Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Next Time You Point A Finger I Might Have To Bend It Back

by mandy9207 4 reviews

I been sittin' here can't getchoo off my mind try my best to be a man and be strong....N'Sync is awesome guys

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-11-20 - Updated: 2010-11-20 - 1592 words

0Unrated
A month had gone by and Patrick and Mandy were still going strong. Brandon and Kevin had enough of life on the road so they decided to go their separate ways. Brandon went back to Virginia and Kevin flew back to Florida. They promised their cousin and friends they would all see each other soon. Fall Out Boy went back out on tour and this time Mandy wasn’t going as their merch girl.

“You’re not selling merch and that’s final.” Patrick said as he picked up his guitar of its case.

“And why not??” Mandy asked.

Patrick sighed and put his hand on his forehead. “Okay let me explain. Kids gave you shit and harassed you with questions before right?”

“Yeah sort of.”

“Well then imagine what they’ll do now that we’re actually dating. I’m doing this for you.”

“Fine if that’s what you want puppy.” She said as she kissed him and sat in his lap.

“Puppy??” Joe Andy and Pete said at once.

“Fuck off Joey-bear Peter-panda and Andy-lion.”

“It’s dandelion fuck you bitch.” Andy said as he laughed.

“No actually it is Andy-lion.” Lissa said as she walked in and ruffled Andy’s hair.

“Mandy isn’t your birthday this month?” Sarah said as she sat between Joe and Brooke.

“I think so. We’re in December right?”

“Yes.” Everyone answered.

“Okay then yeah.” She said as she got up from Patrick’s lap but he pulled her back down.

“What are you gonna make Patrick get you?” Pete asked.

“Nothing.”

“Wow. Why can’t you be like Mandy?” Joe said as he elbowed Brooke playfully.

“Because Mandy bows at Patrick’s feet because she claims he’s excellent in bed.”

Joe began to say something then stopped and then opened his mouth again to speak. “I have two things to say to you. One: Patrick is excellent in bed. Two: Are you implying that I am not?”

Brooke laughed. “Uh no you’re amazing.” She said as she rolled her eyes and laughed as Joe shoved her again.

“And I do no bow at Patrick’s feet!” Mandy said defensively.

“Yes you do.” Everyone said including Patrick.

“You can never tell Patrick no and Patrick is too over protective with you. It’s like you guys are parents but your both each other’s baby.” Pete said.

“I am not over protective!” Patrick said defensively.

“You kinda are but it’s cute.” Mandy said as played with his hair that was sticking out of his hat.

“Hey boo come with us.” Sarah said as she got up along with the rest of the girls.

“No she’s mine go away.” Patrick said as he clung on to Mandy.

“Bu-“

“MIIIIIIIINE!” Patrick shouted.

“I wanna stay with my Tricky.” She said as she laid on Patrick’s shoulder and he smiled.

“We’re going shopping.” Lissa added.

“See ya.” Mandy said as she followed them.

Patrick watched Mandy walk away. “Ahh, it feels good to be in love.” Patrick said as he sighed.

“Ugh op alking yike a pussy!” Joe mumbled as he chewed on chips and threw some at Patrick.

“Shut up and go make me some potato pancakes.” Patrick said as he threw the chips back at him.

“HEY! Mandy and Mandy only can make Jew jokes!”

“Shut up I wanna ask him something!” Pete yelled at Joe.

“Well then ask him bitch!”

“Why don’t you ask your mom where she was last night??!!”

“In bed with my FATHER!”

“Fuck man that’s gross.” Pete said as he cringed.

“Ugghhh not like that you fucking perv!”

“GUYS!” Patrick yelled.

“WHAT?!” They snapped back at him.

“Didn’t one of you want to ask me something??”

“Oh right. What do you want to for my boo’s birfday??”

Patrick shrugged. “I don’t know we can do whatever you want for Sarah’s birthday but let’s focus on Mandy’s first.”

“Are you serious?” Pete said as he covered his face with his palm.

“What?”

“When he said my boo he was referring to Mandy.” Andy pointed out to Patrick.

“As I told your girlfriend she’s miiiiiiiiiiiine.”

“Come ooooooon you gotta share!” Pete whined.

“Guys it’s a girl not a fucking game.” Joe said.

“I know! But she’s my boo and no one else’s.”

“The both of you are making no sense at all.” Andy said.

“We know.” Pete and Patrick said at once.

“We’re getting sidetracked!” Joe yelled. “We need something to do for my sister from another mister’s birthday!”

