Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You're The Last Thing I Wanna See Underneath The Tree

by mandy9207 3 reviews

Okay I'm ready for you Christmas bring me all you got

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-12-12 - Updated: 2010-12-13 - 1654 words

0Unrated
The next morning Mandy’s entire body was aching. Her mouth was dry and her head felt like someone used a jackhammer against it.

Patrick felt no better his stomach was in knots and his head was pounding as well.

“Fuuck me I’m never drinking again.” He whined. “This shit isn’t worth it.” He said as he held back vomit.

“Liar.” Mandy said hoarsely as she laughed.

“Why does your voice sound like that?”

“I guess I did a lot of screaming last night, wonder why?” She said sarcastically.

“Do you remember everything from last night?”

“Sort of. I browned out.”

“What?”

“I didn’t get so drunk that I blacked out so it’s in between remembering shit and not remembering shit. Instead of blacking out I browned out.” She explained.

“Did you just make that up?”

“Yes.” She said proudly. “I remember us having sex and that you came early.” She said as she smiled deviously.

“I’m never gonna live it down right?”

Mandy started laughing. “I’m kidding! It’s okay it’s no big deal!” She said as she hugged him.

“It is a big deal a guy should never come first it’s impolite!”

“You’re taking this too serious. I’m gonna go take shower.”

“Wait.” He said as he began to feel light headed.

“Why?”

“I have to throw up everything I’ve ever digested in the past 24 years.” He said as he darted to the bathroom.

After Mandy’s birthday everything was quiet on tour. No drama everything was fine. Mandy loved it actually. She figured the first tour she went on was chalk full of drama so this one made up for it.

Eventually tour was over and now the holidays were coming up and Mandy was more confused than a gay boy at an all-girl school.

“Mandy it’s no big deal if you want to spend the holidays with your family!” Patrick said as she swept the kitchen floor.

“It is Patrick! I want to spend them with you because it’ll be our first Christmas together! Don’t you care about that?” She whined.

“I do but I’ll feel guilty. You don’t think that I would love to sit in front of the fireplace with you and just hold you with only the lights from Christmas tree shining?”

“That’s really beautiful are you gonna sing now?” She said as she rolled her eyes.

“Fuck you.” He said as he laughed and sat down. “You know what? I don’t care it’s your decision.”

“Fine I’m leaving your ass alone on Christmas.”

“Really?” He said as his expression changed from fine to no you can’t leave.

“Of course not!” She said as she laughed and grabbed his face and kissed him.

“So what are you gonna buy him?” Brooke asked as she tried to eat a piping hot slice of pizza.

“I don’t know. You’re the one who’s in for it you have to buy 8 Jew friendly presents!” Mandy said as she tried to keep a straight face.

“I’m really tired of you and your Jew jokes.”

“Sorry it’s just…jewish. I love it! I can’t wait till you guys get married and you do the thing with the glass and the chairs thing and then I’m gonna be all mazel tov!”

Brooke shook her head and held back a laugh.

“Are you going home for the holidays?” Sarah asked.

“I don’t think so. It’s our first Christmas together ya’know? I wanna be with him.”

“You sound so fucking cheesy!” Lissa shouted as she threw a breadstick at her.

“Fuck off!” Mandy said as she laughed.

Mandy and Patrick spent their evening with everyone and had a lot of fun Mandy Patrick and Joe even sang karaoke together. William and Caro even dropped by too and sang with her too even though she can’t sing if her life depended on it.

The next day Mandy and Patrick did some Christmas shopping together and had some dinner they spent the rest of their evening curled up by the fire holding each other in front of a lit Christmas tree as their only light just like Patrick wanted. It was perfect and this was where she wanted to be. Suddenly Mandy’s phone began to interrupt their perfect little evening.

“Who is it?” Patrick said as he stretched and yawned.

“My mom.” She said through her teeth.

Patrick laughed as Mandy rolled her eyes and answered her phone.

“Hey mom.”

“Hi. What’s wrong you sound sleepy?”

“I was lying down on the couch watching TV.” She lied as she looked at Patrick.

“Oh. What did you do today?”

