Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

Chapter 4

by MyChemicalRomancer 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 763 words

1Funny
I slowly felt myself wake up, I kept my eyes closed as I realised I was still outside in Frank's arms. I snuggled into his chest and listened to the deep breathing and snoring coming from everyone else. I could hear someone stir from near to me and a low mumbling. Technically I wasn't eavesdropping into the conversation - I was there when it was said.
From the sounds of it, the voices belonged to Gerard and Bob, I listened intently as their conversation carried on.
"Yeh but I really like her dude - I haven't known her for more than a day, but she gets me. "
"Yeh but Gerard, shes with Frank and you don't want to destroy that." Bob calmly added.
"I know, I know, it's just she makes me laugh and when I kissed her in the clauset last night - it was heaven ! And just looking at her now sleeping in his arms - makes my heart break."
I got the feeling I was being watched, I'm crap at acting so I just turned my head into Frank's chest so they couldn't see my face twitch.
I heard Gerard let out a little sigh and felt a shadow over my eyes as he stood up and walked back indoors. When I heard Alicia begin to wake up I felt safe to open my eyes and smile at her.
She looked over and smiled at me, shaping her fingers into a heart and gesturing it towards me and Frank. I smiled and hugged him closer. I liked Gerard - as a friend and the fact he likes me makes it slightly awkward for me. But when I see Frank, my heart melts and I can't help but love him whenever I see his cute smirk.
Alicia stood up and streteched, she giggled when she realised Mikey had mauled Ray during the night. I smiled and rubbed my eyes with my free hand.
"You comming indoors ?" She asked as Bob stood up and headed off to the kitchen.
"Nah, I'm happy where I am." I answered gazing at Frank's face, he's so god damn cute.
I raised my hand to his lips and played with his lip ring, slowly trying to wake him up. Nothing, just heavy breathing. I moved and played with his black hair, he slowly started to wake up. I watched him blink his hazel eyes sleepily, he looked down at me and smiled.
"Morning." I whispered gazing at his hypnotic eyes, he moved down and kissed me lightly.
"Mornin' m'lady." I giggled as he brough his arm from behind his head to wrap me in a proper hug.
"It is a very good morning." He whispered as he lean't his forehead against mine. My heart started melting the more I stared at him and felt myself in his grasp.
"We should get breakfast." I added as my stomach growled. He chuckled and stood up, he did a huge stretch and held his hand out for me to take. As I did he pulled me over his shoulder.
"Frank!" I giggled loudly waking up Mikey. He sat up straight and looked around quickly, observing his surroundings, he straightened his glasses before looking over at us he groaned and then whined, "Please don't make babies again."
I laughed along with Frank as he carried me into the kitchen, I could just about see Alicia, Gerard and Bob in cooking breakfast.
"Good day!" I greeted as Frank sat me down infront of him on the worktop, I got greeted with a array of hellos and mornings.
"What d'you want ?" Gerard asked as he started serving breakfast.
"Can I just have toast please ?" I asked, as I braided Frank's hair as he leaned against me.
"Do you want any bacon on it ?" He asked politely as he pulled the toast out of the toaster.
"Nah thanks Im a veggie." I smiled as I took the plate.
"High five my veggie lover." Frank smirked as I high fived his hand playfully.
We chatted as I fed Frank bits of my Toast giggling.
Suddenly Ray ray in excitedly,
"Guys guess what !?" He asked sliding his phone into his jeans pocket.
"What!?" We all asked.
"We got our first concert !" He cried out happily.



Heyy guys hop you liked this chapter, sorry its only short xxxx Oh yes and sorry about the issue with chapter 3 Ficwad wouldnt let me upload the chapter fully - it kept cutting it off :/ please carry on R&R'ing - thankyou for those who have ! xxxx Ellie Frank xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story