Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Three Stories Too Tall

by AshTheDeathBat 3 reviews

Even though her body is broken, Hazel is ready for action.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-22 - Updated: 2010-11-23 - 753 words

1Exciting
A/N: SO! Who got the new My Chem album. Care to share your thoughts? I'm in LOVE. That is my only thought. Well done boys.

I stared at the key that I had stolen out of Cole’s pocket. I could only pray that it was the one that would free me. I took a deep breath and slid the key into the hole of the metal cuff on my wrist.

The satisfying sound of the lock clicking open made my heart leap. I let it fall to the floor. I rubbed my wrist and let out a small laugh.

‘Gerard,’ I thought. ‘Can you hear me?’

‘Yes, are you alright?’

‘I’m fine. Please just hurry and get here.’

‘We’re going as fast as we can.’ He told me. ‘We are nearly there, just stay calm. Everything is going to be fine.’

I went to stand up, but I found myself back on the floor in an instant. I had forgotten about my leg. I crawled over to the small window and peered out.

I gasped as I realized where I was. It wasn’t a basement. I was on the top floor of a house. It had to be at least three stories tall. It was dark out, and the only light was from a street lamp across the way.

‘Gerard? How far away are you?’ I asked him.

About twenty minutes.’ His voice cooed to me. ‘Is something wrong?’

‘I’m just starting to get really scared. I just want out of here. I just want to go home.’ I could feel tears streaming out of my eyes.

‘Hazel, please. We are going as fast as we can. I just need you to hang in there and stay brave.’ He sounded stern. ‘Don’t give up, and don’t start crying. We are coming to get you out of there. I promise.’

I forced myself to stand up, even though the pain in my leg made me feel nauseous. It wobbled and tried to force me to the ground, but I fought against it.

‘If you can hang in there for five more minutes, we should be there.’ Gerard told me.

I was starting to get impatient. I watched out the window for any sign of a car coming down the street. After what seemed like an eternity, I saw three pairs of headlights making their way up the street.

I couldn’t control my excitement. I couldn’t wait to see my boyfriend or my best friends. I wanted to feel safe in Gerard’s arms again.

With a rather large amount of struggling, I limped my way over to the door and twisted the knob. It was unlocked. Cole must not have locked it because I was chained to the wall. I flung it open and walked out into a long corridor.

It was dimly lit by only the street lamp outside. I had no fucking clue as to where I was going. Tears were forming in my eyes due to the pain that was shooting up and down my leg.

“Hey!”

The breath caught in my throat as Cole’s voice pierced the silence.

“How the hell did you get out?” His words were harsh.

“Because you’re a fucking dumb ass!” I called to him, without thinking. Then, I realized that was a completely moronic thing to do.

I looked around and saw a large window at the end of the hallway. I hurried over to it and looked out. I peered out it too see some of the guys getting out of their cars. Quickly, I flung it open. They all looked up.

“Hazel!” Gerard called. “Hang on! We are coming.”

“I don’t think there-”

There was a hard kick in my back. It knocked the wind out of me, I doubled over. Another solid blow quickly followed and I was falling.

I grunted and let out a small yelp as someone caught me. Pain erupted through me.

“I got you.” Gerard whispered to me. “We have to hurry.” He placed me harshly on two feet.

“OW!” I howled as my leg throbbed and threatened to give out on me.

“Shit! I forgot! I’m so sorry.” He scooped me up and ran towards Mikey’s car.

“Gerard! What’s going on?” I heard Frank yell.

“Get in the cars! Get in the cars!” Gerard yelled franticly. He launched us both into the back seat of Mikey’s car. “Drive, Mikey! Drive!”
Sign up to rate and review this story