Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You're Always On Display

by mandy9207 4 reviews

Sorry I'm such a tease

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-14 - Updated: 2010-11-14 - 526 words

0Unrated
Mandy and Patrick went home the next day. They were back in Chicago by noon. Mandy barely spoke a word to him the same expression she had last night was on her face that day. Patrick tried everything to cheer her up. He offered to buy her shoes put on her favorite movie on the airplane sang her favorite songs and said I love you until the sentence lost meaning.

“Mandy talk to me please.” He said as she sat down on the couch.

“What if they’re right?”

“They’re not.”

“How do you know?” She said as her vision began to blur.

“They don’t think I love you. You and I both know that I love you more than anyone or thing in the world. That’s how I know.”

Mandy looked up at him. She got up from the couch and hugged him as tight as she could. “I love you so much.” She whispered in his shoulder as she held back tears.

Later on that day Patrick and Mandy stood side by side eating ice cream watching a marathon of Mandy’s favorite show (It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia) once it was over they decided to talk.

“Why do your parents seem so…intimidating??”

Mandy shrugged. “I don’t know. They’re just two stupid people who pretend to be smart.”

“That’s a little rough.” Patrick said as he chuckled at her angst.

“Oh please.” She said as she rolled her eyes.

“What do they do?”

“As in jobs?”

“Yeah.”

“They’re both therapists.”

“Shit both of them?”

“Yeah. Whenever I told them about a problem instead of getting assistance they’d ask me how I feel about that.”

Patrick laughed. “I can imagine you as a five year old saying ‘mommy why is the sky blue?’ and then your mom would say ‘how do you feel about that?’” Patrick said as he imitated Mandy and her mom.

Mandy laughed as well. “Those impressions were horrible!” She said as she laughed harder.

“At least give me an A for effort.”

“Here’s a kiss.” She said as she pecked him on the cheek.

Patrick smiled. “I love you.”

Mandy smiled back at him. “I love you too.”

“Are you hungry?” Patrick said as he got up from the couch.

“Sorta. After the third spoon of ice cream I got grossed out.”

“You’re weird but okay there’s this place that has good sushi.” He said as he got their coats.

One week later

Amber Jameson sat in her chair at her favorite nail salon as she read the latest issue of Us Weekly as Kim her regular manicurist gave her a pedicure her eyes grew wide as she read the headline.

Fall Out Boy falls in love with mystery girl!

Underneath was a picture of Patrick and Mandy walking out of a restaurant holding hands together

“I can’t believe it!” She hissed.

“What’s wrong Ms. Jameson?” A young Asian girl said.

“Nothing. Just thought of an old friend I need to catch up with.” She said as she grinned an evil grin.

Muwhahaa evil evil cliffhanger!!
Sign up to rate and review this story