Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

bricolage

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Tot gets invited to join Schwarz.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-10-13 - Updated: 2010-10-13 - 613 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Tot gets invited to join Schwarz.
Author’s Notes: Twisted bits of canon and timeline and such to make it work. Lots of liberties with this one!!! I guess I thought I'd be a fun idea to see her work with the others. I'm not a Tot fan, but the hubby is, so he liked this idea a great deal. Got rid of her annoying speech affect too; I figured she'd be shocked out of it at this point. Also went out of time limit by a few minutes. I'll dock myself day after next.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 561
October 11, 2010 (7:45am)

bricolage \bree-koh-LAHZH; brih-\, noun:
Construction or something constructed by using whatever materials happen to be available.

Tot stretched and relaxed in front of the fireplace because it was a cold and rainy night. She rarely ran the lights to Daddy's old guest house, even though it was the only thing left in good working order after Schreient and Schwarz's final battle. The manor house had remained in ruins for several months now, but it was all Tot's. No one came around, which suited her glum mood just fine.

A lot of her memories were a jumble, but she remembered certain things. It was Farfarello who had killed her and Nagi who brought her back; then Nagi knocked everything down. His scream of rage rang in her ears as she grew in awareness again.

At first she was furious, but time had softened her towards Nagi. After all, he could have let her go.

A knock on her door pushed away dire thoughts. She answered it after grabbing a katana kept in an umbrella stand by the door. She opened it slowly and was surprised to see Nagi standing in the pouring rain. She felt a surge of joy, and then she felt some guilt over feeling so happy.

What helped snap her into a sour mood was seeing Schuldig and Crawford standing behind him. No Farfarello, so she lowered her weariness and finished opening the door.

“It's good to see you, Tot,” Nagi started off.

“I've missed you too,” she admitted. The three Schwarz glanced at each other, there was some communication going on. She smiled, grateful to have company and said with glee, “Come in. You'll catch cold if you stay there!”

~*~

“...and so we've tracked down Weiss,” Crawford explained.

The four of them were seated on the floor around the fireplace. She had given them towels and a little rice wine so they could warm up some.

“Weiss!” Tot said and shook her head. “They killed Masafumi. It was their fault. I owe them.”

“We figured you might be interested,” Crawford said. “You see, Farfarello met a lady and decided to retire. That left us needing a fourth. Nagi naturally thought of you. That's why we paid you a visit.”

“Me? Schwarz?”

“Why not? You seemed to have changed. I think you'll fit in now.” Schuldig said, pointing to the katana resting on her lap.

“Please, Tot. Come with us to Kyoto. We'll all take our revenge on Weiss. Together,” Nagi said.

She had been drifting lost for months now, just honing her martial arts skills and surviving. But it was family she was missing, and that's what made her existence here unbearable. She needed people to watch over her, and people she could watch over in return. She slowly smiled at the idea of being Schwarz and then warmed to it.

“Okay,” she agreed.

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story