Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > Cobra's scarlett

the turning

by Mamou01 0 reviews

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-11 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 275 words

0Unrated
Destro laid Scarlett on a hard operating table. The tranquilizer was wearing off. She slowly opened her eyes, but was still groggy. This made it easier for baroness to tie her down. Mean while Destro was being a nosy jerk and goin through her purse.
"Doubt if she needs any of this crap any more." he shrugs.
"SSSSSSStep away!" Hissed their comander. "I have big planSSSSSS for her!!!"
Cobra eased up to the table and placed a helmet type device on her al ready pounding head. He turned a knob on it that shwed the COBRA sign on it, then steped back and watch the transformation began.
Scarlett twisted ,and squirmed on the talbe, still tied down, she moaned, and groaned due to the unbearable pain. finnaly, both, the machine, and her stopped. Cobra walked up to the table and gently removed the helmet.
Scarlett's eyes shot open, thenshe cracked an wickedly evil grin, and moaned pleasurebly. "Can someone cut me the fuck loose?" she requested. Destro jumped too it.
"HOW DO YOU FEEL MY DEAR?" hissed Cobra.
"Different, Free,Evil, AND I LOVE IT!!!!!" She excalimed fallowed by a villainess laugh.

Two hours later Scarlett entered Cobra's control room, Dressed in a skin tight balck leather cat suit with a Blood Red Cobra symbol on her chest, wearing her same knee high boots from earlier. She lit a ciggarette and sauntered through the room, like she owned it.
"What's first on my to-do list boss?" she inquired, while exhaling smokein the air.
"Destroying the Joes!!!!!"
"WITH PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!"
They both let out a terrifying, villainess laugh, that scare the shit out of Destro, and Baroness
Sign up to rate and review this story