Categories > Books > Outsiders > One Summer Dream

Chapter 13

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: Outsiders - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-08 - 276 words

0Unrated
Right after Ponyboy heard the front door close and Sodapop and Steve taking off for work he pulled himself off the floor and threw himself back down on the bed, deciding to get some more rest until Two-Bit ran into the room and pounced on him.

"Two-Bit!" Pony yelled as he tried to get away from him.

Two-Bit sat on top of Ponyboy and kept pounding him in the head with a pillow.

“Two-Bit…cut…it…out!” Pony managed to say in between being hit. Two-Bit grinned and stopped but grabbed Ponyboy's wrists, pinning them over his head to stop him from pushing him off and grined down at him.

"Wake up." Two-Bit said cheerfully as Pony glared up at him. "So, what are we doing today?"

“What do you mean?”

“It’s Sunday, still the weekend! Where are we hanging out today?”

“In case you didn’t notice, last night we got kicked out of everyplace we went to.”

“We can get a burger at The Dingo, or go to the park."

"No way, I'm not going anywhere." Pony responded while struggling to get out from underneath the other boy. "Darry wasn't too happy with me and Soda when we came home last night. I'm not getting into anymore trouble."

"Okay, but I'm not moving until you agree to get up."

Ponyboy swore and twisted himself around but couldn't get Two-Bit off of him. After a minute he sighed in frustration.

"Fine, we'll go somewhere."

Two-Bit grinned and got off him. He then grabbed Ponyboy's ankles, dragging him out of bed, causing Pony to hit the ground with an 'oof'

“So where are we going?”
Sign up to rate and review this story