“Nothing Patrick and I did some shopping ate and that’s it. What about you guys?”

“Nothing really. Went to work had the kids stay with us over the weekend.”

“How is everyone?” Mandy said as she rubbed her temples.

“Fine. It was your brother’s birthday this month. Did you call?”

“Yes I did mother but surprisingly enough I didn’t get a call from any of you except Nick Angie
Sue and Jake.”

“Oh Mandy I’m so sorry I completely forgot! I promise I’ll bring you something.”

“Don’t worry ab-…wait what??”

“Yeah that’s why I called. Your father and I were talking and we were thinking about coming there for Christmas.” She said cheerfully.

“Oh.” Mandy said sounding shocked and disappointed.

“Is it okay?”

“Of course…” She said mindlessly as she imagined her parents and Patrick sitting behind the same table in the same house.

“Alright! Great we’ll be there a couple days before Christmas.” She said happily as she hung up.
“What happened?” Patrick said slowly as he sat next to Mandy looking at the worried expression she wore.

“My parents…want to…come here…and stay for Christmas.” She said slowly as she covered her face with her hands.

“WHAT?” Patrick shouted as he leapt up from his seat.

“I already said yes Patrick I can’t call back and say no! I don’t want them here either but we have to attempt to make the best of this.”

“After the shit they gave us on Thanksgiving you want them here for Christmas?! We’ll just make it a tradition. Make Mandy’s life miserable every holiday. What do you have planned for Easter?!” He yelled.

“Take that sarcasm and shove it up your ass Patrick!” She shouted.

Patrick calmed down and sat back down with her. “I don’t mind. It’s just…I’m worried about you. If this isn’t what you want I can make something up. We’ll say I have to do a Christmas thing in New York.”

Mandy shook her head. “It’s fine. The thing that’s killing me is imagining our parents underneath the same roof. God only knows what the fuck is gonna happen.”

“I’m gonna be brutally honest Mandy. I don’t like your parents. They make me nervous and they’re very outspoken so if I don’t like them I doubt my parents will.”

“I guess I take after my folks then.” She said as she raised an eyebrow.

“None whatsoever.” Patrick said sarcastically.

“I just hope Steve and Nick don’t come too and bring all of the kids. Oh my god what about your brother and sister?”

“Neither of them is married praise Jesus.” He said as he smiled.

“You should call your mom and tell her.”

“I’ll call. Are they gonna stay here?”

“Probably.” She said with dread in her voice.

“FUCK! How are we gonna do the hanky panky with your parents here?!”

“Excuse me?! The hanky panky? That’s what you refer sex as?? My god you are disgusting!” Mandy yelled as she threw a pillow at him as she held back a laugh.

“Fine what if I call it love making?”

“Just don’t call it anything! AND we cannot even think about doing the hanky panky with my parents here!”

“Fuck…we should do it a lot before they come.” He said as he grabbed her waist and kissed at her neck.

“No we shouldn’t. We should turn on the tv and watch Beauty and The Beast.”

“This is doing anything for ya?” He said as he kept kissing on her neck.

“Nope.”

“God dammit Mandy how come?!”

“I have stronger will power than you darling.”

“…What if your parents try to kill me in my sleep?”

“They won’t.” She said as she laughed.

“What makes you so sure?”

“Because I know that they like you.”

“They do?” Patrick said with a surprised look.

Mandy nodded. “Mom thinks you’re respectable well-mannered a good dresser and funny.”

“What about your dad?”

“I’m pretty sure he likes you.”

“Then why do they give us such a hard time?”

“They like you they just don’t like what you do or the fact that we’re together.”

“Why??”
Mandy sighed. “Throughout my whole life my parents had it planned for me. Do well in school go to a good college meet a nice boy get married have kids and we’ll both have good jobs. I’m at the college stage and they’re thinking to college first then bring a boy home.”

“So they think I’m in your way of going to college?”

“Yes but they’re wrong. You have nothing to do with me going to college. You know why?” She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Why?” He said as he smiled.

“Because I love you more than anything in the whole wide world.”

My birfday's (cough cough on the 14th cough cough) coming up so sorry if I don't post/respond super super fast.
Sign up to rate and review this story