Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Mark On The Left Arm

Pitiful.

by jadesohma 0 reviews

sadness:'(

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Published: 2010-10-13 - Updated: 2010-10-14 - 613 words

-1MarySue
November 28th, Draco, Horor.

I don't know whats happening to me. Ever since That night, weird things have been happening. I would pass out one place and find my self in another. My energy will be drained and I wouldn't remeber a thing. I feel sick afterwards. Some times I would be sweating and others bleeding. I would have cuts and bruses. My hair would be soaking and my face would be coverd in dirt. I can't explain any of this. Plus, I have no one to talk to. All my friends left when I got together with Abby. Now, with her gone, I have no one. I rome the halls alone.

Abby

He hasn't come to class since the week after. I fell bad but I just can't think about him.I don't even want to see his ugly mug anyway. I feel dark all the time and it's his fult. I don't care any more. Quidditch has kicked in and try outs are this week. Tomarrow actally. I have to be chaser. I'll have nothing left if not.

"Abby? Are you alright?" Hermiones voice wispers. "You seem out of it again." She shakes me just a little and I come to.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking of Quidditch." I smile and nod. "Do you have the notes? I forgot to copy as he was talking." Nothing new. I never listen to Flitwick. He knows it too.

"Yes. Of course." She says more sweetly than she ever has. She packs up and we start to our next class. Ravenclaws. Lucky me. James in that class. He's been hitting on my since the moment he heard. It's funny to see him try. It wont be the same or a wile. Nothing will.

"Hey sharp. How ya holding up?" Trey pats me on the back. He, like many, didn't like Draco but was not happy about what heppend. He feels bad which never happens.

"Fine thanks." I send a weak smile his way. Joseph, James' brother, patted me on the back. He doesn't talk much, to me anyway, but he doesn't hate me like he use to which is good I guess.

"Good. Buck up! I can't wait to beat you in the second Quidditch match."

"As if! We haven't lost a game in a year!" Harry jumps in. He puts an elbow on each of our sholders."

"That streak will be broken with me as seeker and the twins as beaters! Your best beaters left last year! You'll have shit as a team this year!" He laughes.

"With me. Harry, and Ron, We'll win the season!" I laugh back

"RON?! You've got to be kidding me! He sucks!" Joseph chuckles.

"So you say. Have you ever seen him play?" I ask him. He has to thinl

"No, I don't think I have. But I don't want to. He wears a leather helmate! Enough said!" He bellows. He was right. I said nothing. He points in victory. "EVEN YOU SAY HE DOES! HA!" If D.A.D.A. wasn't coming up, i'd slap him.

Draco

I don't bother with class. I can barley walk. Theres no way I could ever make it through. Then I would have to go to the hospital wing. I don't think I could go there with no one coming. Even now, I don't even have the energy to bathe and all i've been doing is sitting on my ass all day. No one asks me why I wasn't in class. They just past me by. "Oh don't mind me. I've just been silent since october and haven't been going to class. I'm fine!" A pittiful existence mine is, isn't it?
Sign up to rate and review this story