Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > X-Men Evolution: Sisters

Chap. 10: Sences

by ToruCMea 0 reviews

Mayumi and Toru's sances.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Boom Boom - Published: 2010-10-25 - Updated: 2010-10-25 - 482 words

0Unrated
As Mayumi walked down the hard, rocky lands of dirt and heat, she suddenly felt a strange, yet familiar, presence from behind her. "Toru!" She said as she quickly turned around and saw nothing but land and dirt.

"..." Mayumi raised an eye brow, still sensing the presence, but nothing was there. "Hm... I guess I was wrong..." She said and turned back around, bumping into somebody just a little taller than her self, the presence suddenly changing.

Mayumi looked up with big brown eyes and saw her friend standing tall and looking down at her with penetrating eyes.

"Rouge... Oops, sorry, haha, I thought you where my sister." She said with a smile and looked up at her friend with a smile, the Goths hair blowing in the wind and her hands grabbing her wrist and twisting it.

"Ah!" She screamed loudly, but it was to late, her scream was wasted as she fell to the floor and saw a strange blurry form moving around, a blue form.

"Kurt..." She thought and closed her eyes, the pain over whelming her.

"No... It's not Kurt. Kurt's shorter, but if its not him, then who is it..." She managed to open her eyes slightly and look at the form, tall, skinny, a girl, but that was all she could make out, and before she knew it, everything was black.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toru put her hand in front of her as a beam of light suddenly burst out of it and hit Amara and Tabitha, the both of them flying into a hard rocky wall and falling to their knees, looking up at Toru with hatred and disbelief, the lightning disappearing and everything going back to the way it was.

Toru stood tall and frowned at her opponents, the two of them glairing, when suddenly, Toru felt scared, afraid, but not because of her opponents, because of something else... Something strange.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped her heart racing. "Mayumi..." She thought as the two girls stood and got ready for the next attack.

"Okay Amara, I have a plan..." Tabitha said as she got ready to explain the plan when Toru suddenly just turned around and ran for it, as if her life depended on it, but it didn't, her sisters did...

Amara and Tabitha's jaws dropped as they watched her run for dear life, dust and dirt surrounding her feat as she ran and was suddenly out of sight, both of their minds in confusion.

"What just happened?" Amara asked as Tabitha looked at her and shrugged. "Don't know... But lets find out!" She said and began chasing after her with full speed, Amara now watching her best friend run off.

"Man, why can't we ever do things the easy way..." She complained and started to fallow her, the two of them catching up to her, but Toru not seaming to notice.
Sign up to rate and review this story