Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

retrograde

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Crawford and Schuldig plot against Schreient.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-10-14 - Updated: 2010-10-14 - 377 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Crawford and Schuldig plot against Schreient.
Author’s Notes: None except I do refer to Crawford by his first name in this one so it maybe disorienting.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 292
October 14, 2010 (9:30am)

retrograde \RE-truh-greyd\, adjective:
1. Having a backward motion or direction; retiring or retreating.
2. Inverse or reversed, as order.
3. Exhibiting degeneration or deterioration.

“So we need to get rid of the obnoxious kittens and then the pesky women,” Schuldig said, flashing a crafty smile at Brad. The American's face paused, his eyes glazing slightly and then refocusing. Schuldig waited patiently, knowing Brad would divulge his glimpse into the future.

“No. We'll let Schreient do our work for us. You see, they'll keep engaging Weiss, weakening them. We'll be able to work behind the scenes while both groups are distracted with one another. While Weiss and Schreient are engaged, we should be able to provide Eszett what they want.”

Schuldig's smile grew wider. “Or you mean, what they think they want?”

Brad returned the smile and didn't reply as they stepped off the elevator. They walked in verbal silence to Brad's office, but they still plotted.

:Of course. Schreient is the key. If we engage Weiss directly, and too soon, our plan will go retrograde. We need to cultivate the feud between Masafumi and his father, as well. That will work to our advantage. The greater the distance between the two, the better chance we'll have of success.: Brad's thoughts rang clearly in Schuldig's head because he had laid his mind bare.

:Schreient, hun? Well, I think egging them on will be easy. They're all so hungry to make Masafumi a success.:

:Good. And... watch Nagi...: Brad thought. He watched Brad take a seat behind his desk and start his computer. The American glanced up with a dour expression. :He is going to fall for the girl, and he's key to what we have planned for Eszett.:

Schuldig sat on the edge of Brad's desk and shook his head. :Our plans would certainly go backwards if we lost him to... misguided hormones.:

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story