Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

Bat Your Eyes Ball A Fist And Swing

by mandy9207 4 reviews

Warning: Some deep shit goes down.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-29 - 1842 words

0Unrated
Mandy was half asleep as she felt something warm on top of her nipping at her neck making a smile form on her face.

“Mmmm that feels nice.” She said lazily.

“Good. You’re gonna get a lot of this in the next couple days.” Patrick said against her neck.
His Adam’s apple vibrated against her neck making her want to die inside.

“Instead of making a hassle for my birthday let’s just stay in this bed all day.” She said as she rubbed the back of his neck.

“We’ll do whatever you want birthday girl.” He mumbled as he went lower towards her collar bone.

“Which really means whatever you and Pete want and it’s today?”

“Yes and exactly.” He said as he smiled against her warm skin and slipped her shirt down revealing her bare shoulder. Patrick grinned and ran his hands over her stomach to remove her shirt. When he did he was confused. “What the fuck is that?”

Mandy opened her eyes and looked at her chest. “It’s a bra.”

“I know that Sherlock. It’s just why were you wearing it in your sleep??”

“I can’t sleep without one.” She said simply.

“You need to get used to not wearing one. Because that’s just wrong. It should be illegal. It is actually.”

“Since when?” She said as her lips curved into a smile.

“Since just now.” He said as he went back to her neck and starting kissing again.

Mandy gave out a soft whimper and then sighed. “I’m gonna go take a shower.”

“Good idea.” Patrick said as he grinned.

“You’re not invited.” She said as she closed the door in his face.

“Fine! Now we’re not gonna have countless hours of sweet blissful sex!!”

“Good!” She yelled over the shower as she laughed.

“Are you boys excited?” Sarah asked.

“For what?” They all asked at once.

“The jingle ball duhhh.” Mandy said as she smacked Patrick’s head.

“Oh yeah I’m psyched.” Patrick said.

“I heard Katy Perry’s gonna be there this year.” Pete said as he kicked his feet.

“I’m already fully aroused.” Joe said as he laughed but then stopped because Brooke gave him the eye of the Jew.

“Wooow. I never knew you could use the eye of the Jew on a Jew.” Mandy said.

“I didn’t even know you could do it when you’re not a Jew.” Patrick added.

“It’s a gift.” Brooke said as she smirked.

The rest of the day went on and Mandy wanted it to end already. After talking about Ben last night with Megan it made her nervous. She accidentally invited Megan to come and had Patrick get her tickets. Mandy knowing Megan’s a very persistent girl she knew that she would bring Ben and have Mandy talk to him.

Mandy paced around the dressing room hoping that they didn’t show up. Praying that something would come up and they couldn’t make it.

“Hey baby girl what’s wrong?” Patrick asked.

“Huh? Oh nothing just um I don’t know I’m uh excited.” She said unsurely.

“Why is there someone here you wanna meet?” He said as he smiled. “I think Jay is gonna be here tonight I promise I’ll introduce you!”

She smiled at him and she relaxed a bit too. ‘Who cares about Ben? If he comes tonight no big deal I’ll just give that bastard the cold shoulder. I have the most perfect human specimen right in front of me.’ “Thanks baby that would mean the world to me!” She said excitedly as she hugged him.

The night went on and Mandy had a blast. Her favorite acts were there she met tons of her favorite artists and the best part was there was no sign of Megan and Ben.

Someone knocked on the dressing room door. Mandy’s heart fell to the pit of her stomach and her mouth went dry for a second. She opened the door and gave a sigh of relief once she saw Charlie.
“Hey Mandy there’s somebody here to see you.” Charlie said as he stepped aside and behind him was Ben.

Mandy’s heart raced and she tried to look for words but nothing came out. A part of her wanted to throw Pete’s flat iron at him and another was dying to know if he was really getting married. If he wasn’t she wouldn’t care it’s just the fact that his life was going somewhere infuriated her.

“How are you?” He said softly as he hugged her.

“I’m-I’m uh u- good.” She stuttered nervously avoiding eye contact with him.

“I missed you.” He said as he hugged her tighter as he sniffed at her hair. “Mmm you still smell the same. You still look the same. Everything’s the same. Just the way I like it.”

“I’m not the same.” She said with her eyes shut tight.

“Oh yeah? Then what’s different about you?” He said as he chuckled.

“I’m happy now.”

“What?”

“You should leave.” She said quickly.

