Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Mark On The Left Arm

Illusions

by jadesohma 0 reviews

only cause of bad words:)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-11-12 - Updated: 2010-11-13 - 1162 words

-1Illiterate
Abby
Time to go to the Weasleys! Finally! Getting away from this place. A nice refreshing "I told you so." Can't wait!

I finish packing and need some fresh air. I feel a little light head, which, is not uncommon these days. Some nice krisp winter air should help.

I step outside into the dancing white blanket. I couldn't see any thing besides the ground infront of me. I breathe it in and close my eyes. The air slits my lungs. A lump of it slides down my chest. Shivers spred through out my body. I love this weather.

"Hey, hey, Sharp!" That voice gives me more chills than any snow.

"Hi Trey" I moan. He snickers around me. All he's wearing is his uniform.. His curly hair coverd in snow and his brown/coper eyes pop in the white.

"Holas!" He chirped happily.

"What do you want now? I thought I would get a da of peace before I leave." I say to him.

He laughs once more. "I'm the lord of smexiness. You want me around so you can stare." He puts his hands behind his head then starts to move his hips.

"Oh yes, because your my favorite piece of eye candy." I lie and roll my eyes.

"Your in love with me and you know it. But I'm not here to listen to you proclaim your love to me." He chirps.

"Then why are you here?" I flatly ask.

"To give you your early Chrismas gift. I don't want any one to see. I might have made it without Dumbledores knowing..." He smiles widly at this. I don't like it already. I'm such a goodie two shoes.

"Oh god. Well ,lets see it then." I look around him and he has nothing. Then he mumbles something then when he brings his hands around to his front, he has a pink gift. "It's huge!" I say trying to snatch it from him."And how did yo make it come outta no where?!"

"I'm a Ravenclaw."

"Screw you give me the gift." He finally hands it to me. I rip it open. Inside was a red bow and 10 arrows. Each arrow had a glowing rose on it and it was all made of steal and steal thread. "What the hell?"

"You don't like? I even put a rose on it for you!" He exclaimed and threw his hands in the air.

"No, no. I like it. It's just that....why?"

"Cause I made this!" I look up and he's holding a 36" whip with small brabs on it.

"Ah! What the hell?!" I stumble back at the sight of the thing. It was long, dark, creepy, and like my gift, came out of no where.

"It's my whip! I likes it! It's scary yet cool. And your scared now! You haven't even heard what it can do!" He pauses "It can make illusions and illusionary realms! They're sooo cool!"

"W-What?" I'm shaking and not because the snow picked up.

"Ugh. Illusions and illusionary realms! Would you like me to make one to show you?" He more of wines then really asks. Sorry I'm not a freak!

As I nod the whip starts to move on it's own. Everything starts to blur, more than it is already, and green started to seep from the sky. I duck my head and squeal. I blinked and I wasn't at hogwarts anymore. I was in a warm feild. I look up and see Trey smiling widly again and looking around.

"Nice huh?"

"Where the hell are we?!"

"Stop useing hell! They wont let you in if you keep it up!"

"TREY!

"Okay, geez. We're where you want to be now. I'm good like that. This is just an illusion. You can have your own little world if you'd like!" He raises the his whip.

"No! Just take me back to school."

"Ugh. Fine." The whip begins to move again. The beautful secean starts to melt down and the white blanket and wind starts up again. "There happy?" The whip is gone and his face is blank.

"Yes very. I have to go. Bye Trey." I wave to him and I return to the warmth of the school.

Trey

~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~

Ugh. Such a boring day. Everyone is home for the holiday. Even James and Joesph! I can't annoying Sharp 'cause she's at the Wealseys. Amanda is god knows where and my parents ditched me for Hawaii. I feel abandoned.

So i'm sitting on my favorite rafter playing with my whip. It's no fun when people aren't around to scare.

I hear foot steps below me. They're kind of dragging and light. They sound pathetic. Like they have no will to live. I look down on them. I should have know. Malfoy is the one with those steps.

Idea! I'll torture him! Yay! Something to do and pay back! I love life!

Draco

I walk back from the latest place I found my self and got side tracked by bird boy.

"Can I help you?" I ask of him. "I really don't want any trouble. I just-"

"Well you seem like you wanted it since you became a death eatter!" Ugh, not this.

"Will you listen? I woke up with this. I didn't want-"

"Save it for Abby. By the way, you broke her heart. So now, I'll break your face." I gulp. I don't want to fight him. Especially him. I'm too weak. "Or I'll just do this." Those last few words seem to echo. My vision blurs and I grow even more sickend.I rub my eyes and when they opend again, the hall around me is not the same.

This one is hot and smokey. It smells of rotten bodies and ash. They smoke burned my eyes so I couldn't see well. I couldn't breath either,but surely I could hear.

"Draco! Draco! Help!" Abby's voice rang. I moved about to try to find her. On my way, I found they bodies og Crabbe, Goyle, and a few other fellow Slythrins. After a good 30 minutes, I ffound her. She was hanging up side down in a metal cage high above my reach. Shes still screaming for me.

"Draco! I need you! Help!" Over and over and over through the smoke and smell. Nothing for me to do but climb hopelessly to get to her. She got higher and higher as I got closer and closer. She screams and I cry.

Trey

He's cruled up before me. I can see every thing thats happening and It's making me chuckle. I better end it though. He starting to shake.

It ends and he instentily stops shaking and sits up.

He looks blank. He comes up it me.

"Thanks, I needed that." And pats me on the shoulder.

He turns the corner.

"GOD FUCKEN DAMNIT!" I scream.







If your woundering why he liked it, Abby needed him again and wanted him. It made him happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story