Categories > Original > Romance > Love and Death

~Jude~

by jadesohma 0 reviews

jude=jew.... named for the very last sentace

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-11-09 - Updated: 2010-11-10 - 302 words

0Unrated
I spent more money than I would have liked. But she just looked so good in all of them. I had to. Plus she hasn't had good fitting clothes in three years. How can I say noto that? I'm not heartless and I'm not asking pity either.

"Good Morning sleepy head!" Rachel cheeped as I walk into the kitchen. She standing by the pan with batter on her left. She was already dressed and cleaned up. I, on the other hand, was still in my PJs and hair a mess.

"Pancakes?" I ask smelling the batter. I atempt to put my fingure in it but she slaps it away. "Yes, it is pancakes that you almost infected with your germs." She laughs after that serious sentance.

"Bubbly today, are we?" I ask her. She nods fastly and happily.

"Mama might let me go shopping for food by myself. I hope so. I need to explore how the town is now a days. I haven't seen it in a wile..." She trails off probably thinking about her time here.

"Wait, you've lived here before?" I look at her.

"Yes! When I was younger. Our family lived on the last block till I was 14." How did I not notice her? I was surely girl crazy by then. Why didn't she catch my eye? I scaned the hall. I didn't see her. 'Cause I'm so short? Ugh. Why?

"Why didn't I see you?"

"Huh?"

"If you lived here till 14 and lived around the street, we would have gone to the same school. Why haven't I noticed you?" She doesn't look a me. She sets her pan to rest and freezes.

Her voice was as cold her back. It was hurt and bent. It was almost quieter than a whisper. "I didn't have the yellow star"
Sign up to rate and review this story