water I could tell it had been awhile. I climbed from the tub and wrapped myself in a towel. I went straight to my room, toweled off and threw some pajamas on. I brushed my wet hair then crawled into bed. I was completely drained of energy.

When I woke the next morning I felt much better. My body was still sore but it was tolerable. There was a knock on my door and then it opened. Alyson came bouncing in.

"Hey Mel." she grinned. "How was the concert? Was the band nice?"

"Oh, uh yeah. It was fun."

"You don't seem enthusiastic for someone that just met their favorite band." she frowned.

"Oh no, it was great. I'm just exhausted from all of the excitement." I tried to assure her. I even plastered on a fake smile for her.

"So, are they nice or are they assholes?"

"They are really nice. Well, most of them." I muttered that last part.

"Uh-oh. Which one was the asshole?"

"Oh, um, Frank actually." I frowned at the thought of him.

"Isn't that the one you think is so gorgeous?"

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing. He's just uh, kind of full of himself."

"Well yeah, he is a rockstar." she laughed.

"Ryan and I are going to the movies later. You and Greyson should come."

Damn. I had completely forgot about Greyson.

"I'll uh, call him and see if he wants to go."

"Awesome. Let me know." she smiled, kissed me on the forehead and then left.

I sighed. What the hell am I going to do now? I decided to text Benji. He would know what to do.

hey spaz, where ya at?

hi biotch! :P in your kitchen. what's up?

need advice. come up.

k holla! :D


Ten seconds later Benji skipped into my room and plopped down on my bed.

"So, what's up?"

"Should I tell Greyson about Friday night?"

"What?! No! Hell no!"

"What do I do? I don't want to lie to him but I know if I don't he'll probably leave me. I mean Greyson and I have been together for two months. We've been friends since fifth grade. I haven't even slept with him yet but I go off and screw Frank Iero the first chance I get. Damn, I am pathetic."

"Come on Mel, don't beat yourself up over this. You made a mistake. We all make mistakes. It's not like I'm still with the first guy I had sex with."

"No, but you didn't cheat on him either."

"No, but you just can't tell him. Not if you want to keep him."

"I know. I just hate lying to him."

"I know Mel but you've got no other choice. You need to just forget about this and try to move on."

"Yeah, I know." I sighed.

"Cheer up! What are you doing tonight?"

"Aly just invited me and Greyson to the movies. You should come with us. I need best friend support."

"Sure. I'll call up Zac and see if he wants to be my date."

"Zac? He's the cute one with the black shaggy hair and red streaks, right?"

"Yep. That's the one."

"You two are so cute together."

"Really?" I nodded.

"Yeah. He is really cute and he's a total sweetheart. I'm still trying to take things slow though. I don't want to just jump into something."

"You go call Zac and I'll call Greyson."

"Okay. Let me know if you need me."

"Thanks Benji."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Greyson's number. It began to ring but I chickened out and hung up before he could answer. I settled on texting him instead.

hey grey

hey babe, what's up?

aly, ryan, benji, and i are going 2 the movies. wanna come?

sounds awesome. what time?

be here around 6:30?

k babe. luv ya :)

see ya then. luv u


I groaned. I pulled myself from my bed and wandered into my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans, a Fall Out Boy tee, my Green Day hoodie, and my black Converse. I dressed quickly then slicked on some black eyeliner and straightened my hair. It was six-thirty before I knew it and Greyson was here.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Greyson."

"How was your concert?"

"It was fun."

"Did you enjoy meeting the band?"

"Oh yeah. It was great."

"Hey guys, you ready?" Alyson asked as she came bouncing down the stairs. Ryan quickly followed her.

"Yeah. I'm ready."

"Me too. Zac is going to meet us there." Benji grinned.

"Let's go then." Ryan directed us out the door.

When we arrived at the movies we found Zac and bought our tickets. We had decided to see the new Resident Evil. The movie was good but it was hard to concentrate with Greyson trying to feel me up every thirty seconds. I felt incredibly guilty for what I had done but I really didn't feel like being touched at the moment. After the movie was over we grabbed some takeout and went back to my house.

"Hey babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I stay the night?" Greyson asked.

"Sure."

Greyson followed me upstairs and to my room. I rummaged through my dresser until I found a pair of his old sweats and a shirt that would fit him.

"Here, put this on."

I slipped on my own pajamas and crawled into my bed. Greyson slid in behind me and wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled into him. He began massaging my breast and kissing my neck.

"Greyson, stop."

"Come on Mel." he pleaded as he ran his hand down my stomach to my pants line. I stopped him.

"No Greyson."

He sighed and sat up. "Mel, it's been two months and we've done nothing more than fool around."

"I'm just not ready."

"Will you ever be ready or will you always be an ice princess?" he spat.

"Excuse me? Fuck you Greyson! Get the hell out of my bed!"

"Fine." he growled.

He snatched his clothes up and stomped out. I sighed and yanked the blanket over my head. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up.


xo britt
Sign up to rate and review this story