Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You Look So Precious In Your Pretty Gown

by mandy9207 5 reviews

We gonna party like it's ya birfday

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 1909 words

0Unrated
Author’s note! This is kinda um yeah well there’s sexy sex in this if you’re uncomfortable with reading it you don’t have to. I felt uncomfortable writing it so don’t feel bad! xD

As Mandy and Patrick walked into the club paparazzo’s swarmed the outside of it. Mandy clung on to Patrick tightly with lights flashing in their faces as they screamed questions at Patrick.
‘I’m guessing Pete’s here first.’ Patrick thought as he ran his hand over his face.

“Patrick who is she?!”

“How long have you been together?!”

“Come on man just tell us something about her!”

Patrick shook his head and lead Mandy inside the club. Once they were inside Mandy laughed.

“Does that happen often?”

“No but they’re here because Pete got here first.”

“Maybe they came to see you.” She said as she wrapped her arms around him.

“Doubt it.”

Mandy laughed again and shook her head.

Mandy entered the club and everyone shouted ‘happy birthday’ at her making her smile like an idiot her smile only grew bigger when she spotted Victoria and Ryland.

“VICKY!!” She squealed.

“OH MY GOD MANDY!!!” Victoria shouted as she ran to her and hugged her tight.

“Happy birthday gurrl.” Ryland said as he hugged Mandy.

“Thanks Ry guy.”

“That dress is fucking gorgeous!” Victoria said as she walked around Mandy. “You look so gorgeous!”

“Thank you my Tricky got it for me.”

“What’s a Tricky?” Ryland asked.

“It’s a Patrick.” Mandy said as she pointed to Patrick.

“Ohhhhhhh.” Victoria and Ryland said at once.

“I totally forgot you guys are together. How’s the sex life?” Victoria said as she grinned.

Patrick’s cheeks felt warm and put on a fake smile. “Mandy answer it and you won’t have sex life.”

“Bitch it’s my birfday you can’t be mean.”

“Patrick let’s leave the wenches here and let us get a drink or two. Sound good?” Ryland suggested.

“Sounds very good. I’ll see you later.” Patrick said as he kissed Mandy’s cheek and went with Ryland.

“So are the whole crew here or just you and Vicky?” Patrick asked.

“No we’re all here. Pete invited us.”

“Cool…” Patrick said mindlessly as he spotted Gabe at the bar getting drinks. ‘Damn he looks good. Fuck I’d date him.’

“STUMPMAN!!” Gabe shouted from across the bar. Walking over people. “Shut up bitch I’m gettin’ to my Stumpman.” He said to a girl who yelled at him for being a douche. When Gabe finally reached Patrick’s end of the bar they gave each other a man hug an awkward one but a hug none the less.

“Hey Gabe what’s up? How ya been?” Patrick shouted over the music.

“Nothing at all Rick just livin’ life to it’s fullest.”

“That means getting wasted.” Ryland added.

“I thought so.”

“Where’s Mandy-boo?” Gabe asked as he smiled.

“She’s floating around here somewhere with Victoria and the girls.”

“Where’s Suarez and Nasty?”

“Floating around here somewhere with girls.” Gabe said as he gave out his famous yet annoying laugh.

“Oh. My. God.” Mandy said as she stopped walking.

“What?” All of the girls asked.

Mandy swallowed hard. “Gabe’s here and he looks fucking great.”

“Patrick’s talking to him. Wonder what they’re talking about?” Sarah said.

“I just hope Patrick doesn’t say something stupid.” Mandy said as she walked over to them. “Hiya handsome.” She said as she gave Patrick a kiss on the cheek.

“Well hello gorgeous. Ry said you looked good but dayuuuum girl.” Gabe said as he hugged Mandy.
Missing the way she felt in his arms. “I missed your fine ass.”

“Like wise Gabriel.” She said as smiled.

“You look so beautiful especially in that dress.”

“Aww thank you. I love my dress Patrick got it for me big deal if I can’t breathe in it I look hot!”

“Got that right.” Gabe said as he smirked.

‘Stop flirting.’ Patrick said in his head.

“I got you a little something.” He said as the bartender handed him two drinks and handed one to Mandy.

“Oh Gabey my favorite! Booze!”

“Not just any booze dolling. It’s red bull and vodka.”

“My favoritest favorite!” She said happily as she sipped on it.

“Ah ah our favoritest favorite.” He said as he winked.

‘Stop flirting!’ Patrick yelled mentally.

“I owe you a dance sweet thing but first I gotta kiss the boss’ ass!” Gabe shouted over the music.

“Sounds good Gabanti!”

Mandy laughed as she watched Gabe walk away. She missed him.

‘It was so good to see him.’ She thought as she smiled to herself.

“Since when are you such a flirt?” Patrick asked as he took her drink and gulped some of it down.

“Hey!” She whined as she snatched it back. “And I’m not a flirt I’m friendly.” She slurred out.

“You’re drunk already??”

“Victoria gave me some awesome drink that tasted like heaven.” She said as she giggled.

Patrick laughed. ‘For once I’m glad she’s drunk.’ “Wanna dance sweetness?”

“Sure do puppy dog.” She said as she swung her arms around his neck.

“Promise me something!” He yelled over a horrible remix of Kanye West’s Stronger.