“Megan said you wanted me here-“

“Megan lied! I told her that I didn’t want you here! I hate you!” Mandy senses had come back to her and she felt pretty damn good about it , until Ben pushed her against the wall with all his might as held on to her wrists.

“You what?” He asked with teeth clenched.

“B-ben l-l-leave security is right outside that door.” She said as she trembled.

“I heard about you and that rockstar fag. I bet he’ll dump you in the next week or less.”

“I heard about you and your country bumpkin hooker. Wonder when she’ll get pregnant.” She said with her eyes still closed.

“You were always such a bitch!” He yelled as he pushed against the wall again and raised her feet off the ground.

Mandy opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. It’s like when she would have a nightmare and voice just wasn’t there.

“If anyone hates anyone it’s me. I cannot stand you. You never changed Mandy you still act like the dumb ass sixteen year old I met in highschool. Now you’re dating some rockstar to make yourself feel better. That’s pathetic.”

“If you hate me so much Ben then why the fuck are you here?!” She screamed. Thanking god she finally found her voice.

“Because I wanted to come here to watch you scream when I do this.” He whispered as he ripped off her jacket and hiked up her skirt.

Mandy’s whole body began to shake as her eyes filled with tears. She began to scream the first name that popped in her head.

“Do you guys hear something?” Patrick asked as he walked back to their dressing room.

Andy began to listen. “It sounds like someone’s screaming for you.”

Joe listened as well and when he finally placed this mystery person’s voice his heart dropped and looked at Patrick with wide eyes knowing he knew who was screaming for him.

Once Patrick legs decided to work he ran towards their dressing room his heart beating a hundred miles an hour. His palms were sweaty as he tried to open the door but it was locked. He heard his girlfriend scream and giving out cries as someone laughed as she did.

“Where the fuck is Charlie?!? It’s his job to be here!” Pete screamed.

“Open the god damned door!!” Patrick yelled as he began to sweat.

“Patrick!” Mandy screamed as if she were being murdered Patrick was scared to death that she was.

“Mandy open the door!!” He screamed louder.

Instead of responding she gave out another cry as Patrick heard something thud on the ground.

“Kick it down!!” Pete screamed as he began to panic.

Patrick rammed into the door as hard as he could busting the door open and stopped in his tracks. It was the most horrific thing he could think of. There his girlfriend stood lying on the ground curled up in a ball crying like a child. His heart began to ache as tears formed in his eyes. He looked up and saw the person that did that to her. No hesitation he rammed right into him just like he did to the door and began punching anything he could. Patrick grabbed him by the collar and pushed this man on the ground and Patrick danced on his face with his fist screaming obscenities at him.

Pete went straight to Mandy picking her up like a baby coddling her and assuring her that everything was fine as she watched Patrick attack Ben screaming at him like a mad man with Joe and Andy trying to pry him off of Ben. Mandy let go of Pete as she helped Joe and Andy.
Patrick finally stopped and looked at the man he had just beaten. His face was already black and blue. Blood poured out of his nose like a faucet and his lip was busted. Patrick’s knuckles were bruised and covered in blood.
He looked up at Mandy. Her face was puffy her eyes were filled with tears and her nose was red as if she were sick. Patrick got up and hugged her as if he were never letting go.

Before it turned into a scene security came and took Ben to the police station and Patrick and everyone else took Mandy back to the hotel.

Mandy laid on his shoulder as he held her protectively. There was a dead silence in the car but everyone’s eyes stood on Mandy.

“What did he do to you?” Patrick asked as his voice trembled.

Mandy sat there silently.

“Who the fuck was he?!” Joe demanded to know.

“My ex.” She said hoarsely.

Patrick’s face flushed and kissed the top of her head. “Everyone shut up about it now.” He ordered.

Once they reached their hotel Patrick took Mandy straight to their room. She looked exhausted. Looking at her made Patrick want to cry. It killed him that someone would touch his Mandy like that. That someone would actually hurt her. It killed him even more that he wasn’t there to stop it.

Soon as they entered their room Mandy went straight to bed and cried herself to sleep. Once she was asleep Patrick removed her dress and put her in his pajamasrevealing bruises on her body making Patrick sick to his stomach. He put on his other set and crawled into bed next to her holding her and planning to never let go until she said so. Even if she did he wasn’t sure if he would.

“No one’s ever gonna hurt you again.” He whispered to her as he kissed her cheek.

Fiction: something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story. Dat's wut dis is.
Sign up to rate and review this story