Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

A Long and Dark December

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Lalalalalaa I finished my shopping thank gawd

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 1485 words

0Unrated
Her parents were with her for one day and her head was pounding like a drum already. Mandy and Patrick took them out to see the sights and go shopping. Every restaurant was just okay and everything else was not even okay. Mandy’s parents are very picky people. Nothing is good to them so you could understand why she had a headache from being with them for a little over twenty four hours.

“I and your father are gonna go do some more shopping we’ll back in a little while.”

“Okay we’ll come too.”

“No. We’re shopping for you.” Her father said.

“Oh. Chris are you going too?”

“Of course I’m going. What kind of pizza lover would I be to miss out on deep dish?”

“Okay then…I guess we’ll see you guys when you get back.”

“We’ll call you when we’re done at the mall you guys could meet us at the restaurant.” Her mother said as they walked out the door.

Mandy nodded and closed the door and thanked God they were gone.

“THEY’RE GONE!” Patrick screamed happily as he dropped to his knees.

“I have to clean.” Mandy said as she went to the guest room.

“Fuck cleaning go in the bedroom now before I drag you there.”

Mandy shook her head. “No I have a headache.”

“Take some Tylenol then after that go in our room and strip.”

“No. I don’t want to and you can’t make me. Besides Patrick I wanna clean I don’t wanna sex I have a headache!” She whined.

“It is clinically proven that orgasms make headaches go away. If you don’t believe me Google it!”

Mandy ignored him as she pulled out the vacuum cleaner.

“Mandy pleeease put away the vacuum.” He begged.

“Let me finish and I’m all yours.”

“I need you now!” He whined.

“We have lotion. Take care of it yourself.”

“Fine I will.”

“Fine.” She said as she plugged in the vacuum.

“FINE! He yelled as he slammed the door.

Hours later and lots of scrubbing and dusting Mandy was almost finished. She just had the kitchen left. Patrick’s house was sparkling from top to bottom.

Patrick came out of their bedroom finding his girlfriend scrubbing his kitchen floor.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“You have tile floor. I hate that. It needed to be scrubbed so I’m scrubbing it.”

“But why??”

“My mother is a somewhat of a perfectionist so I need to make sure that the house is perfectly clean.”

“She didn’t notice yesterday why would she notice now??”

“I’ve been distracting her. Let me put it this way, my mother is so clean she dusts the vacuum cleaner.”

Patrick shook his head. “The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree then.”

Mandy scrubbed the last tile and she was finished. “Now I need a shower.”

Patrick followed her to the bathroom leaning against the door as she started the shower and gathered her things.

“What were you doing?” She asked.

“Sleeping.”

“Really? Why?”

“There was nothing else to do.”

“You jerked off too right?” She said as she gave satisfying smile.


“That’s irrelevant.”
She laughed as she threw off her clothes and climbed in the shower making Patrick’s mouth dry.

“Mandy can I-“

“No.” She said over the running water.

“God dammit Mandy why not!?!” He shouted.

“I’m having too much fun depriving you.”

“Well I’m not!” He yelled as he threw off his shirt shorts and argyle socks and jumped in the shower with her.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” She said as she smiled.

“You.” He said deviously.

Patrick pushed against the tile wall and kissed her roughly massaging his tongue against her lips making her knees shake as he rubbed her body feeling the piping hot water hit his skin and soap all over hers.

“We’re home!”

Mandy’s heart stopped beating and Patrick looked like a deer in headlights (with an erection).
They quickly jumped out of the shower and ran to their bedroom throwing on clothes quickly as possible. While Mandy dried her hair Patrick took care of a situation he had.

“Where were you? I tried to call you to come and eat but you weren’t answering!” Her mother said.

“I was cleaning the house I guess I didn’t hear it.”

“What did you do man?” Chris asked as he took off his coat.

“I went over to Pete’s for a little then I came home and knocked out.” He lied.

“We didn’t wake you did we?” Her father asked as he sat down.

“No Mandy did. Vacuum cleaners are annoying.” He said as he faked a laugh.

“Here you and Patrick eat.” Her mother said as she sat them down and put plates in front of them.

“Thanks mom you didn’t have to.” Mandy said.

After they ate and sat around with Mandy’s parents in the living room everyone went to bed.
Patrick went in the kitchen to get something to drink but he heard a zipper open which made him jump and he heard laughter he turned around to find Mandy’s mother sitting in front of shopping bags.

“Oh. Mrs. Marks I-um uh-“

“I’m sorry Patrick!” She said in between laughs.

Patrick smiled but at the fact that Mandy looks a lot like her mother. The same facial features the laugh the smile everything. The only thing that was different is that she has short jet black hair and Mandy has shoulder length brown hair.

“What are you doing? I didn’t know you stay up late.”

“I don’t I’m just going through some gifts for Mandy. I’m trying to decide what to give her for Christmas and what to give for her birthday.”

“Oh alright then. I’m off to bed. Goodnight Mrs. Marks.”

“Oh Patrick before you go come here.” She said as she patted he cushion next to him.

Patrick was unsure about sitting down. He was afraid that she choke him to death or suffocate him with a pillow but he couldn’t say no then again he did feel odd. He was wearing his Family Guy pajamas for Christ’s sake. He’d never imagine talking to Mandy’s mother in his pj’s but he did.

“I had no idea what to get you. I thought I could buy something nice but you probably already have it and I don’t know your size in anything. I don’t know what you like. What’s your favorite thing your favorite brand or color!”

“Mrs. Marks…what are you getting at?” He said frightfully.

She laughed. “I’m giving you an early Christmas present.” She said as she got her purse and pulled her wallet out.

“Oh Mrs. Marks you don’t have-“

“Yes I do. I insist. Besides Patrick it’s Christmas.” She said as she smiled and handed him a hundred dollar bill.

Patrick hesitated but took it. ‘She insists.’ He thought as he took the money and smiled. “Thank you Mrs. Marks.”

“Merry Christmas Patrick.”

“Merry Christmas.” Patrick said as he got up from the couch.

“Patrick one more thing.”

“Yes Mrs. Marks.”

“I bet Mandy knows all those things…right?”

“She does actually.” He said as he smiled.

“Do you love her?”

“I do. I really do.” He said as his smile only grew.

“That’s good to know.”

“I promise Mrs. Marks I’ll take care of her and I’ll make sure she goes to a great school. Trust me she’ll get in. She just needs some more time for herself.”

“I know.” She said as she looked at a picture in her wallet.

Patrick walked back to the couch to see what she was looking at. It was a picture of Mandy as a little girl. She had a big white bow in her hair with a big smile in a puffy navy and white dress holding a baby doll.

“That’s adorable.” He whispered to himself.

“Yeah she is. I miss when she was a little girl she used to love me. Now she can’t stand the sight of me.” She said as her eyes began to tear.

“That’s not true Mrs. Marks. You’re her mother of course she still loves you. It’s just….she feels like you don’t love her.”

“I love her more than anything. She’s my only daughter how could I not love her?”

“Tell her that.”

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped and paused. “I should.”

“Goodnight Mrs. Marks.”

“Call me Cathy.” She said as she smiled.

“Goodnight Cathy.”

She laughed. “Goodnight Patrick.”

I was such a cute baby everyone fucking loved me.
Sign up to rate and review this story