Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever Friends

Chapter 2

by mcrluver 0 reviews

dreams and hangovers

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-05 - Updated: 2010-11-05 - 567 words

0Unrated
another chapter dudes! I have this story all planned in my head so please keep reviewing and I will keep witing :D

Dream:
A man dressed in black from head to toe with something in his hand, Mikey was standing crushed against the wall he was wearing skinny jeans and a blue tshirt but I couldn't see the front then I realised it was a gun held up against Mikeys head. Blood was everywhere I stood in the Way's hall landing looking around me, blood on the walls, the doors on the mans hands everywhere! Suddenly BANG! I gasped and ran into Mikeys bedroom to find Mikeys body lying across the floor and the man was gone, he had jumped out of the window seconds before I ran in, "Mikey, Mikey, Mikey wake up Mikey Please" I pleaded and pleaded but no movement, "Mikey you must wake up!" I plead a little louder, "MIKEY I LOVE YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs then....

I woke up in a cold sweat, I must have woke Mikey up too he turned on the beside lamp and put on his glasses and turned to look at me. I was breathing heavily and suddenly burst into tears, "shshhhhshhh Eva its ok I'm here, it was only a dream it's fine" Mikey was rubbing my back trying to comfort me with a look of concern on his face, "Mikey it was awful a man and gun and blood and then then.." "Eva it's okay I'm here it was only a dream I'll protect you don't worry, come here" Mikey moved closer to me and put one of his arms behind my back I came closer and rested my head on his chest his other hand stroked my hair. We fell asleep it was perfect but I really needed to stop this feeling hopefully it will go away in the morning like a pain in your head.

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS" I heard Franks voice scream then without warning he pulled the bed sheets off the bed and onto the floor, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUTE OR WHAT GERARD!" Frank and Gerard stood at the edge of the bed in fits of laughter, "not funny guys Eva had a bad dream I was comforting her!" Mikey threw another evil look to Frank and Gerard "doesn't look that way to me bro" "Gerard get the hell out of this room before I kill you both and shouldn't you be hungover or something?" "Normally we are but today we feel as fresh a daisies!" Frank put on a girly voice that made me giggle, "Come on chaps breakfast is ready" Gerard said in an English accent, "Ahh jolly good!" Frank replyed in a very nice English accent too they linked arms and skipped away making me and Mikey laugh. I got up "oww my head is sore" I said rubbing my head "hangover from hell?" Mikey replyed in a painful voice "Coffee" I getured my hand towards him he grabbed it and we strolled down the stairs. I sat in the kitchen replaying my dream I couldn't have a crush on my bestfriend and there was no way I could be in love with him, or was I?

Hey guys thnks for reading sorry its short and I will have a new chapter poster up soon so rate and review and I will keep on writing!
Sign up to rate and review this story