Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

No I Won't, Never Once, Make You Cry

by mandy9207 5 reviews

*Yaawwn* I'm like a sloth dudes

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-12-03 - Updated: 2010-12-03 - 1840 words

0Unrated
Patrick woke up at the crack of dawn with Mandy in his arms. He didn’t get out of bed until she did. He stood in bed for an hour just thinking to himself. Thinking about what he did to her. How he touched her. He kept hearing her cries and screams over and over in his head. He looked down at her and moved her hair out of her face.

‘How could anyone hurt her?’ He thought as his fingers played with her hair.

The sound of a door opening interrupted Patrick’s thoughts. He looked up to find Pete with a worried look on his face. He looked horrible actually. Like he hasn’t slept at all.

“Is she okay?” He asked quietly.

Patrick nodded.

“What’s gonna happen?”

“He’s going to rot in jail and I’m gonna fix this by making her birthday perfect as possible.”
He said as he stared at the wall.

Pete nodded.

“I wanna marry her Pete.” Patrick said as he rubbed her back still staring at the wall.

“What?” Pete said sounding shocked.

“She needs me and I need her. I want to marry her so I can take care of her and never let anything happen to her. I love her so much.” He said as his eyes became teary.

“…Are you gonna ask her?”

“I will one day. I’m not gonna spring that on her.”

“You have my blessing. I’d hug you but then she might wake up.” He whispered as he laughed.

Patrick smiled. “Thanks Pete.”

Just as Pete opened the door he stopped. “Patrick?”

“Yeah?”

“Is she gonna be okay?” Pete said as he choked up.

“Sure hope so.” He said quietly.

Not much longer Mandy woke up and her entire body ached. Her throat her arms wrists and legs. She picked her head up off of Patrick’s chest to discover he was awake and by the looks of it he’s been awake.

He smiled at her. “Good morning.” He said as he kissed her gently.

“Mmm good morning.” She said softly as she hugged him.

“Are you okay?” He asked with concern.

“Yeah…thank you.” She said as in his shoulder.

“For what?”

“For taking care of me.”

“Sweetie I love you more than anyone in the world. You’re my girl. I’m supposed to take care of you.” He said as he kissed her cheek.

Mandy couldn’t help to feel guilty. She felt like she got what she deserved. She knew Ben was coming and she knew he was going to do something horrible. And he did. She didn’t even tell Patrick about him coming. She just said Megan was coming.

“What do you wanna do for your birthday?” He said as he put her in his lap.

“Nothing really.” She said as she cringed.

“Come on! Let’s do something I want you to have a good time. For me please?” He said as he stuck his lower lip out.

“I’m out of it. I just wanna relax.”

“Mandy, you don’t have any idea how bad I feel that this happened on your birthday. Please let me make it up to you.” He begged.

She sighed. ‘How do I say no to that?’ “Okay what do you have planned?” She said as she threw on a smile.

“Well how about I take you shopping? Annnd then Pete wants to take you to a night club or something.” He said as he shrugged.

As Mandy climbed out of bed Patrick pulled her to him and kissed her.

“What was that for?” She said with her eyes closed leaning on his shoulder.

Patrick shrugged. “Just letting you know that I love you.”

“I love you too.” She said as she put her arms around him.

“Can I ask you something? And please give me an honest answer.”

“What?”

“How did he touch you?”

Mandy got up off of the bed and sighed. “Please Patrick I don’t wan-“

“I don’t care! I don’t want anyone touching you like that! He did so now he’s gonna rot in jail but the bastard police need to hear it from you so please tell me.” He said as his voice trembled.

“He just tried to do some stuff that’s all.”

“Did he hit you?”

“He pushed me and I think my hips and wrists are bruised.”

“I know.” He said as his face became red from anger.

“It’s no big deal.” She whispered.

“Yes it is! You have bruises for god’s sake!!”

“Calm down.” She said as her eyes became teary.

Patrick sighed. “I’m sorry it just really bothers me.”

“It’s okay. I’m okay.” She said as she kissed his cheek.

The day went on as if it were any normal day. Mandy carried herself well and kept herself laughing and smiling. Patrick was right. She needed this.

“Woooooow. It’s beautiful.” She said as she eyed a black Yves Saint Laurent dress. It was gorgeous but sexy at the same time. It had a low V-neck cut and stopped right at her knee with a mermaid cut at the bottom. She loved it. The dress looked like her but the price tag was far too expensive for her to buy and she’d feel horrible if Patrick bought it.

