Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

apocopate

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Tot wants to play match maker.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Published: 2010-10-14 - Updated: 2010-10-14 - 434 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Tot wants to play match maker.
Author’s Notes: Rampant slash and femslash abound in this one. Kind of humorous.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 388
October 14, 2010 (10:00am)

apocopate \uh-POK-uh-peyt\, verb:
To omit the final sound or sounds of (a word.)

“So, Nagi, why don't you invite the rest of Schwarz over?” Tot asked, flopping on the floor of Masafumi's parlor. He sat on the sofa and watched her stretch out.

“But I thought you said Schreient hates the rest of Schwarz?”

“They do,” she said cautiously. “Tot wants spend time with Nagi. She can't do that with fighting all the time. We'll get them to be friends. Wouldn't that be fun?”

Nagi pictured the disaster that would ensue with a bored Farfarello or Schuldig. Worse yet, the two of them together could wreak havoc on Masafumi's house, and then he'd be banned from coming over. As it was now, he was seldom invited in.

“You know what would be really awesome?” Her questioned interrupted his thoughts. “If maybe we could get Schwarz to be nicer to Schreient. Maybe even...”

There was a gleam in her eye, and Nagi shook his head furiously before she could complete the thought. She took on a pouty expression and asked him, “But why not? Nagi likes Tot. So why couldn't Crawford like Hell? Or Schuldig like Schön? If they fell in love...”

“No, no, no, Tot. It just isn't possible.”

“But why?”

Nagi bit his bottom lip and felt his face get red. “Schuldig and Crawford are... friendly with each other,” he explained to Tot, hoping he wouldn't have to elaborate.

She gave him a baffled look. “That's nice. So are Hell and Schön...”

“No, not just friends. They... sleep together...” Nagi interrupted her with a whisper.

Tot grew more confused and then burst out, “Tot loves slumber parties. Wouldn't it be fun if...”

Nagi's face grew blazing hot and he buried it in the crook of his arm resting on the edge of the sofa. “Just forget it, Tot. Crawford and Schuldig won't like the idea.”

~*~

“Figures Crawford and Schuldig are together,” Schön whispered to Hell from the hallway where they were watching the two teens.

“Well. I don't think Nagi will have any success explaining it to Tot,” Hell said. She then turned to Schön and gave her a crafty smile. “After all, she doesn't understand us either.”

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story