Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Never Want to Let You Down

Day Two Begins

by MotorBaby4 4 reviews

Sorry, if this is boring=\ The day will get more interesting, I promise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 687 words

0Cliche
*A/N Thanks everyone who reviewed/rated! It made me want to hurry up and update. Uhm, I wanted this to be as accurate as possible, (Like, such as year and technology and such) but I don’t think that’s going to happen. So, would you all like to see the rest of the guys later is the story? Yes? No? Let me know! xo*

The last bell rang and they both stood up “Do you walk home?” Melanie asked Frank. He nodded and said “Yupp. Are you gonna walk?” She shrugged “Might as well.” “What’s your address?” “Uhm…” She said as she dug through her back-pack for the paper with their address on it. She handed Frank the paper. “Dude.” He said “This is right across the street from my house.” “Seriously? That’s awesome!” She said. "So, what brought you to New Jersey?" Frank asked her as they walked out of the school. "Well," She said "Dad and Mom got divorced and Dad moved here for work, so I tagged along." "Oh." He said "I'm sorry about your parents." She shrugged "I'm over it. Mom and I never got along anyways. What about your parents?" "They got divorced a couple years ago...I live with my mom." "Oh." Was all she said. She could hear a hint of sadness in his voice, it showed that he hadn't quite gotten over it yet.

Frank walked Melanie to her house "See you tomorrow morning." He said as she was walking up her porch steps. She unlocked her door, and went inside. She threw her backpack on the couch and saw her dad left her a note on the coffee table. "Hope you had a good first day, I won't be home until late. There's money in my desk for a pizza. Love, Dad." She looked at her dog, Misfit. "Looks like it's just you and me again, buddy.

Frank walked into his house and threw his stuff on the kitchen floor, as usual. "Someone's in a good mood today." His mother said, noting his smile. "Yeah, I guess I am." "Have a good day at school?" She asked. For once, he could actually say yes, and mean it. "Yeah, there was a new kid there today. And we got along pretty great." "That's wonderful!" His mother said, "What's his name?" "Uh, HER name is Melanie." "Oh." His mom said, slightly taken back. Frank grabbed a Coke out of the fridge, and headed up to his room. He put on his headphones, plopped down on his bed and for the first time in a while, he fell asleep and actually wanted to wake up the next day.

The evening passed by quickly for Melanie. She finished her homework and had plenty of time to tune into the “Halloween” marathon on t.v. For some reason she had an unusual amount of admiration for horror movies. She fell asleep on her couch, and woke up in the morning with a sore neck, and a blanket draped over her. “Oh shit.” She said as she looked as the clock. She was running late. She ran up to her room and grabbed a pair of light wash jeans, and a plain red t-shirt. She quickly took a shower, got dressed and dried her hair. She plugged her straightener in only to realize her dog had chewed on the cord. “Oh fuck it.” She said as she threw it in the trash can. She ran a comb through her wavy brown hair, grabbed her back pack, and ran out the door. Frank was sitting on her porch steps, waiting for her.

"It's about fucking time!" Frank said, jokingly. "Do you know how long I've been waiting?" He continued on in a sarcastic tone. "No, Frank. How long?" He shrugged "Eh, like two minutes." She rolled her eyes as they started walking to school. Frank looked at her "Your hair looks different..." She nodded "Yeah, my damn dog chewed my straightener, so I had to go with the natural look today." "I see." He said "Well, I think it looks nice."
Sign up to rate and review this story