Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take Me For What I Am

All Hallows Eve

by vampyGee 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-22 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 866 words

0Unrated

The taxi pulled up alongside the house, I gave the driver the money, grabbed my suitcase and slowly approached my family home. I haven’t been home for two months, and tonight it was Halloween eve, the night before my favorite holiday.


I rang the doorbell, the door was thrown open by a very eager Mikey.

“Gee!” he shouted, hugging me and practically making me fall, I laughed and hugged him back.

“Glad to see you two Mikes, are you on sugar?”


“Maybe.” He grinned, “But blame Frank, he gave me pixie sticks!”




I just chuckled, Frank and Mikey have become best friends in my absence, and I was happy for them both, though I still wasn’t sure about how I felt towards Frank.


“Hey, it’s not like I forced you to eat them!” Frank walked into the room. He looked slightly different, his hair was trimmed, with a cute, he’s cheeks weren’t so hollow, but gently rounded, like he had gained a few healthy pounds. He wore a hoodie and black jeans, I noticed his lip was pierced. “Hey Gerard.” he said.



“Hi.” I said, and my stomach growled, so un attractive.


Mikey laughed. “Hungry Gee? We ordered pizza, geez, have you been eating?” he reached out and patted my stomach. “Nah, It’s still there, Mr. Chubby!”



“Don’t!” I slapped his hand away and followed him into the kitchen , helping my self to pizza. “Where’s our parent’s?”


“Oh, they went out for dinner, Frank is staying over.” Mikey explained. “Tomorrow is his birthday!”



“Seriously, Halloween?” I asked him.


He nodded his head. “Iero-ween!”

“Funny.” I said. “Mikes, I’m so fucking tired, I think I’m just going to go down to my room and call it night, will you two behave?”






In my bedroom I closed my door and kicked off my shoes. I looked around and everything was the same, if Mikey had messed with anything I may choke him. I sighed, kicking off my pants and fishing my pajama bottoms out of my suitcase, and I stripped out of my shirt and bra, the thing barely gave me any support, and my back has been hurting all week, I may need to get some shopping done at Victoria’s Secret while I’m away from school…….fuck, haven’t been there in two years, this was going to be horrible.


I put on my old black t-shirt I slept in and crawled under my warm covers.






XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX





CRASH!


I sat straight up in bed at the sound of the crash above my room, mumbling profanities, I ran up the basement stairs, I flicked on the hall light and saw Frank sprawled out on the rug, and moms vase shattered everywhere, Franks hands and arms were cut and bleeding.



“What the hell?” I asked, and bent down to help him up, he was such a light weight.


“I….I wanted a drink of water and….oww!” He looked down at his hands, it was clear he had been half asleep when he come out to get a drink. “Fuck!” he cursed.


“Come on,” I sighed, guiding him to the bathroom where he sat on the edge of the bathtub and let me clean and bandage the cuts.


“Sorry to wake you up Gerard.” he said, wincing as I worked on his arm.


“It’s fine.” I told him. “I sleep way to much, and besides, Mikey would have freaked if he had seen this.” I chuckled.



“Hey Gerard?”


“Yeah?”


“Mikey and I are going costume shopping tomorrow.” Frank said. “Wanna come along?”


“Depends where your going.” I said.


“The mall, we put it off until he last second, that way we can rush around and have more fun!”



I laughed. “Okay, sure, because I need to go to Victoria’s Secret, its going to be horrid, but I have to.”



Frank cocked his head to the side, looking so adorable. “Why?”



I rolled my eyes. “If you were a lady working there, I walk in, in need of bras, what would you think? How would other women in the store react?”



Frank held my gaze for a minute or two, his brown eyes were enchanting, I had the urge to draw them.



“If I were working there.” Frank began. “I’d complement you, because women pay big money for boobs like yours.” his eyes glanced at my chest quickly. “Then I’d help you find something sexy!”



“Ha!” I said, putting the last bandage on his arm. “The words Gerard and sexy never mix.”



“Yes they do!” He claimed.


“Fine.” I gave up. “Do you want to help me shop?”


His eyes lit up. “Buy me cigs and you have a deal?”


“But Frank, you could get cancer and-”



He put a finger to my lips. “Don’t deny it until you try it.” He got off the bathtub. “Now I’m going to clean up the vase. I’d tell you to go get some beauty rest, but you don’t need it.”












Alright, it may not have been th best, but i promise th enext chpater to be longer, what did you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story