“Right! I was thinking I get a hotel room for the both of us and I’ll make sweet love to her from dusk till dawn.”

“EW NO!” Pete shouted. “We need to do something fun for her birthday!” Pete said cheerfully.

“What’s more fun than countless hours of sex?” Patrick said with all seriousness.

“Getting drunk while doing it.” Joe said as he raised his hand.

“You’re right!” Patrick said happily.

“NO! We’re throwing her party!”

Pete Patrick and Joe started bickering while Andy took a look at their tour dates.

“Guys.” Andy said.

“THAT’S STUPID PETE MANDY DOESN’T LIKE VAGINA BEAUTY SPAS!!” Joe yelled

“THEY’RE NOT FOR VAGINAS THEY’RE RELAXING!!”Pete yelled in Joe’s face.

“GUYS!!” Andy screamed again.

“WHAT?!”

“Mandy’s birthday is on the same day we do the Jingle Ball in New York.”

“Fuck! Are you serious??” Patrick said as he got up too look at the dates with Andy.

“Yeah. The ironic thing is we don’t have shows the day before and after her birthday.”

“Fuuuuuck.” Pete whined.

“What do we do now?” Joe asked.

“Either we celebrate her birthday a day early or a day late.” Andy said as he peeled a banana.

“We’ll do both.” Patrick said simply.

“No!” Mandy whined.

“Why not?! It’s your 19th birthday we’ll do something fun!” Pete said cheerfully.

“I just wanna watch Christmas specials.” Mandy said as she laid down on a hotel bed.

“They all died.” Joe said.

“Oh no.” Mandy whined again.

“What do you want do Mandy?” Patrick said as he sat next to her and rubbed her back.

“I wanna stay in bed all day with no one bothering me and sleep.”

“With me right?” Patrick said as he grinned.

“It depends if I’m in the mood that day.” She said as she closed her eyes.

“Mandy sleep is boring! Parties are fun!” Pete shouted.

“You just say that cause sleep doesn’t get along with you. Sleep and I have a past together.” Mandy said.

“We’re throwing a party whether you like it or not!” Pete yelled.

Later on Mandy and the girls walked the streets of New York while the guys were stuck doing interviews. Sarah and the girls tried to get the slightest hint on what Mandy wanted but she told them the following excuses.

“I’m not picky anything will do fuck it just get me a card.” And her personal favorite. “Guys don’t worry about it. I don’t want anything.”

As the girls pestered Mandy to pick out anything Mandy ran into an old friend.

“Megan?”

“Oh my god Mandy!” The young girl said as she gave Mandy a bear hug.

Megan was one of Mandy’s classmates. She was actually her first real friend. She trusted Megan had things in common with her plus whenever there was gossip to hear about Megan was her main girl.

“How are you?! Everyone misses you and is saying a lot of things about you!”

“Like what?”

“Well…is it true?” She asked as she lowered her voice.

“What?”

“Are you really dating Patrick Stump??”

Mandy nodded and smiled.

“Wow! Oh my god that is so amazing! You know there’s a picture of you guys in Us Weekly??”

“No I didn’t. Huh. That’s weird.” Mandy said as she laughed.

The night went on and Megan tagged along with Mandy and the girls. Megan was in New York with her Grandma doing some Christmas shopping.

“So how is everyone back home?” ‘Like I give a shit.’ Mandy thought to herself.

“Everyone is good. You know how it is down there. Nothing exciting happens. Nothing goes on. Everything is the same.”

“Yeah…I’m glad I left.” She said as laughed.

“Ben’s been asking about you.” Megan said quietly.

“I don’t care.”

“He met this girl. He says he wants to marry her.”

“Good for him.”

“He’s in New York.”

“Megan, please. I don’t want to see him I don’t want to think of him at all! He’s dead to me.”

“Okay sorry I mentioned. I just thought you should know.” Megan said as she shrugged.

Megan was actually the one who set Mandy and Ben up. Ben was her brother’s best friend and Megan thought that they would make a good couple but everyone thought Ike and Tina was a good couple too.

Mandy went to sleep that night with Megan’s voice floating around in her head. Ben was getting married. He’s starting his life. He has a life. That annoyed her.

‘Who in their right mind would marry him? Megan probably made it up. She probably made it all up to see what I would say about him. Well I’m not giving him or Megan the satisfaction…maybe.’

Mmm drama’s back.
Sign up to rate and review this story