Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

mana

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Schuldig wants to find some entertainment.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Published: 2010-10-09 - Updated: 2010-10-09 - 364 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Schuldig wants to find some entertainment.
Author’s Notes: I used the Maori definition more than anything here. That's why I included it.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 351
October 9, 2010 (6:55am)

mana \MAH-nuh\, noun:
1. A generalized, supernatural force or power, which may be concentrated in objects or persons.
2. An ancient kingdom in Iran, in Kurdistan.
3. Mana is adopted into English from a Maori word meaning "power, authority, supernatural power."


“All of Eszett's mana is fading. It'll be all ours soon enough,” Crawford announced.

“I can't wait. Playing Takatori's errand boy is getting old,” Schuldig snapped, flopping down on a sofa at their apartment.

Brad glared at Schuldig. “You think I like it any better? Or bowing to Eszett? We have to have patience. Lots of it.”

“I know... I know... I'm just bored. There's no one to play with,” Schuldig said, flashing Brad a toothy smile. The American knew exactly what Schuldig was asking.

“Fine, but don't be obvious.” Crawford knew Schuldig could be trusted, in spite of his tendencies towards sociopathic behavior. He always cleaned up after himself, unlike Farfarello.

~*~

Hell knew Schwartz had a mana within them. It was one of the factors that made her job so difficult. How to undermine something supernatural? It was a question she pondered as she opened her car door to go home for the night.

Still, Crawford wasn't always so invulnerable. He couldn't be. There had to be a weakness. There had to be something the man desired above all else. Somehow she was going to figure it out.

She tried starting her car. The engine didn't turn over. She cursed and then glanced around at her surroundings. A dark empty parking garage that made her shiver for half a minute before she chided herself.

She got out of her car and was about to walk back to her office when a red BMW pulled up. It was that eerie German. He flung open his passenger door and asked, “Need a ride?”

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story