Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > Cobra's scarlett

the capture

by Mamou01 0 reviews

Cobra decides He wants Scarlett on his team. He kid napps her and brain washes her. will the joes get her back, or is this her destiny

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Baroness,Cobra Commander,Destro,Duke,Scarlett - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2010-10-11 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 389 words

0Unrated
On a much needed day off. scarlett was taking in the morning sun, sipping coffee on her front porch. She went to light a ciggarette, which she normally enjoys with her coffee, only to find out she was out. "SHIT," she mumbles. She throws on her running shoe, grabs her wallet and runs down to the corner store. She runs in the store, wearing a black tank top, red running shorts, and her auburn hair was up in a ponytail. "Can I have a pack of Marlboro Reds 100s?" she asked in a sweet innocent voice.
Meanwhile in cobra's lair..... Cobra was tired of the countless screw ups performed by Baroness, Destro, and the rest of his idiotic squad. And was heavily contemplating a plan to snatch a Joe and turn them to his side. But who?. A female would pose less of a fight, then a male. Then it came clear. Scarlett, had always reached her objectives, never failed. And showed promise of a darkside a few times."DESSSSSSSSSTRO!!!!!!!,BARONESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!!!!"
They entered with out delay, "Yes Comander?" they hailed.
"I SSSSSCARLETT KIDDNAPPED, AND BROUGHT HERE."
Without question, they were gone.

Scarlett made it back in her home, through the pack of smokes on the table, and headed for the shower. After her run, and a 20min, steamy shower, she felt ready to take on the world. She stepped out the shower, dried her slender, gorgious self off, and wrapped a towel around herself. She eased into her bedroom, then the closet to pick out a wardrobe. She picked out a black leather skirt that reached her ancles, a sleeveless, cremson, satin blouse, and black leather khee high boots.
She did her hair, put on make-up, put her ciggs. in her purse, and she was out the door. She weent to a Bar& Grill for lunch, and maybe a drink or two. She chose the pation over the inside, so she would be able to smoke. She lit one and sat back a while before she heard a crash. It was Desto accompanied by his PIC an love, Baroness. They fired a tranquilizer dart. which hit her in the neck. Baroness smiled at her accuracy as desro scooped up their objective and headed back to Cobra's lair. Where cabra waited impatiantly for his new team member.
Sign up to rate and review this story