“Mandy buy the damn dress!” Patrick shouted.

Mandy shook her head. “If you do this I’ll just buy it for myself.”

“No! It’s a gift from me to you. I insist. Besides buying a present for yourself is pathetic.”

“Patrick if you buy this dress I swear to god your hand will be your sexual partner.” She said sternly.

Patrick stuck his tongue at her. “That’s not fair!” He whined

“Come on. I don’t want anything let’s just window shop.” She said as she took his hand.

Mandy and Patrick enjoyed the rest of the day they went to central park and had New York style pizza something Mandy hasn’t had in ages. The couple made their way back to the hotel where everyone else was. The entire day Mandy avoided telling Patrick about Ben. The fact that she kind of wanted to see him so she finally decided to tell him and hoped for the best.

Everyone sat in the suite together and Mandy pulled Patrick aside into the bedroom.

“Somebody wants their birthday present now don’t they?” He said as he laughed and hugged Mandy’s waist.

Mandy laughed. “Not yet. I have something to tell you actually.”

Patrick’s expression became serious and hoped this wasn’t bad news. “Okay.”

“I-I….I knew Ben was gonna be there.” She slurred out quickly with her eyes closed.

Patrick took in her words and was puzzled. He didn’t really understand. “I- why di-…what?”

“I knew he was gonna be there.” She repeated. “You could say I invited him.”

Patrick just said the first thing that came to mind. “What?!”

“Please don’t make me say it again!” She said with annoyance in her voice. “You sound like Lil’ Jon for god’s sake!”

“It’s j-just I-I don’t understand…I don’t get it. Why would you want him there?!” He screamed.

“I don’t know! I heard he was getting married and it made me mad so I wanted to…fuck I don’t know Patrick!” She yelled as she sat down.

“What were you planning to make him jealous?! Or get back with him?!!” He yelled louder.

“NO! Of course not I can’t stand him!”

“Then why do you give a fuck if he’s getting married?!?!”

“Because he’s a horrible person. He’s selfish arrogant insensitive the list goes on but yet he’s in college and he’s getting married. His life is going somewhere and mines isn’t!”

“So what I’m not a progression in your life?! I’m a speed bump??”

“No no of course not!”

“I am in the way of you going to college?”

“No!”

“Mandy please act as if I’m a two year old and explain this to me simply as you can.”

“I wanted to see if he really was getting married but he wasn’t it was just a rumor Megan knew I would fall for so I could see him and like a dumb ass I fell for it. I have no intentions of leaving you. I would never do that Patrick I love you too much to hurt you like that. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. College or no college. Married or not. All I need in life is you.”

“Get that off of a Hallmark card?” He said with attitude.

Mandy’s mouth dropped. “You don’t believe me?? I just spilled my guts and that’s what you say!!”

“You’re lying Mandy I know it!” He screamed as he came closer to her. “Tell me the goddamned truth!!” He roared in her face as he pushed her to the wall.

Mandy flinched and shut her eyes tight. This felt very familiar to her. For once Patrick scared her and he knew.

He began to calm down and back up from her. “I’m sorry.” He said softly.

She opened her eyes. “Why are you sorry?” She asked with a confused tone.

“I-I’m supposed to take care of you and love you not stoop to his level. I’m sorry.” He said as he hugged her.

“It’s no big deal. If anyone is sorry it’s me.” She said as she kissed his cheek.

“I’m coming in! I hope there isn’t blood on the walls!!” Joe yelled as he opened the door as Brooke Sarah Lissa Pete and Andy all fell on top of one another like dominos.

“Fuck.” Pete said.

“Are you guys getting a divorce?” Andy said in a baby voice.

“No.” Patrick and Mandy said as they laughed.

After everyone got off each other, Sarah being the first to hop up she went to Mandy. “Enough arguing you’re putting on your party clothes and were gonna get shitfaced do I make myself clear young lady?!” She said as she wagged her finger in her face.

“Crystal.” Mandy said as she laughed.

“Speaking of party clothes. I got you a birthday present.” Patrick said as he went in the closet and pulled out a suit bag.

“That better not be what I think it is!”

“It is.” Pete and Joe said as they smiled.

Mandy opened the bag and literally squealed. “Oh Tricky thank you thank you thank you!!” She said as she hopped up and down.

“Happy birthday.” Patrick said as he kissed her.

*Ughhhhh this was so shitty I’m really sorry for this piece of shit shitty shit filler but you guys are so awesome you read anyway and for that I thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story