“Anything!”

“Please cool it with the flirting! It makes me uncomfortable!!”

“You mean Gabe?!”

“Yeah when you’re drunk you’re a huge flirt but I know you don’t mean it! Please don’t do something you and I will regret!”

“I pwomis I’ll be a good girl and if I’m bad you can punish me later on!” She said as she giggled.

“Sounds grrreat! Happy birthday.” He said as he kissed her and smiled.

The night went on and Mandy Patrick and even Gabe behaved. The night was perfect it was hands down the best birthday Mandy had ever had. She got great gifts from everyone and 19 slaps on the ass and an extra for good luck. It was a blast. Patrick had even got drunk too but not as drunk as Mandy.

“I’m so fucking wasted! Mandy laughed as she climbed into the tour bus.

“So am I! I like it we should do this more often!” Patrick said as he laughed.

“Hey Tricky?” She said as she sat down and kicked off her heels.

“Yes kitty cat?” He said as patted her head.

“Can I have a kiss?” She said she smiled.

“Of course.” He whispered as he laid her down and softly kissed her lips sucking on her bottom lip and rubbing her sides. His hand crawled up her back and slowly unzipped her dress.

“Not yet.” She whispered as she put her hand on his arm.

Patrick nodded and started to sweetly kiss on her neck and began to suck on her collar bone as Mandy’s fingers tangled in his hair. Patrick found her sweet spot and stayed there and sucked on her neck making her knees shake as she began humming.

The noises she began to make made Patrick want to die inside before he knew it he was already aroused and Mandy knew because she felt it poking at her which made her want to die inside.

“Mmmm fuck Patrick fuck me.” She mumbled.

“With pleasure.” He said deviously as he scooped her up and took her to his bunk.

Patrick hands were shaking as they fumbled with her zipper as his breaths got shorter. Finally he threw her dress of as he threw all of his clothes off quickly as possible and began kissing her like crazy. He had no idea what had come over him usually he’s nice and slow with her but now he just couldn’t really control himself. He actually kind of sort of liked it.

Mandy pulled Patrick’s head and kissed him hard as she could the room was spinning between her being drunk and lustful. Patrick’s fingers traced circles on her skin as he kissed her from her ear to her neck and down to her collarbone.

“Tricky this is really nice and all but I’d just appreciate it if you could fuck me already.” She said with her eyes closed.

Patrick sat up and gave her a confused look. ‘What the fuck? She loves foreplay. Whatever if she wants it now I’m giving it to her now.’

“Okay um are you on the pill?”

She shook her head.

“Alright lemme get something.” He said as he got up.

“Noooo.” She whined. “If you love me you would stay.”

“It’s because I love you I promise I’ll be right back.” He said as he got out of the bunk and went straight to his bag.

“Fine but if you take longer than 60 seconds I’ll do it myself!”

‘Fuck where are my fucking condoms!?!’ He thought as he threw everything out of his bag frantically.

“Shit shit shit shit!” He whispered ‘Think Patrick think there’s gotta be one god damned condom on this bus….PETE!’ He thought as he darted to Pete’s bunk and lifted the mattress revealing his stash.

Patrick hopped back in his bunk where Mandy laid there already stripped for him.

“Good girl.” He said as he grinned.

“Shut up and fuck me.” She said with a devilish smirk.

“Okay.” He said simply as he threw off his boxers.

Patrick slipped on the condom but something was right it was just a tad tight. ‘Holy shit Pete I own you.’ He thought as he smiled.

Patrick slid into her entry making her gasp and smile to herself. Eventually Patrick went faster inside of her he actually felt close as his breaths were getting shorter. ‘Fuck no! I can’t come already! I’ll just slow it down.’

Once he did he quickly regretted it.

“Fuuuuck please go faster I need you so badly right now.” Mandy whined.

“Bu- fine.” He said as he huffed.

Patrick eventually came and eventually means 2 minutes later.

“OhmygodholyshitfuckahhhfuckMandyiloveyousofuckingmuchfuck!!” He yelled out as an orgasm swept over him.

Just as Patrick was about to take out Mandy stopped him.

“What?” He said as he breathed heavily.

“I’m not finished.”

“Wha? But I- how did- you didn’t-“

“No I didn’t how can I come within five fucking minutes??”

Patrick frowned. “Oh…okay then I’ll just..yeah.”

At least 20 minutes or so went by and this time Patrick listened to Mandy.

“Go faster!” She whined.

“Fuck Mandy I’ve been at it for almost an hour.” He said as he took short breaths.

“Pleeease Patrick I’m almost there.” She whined.

“Fine I’ll try sweetness.”

Another 10 minutes went by and she was actually close.

“Oh shit! Right there! Oh my god!” She screamed as her back arched.

Patrick pounded inside of her until she gave out a bloody Mary scream as he shuddered coming the second time that night. Patrick immediately took out and laid down on her stomach.

“Wow Tricky. Thank you.” She said as her eyes got heavy.

“Mandy was this performance…disappointing?” Patrick asked with his eyes closed.

“Patrick you’re never disappointing.” She said as she yawned. “You’re perfect.”

“Happy birthday.” He said as he drifted off to sleep.

This was horrible I know and nastay but I thought it was kinda funny lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story