Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > This is our Beautiful Lie, Sweet Heart. 100 Suns Until We Part

Will you just stay with me today?

by nikluvsjay 3 reviews

Nik get's to spend the day with Jay, what will happen then and after? Read on to see :)

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-12-13 - Updated: 2010-12-13 - 2469 words - Complete

3Hot
Chapter 5~ Will you just stay with me today?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Plz review and the updates will be faster, thxs :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooooooh, Oooooooh, Ooooooh, hey!
It’s 72 degrees, zero chance of rain
It’s been a perfect day
We’re all spinning on our heels, so far away from real
In California
We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in
And by the time that it was dark, you and me had something, yeah!
And if this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold
We’re shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
The morning’s on it’s way, our friends all say goodbye
There’s nowhere else to go, I hope that you’ll stay the night
James Blunt- Stay The Night
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay’s POV:
Today I was planning to take Nik out, I only met her last night but when I look in her eyes I trust her for some reason. People say don’t trust your heart but for once today I am going to. I wouldn’t call it a date, maybe just two people hanging out together lets go with that. She answered the door smiling at me, oh how beautiful she looked, she was just amazing. I wanted to kiss her right there, but I can’t so fast. She would just get scared and never talk to me. She would be like all the other girls I dated one night with them and I left. I don’t want Nik to be like one of them. I don’t. This time I will go slowly. Her hair was a nice, dark brown and it was straight. Her eyes were brown with a little bit of eye liner. She was wearing a nice black short dress which showed her legs with high heels. I looked at her neck and she was wearing the triad so was I at the time. We were in the car and Nik was really quiet so I had to say something soon.

- “Wanna guess where we are going?” I looked away from the road to look at Nik for a second.
- “Ah I really don’t know” she smiled at me
- “ Well looks like it’s going to be a surprise” I smiled at her
- “ Jayyy”
- “ Nope just gotta wait”


Nik’s POV:
Jay isn’t going to tell me where we are going and I really wanna know but with a face like that I’ll wait for him to tell me. I could hear a song on the radio and I recognised it. I went to put the music up more
- “May I?” I asked Jay
- “Sure go ahead”
I turned the volume up and I knew what the song was “Stay the Night” By James Blunt. Gotta love James his lyrics have so much meaning so much passion .I started to hum “Stay the Night” forgetting that Jay was in the car with me I blushed. When James is on I just like to hum or sing.

Jay laughed a little “No please, don’t stop on my behalf” he tilted his head to the side. I smiled at him “I have to stop now” Jared faced me. “No you don’t here I’ll sing with you:” He started to sing which I was shocked that he even knew the lyrics he was a pro, just saying.

“We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in
And by the time that it was dark, you and me had something”
I felt now confortable singing with Jay. In the course we started to sing it louder “ And if this is what we’ve got, then what we’ve got is gold
We’re shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
The morning’s on it’s way, our friends all say goodbye
There’s nowhere else to go, I hope that you’ll stay the night”

when the song finished I noticed that we were here at the beach.

- “well that was fun” Jay looked at me.
- “ I know aye, Jay I’m not dressed for the beach”
- “I do know that, come on” Jay got out the car and opened the door he put his hand out and I took it. I started to smell the beach, fell the sand in my high heels, see children and families running. The beach was just a nice place to be, it was so calm and it made my mood feel calmer.
- “Do you want me to take them?” Jay looked at my shoes
- “Oh that would be good, not so wise taking them in the sand” I went down to take them off but Jay stopped me.
- “I’ll get them” he looked at me and then bent down to get them off. Jay got them and placed them in the car. Without me noticing Jay was right near me.



He whispered in my ear “You look so beautiful today Miss. Gilbert, ready to go?” I blushed “yes” Jay took my hand and placed it in his. We walked over to the sand and it looked like Jay planned a pic Nic. There was a rug and a basket with food. Jay pulled me to the rug and we were both sitting down. If I was someone else we would look like a couple, but we aren’t we are just friends right? Even that. Jay took out the food and spread it all around the rug. I was just looking into the water and watching the kids run and make sand castles. Jay stopped spreading the food and the rug was full many different types of fruits, cupcakes so much food.

- “ Wow Jay you did-“ Jay stopped me talking he put his finger on my lip
- “For you I would do anything” he pulled his finger away from my lips so I could talk.
I leaned over and put my hand on his leg and put my head near his and kissed him on the cheek. I closed my eyes and so did Jay, I wanted to remember that sweet, innocent kiss right now. I pulled away to his ear and whispered “Thank you Jay for this. I needed to get my mind off of something and that I did” I opened my eyes and I pulled back to my normal position. I was facing Jay and he finally opened his beautiful, blue eyes, he smiled more than ever. He just looked in to my eyes and it felt like time pasted forever, we were just like that. Jay faced the food and our little moment stopped “Shall we?” “Sure” I said. We started to eat and watch the water in silence. We would talk about what we plan for the future, things we like, things we don’t we talked about everything and I didn’t want it to stop.

I wanted to live this moment forever. This perfect moment. I have never laughed so much ever before Jay would talk about stories of things they do on the tour bus with Shan and Tomo they get so bored. He told me about how Shan would have a random party in there room on the bus at random times; he would just go crazy with the lighting. Jay got up and took off his leather jacket.
- Where are you going? I said
- “ In the water, you can’t come”
- “ yes I can”
- “ nahhh you have the dress on, you must be a little kid then”
- “ Jayyy I’m not”
- “ yes you are” he teased me
- “ Fine I’m coming”
Jay grabbed for my hand again and we started running in the water. I was pretty deep in the water.
-“ Wanna go deeper?”
-“I’m too short Jay”
-“ Get on then”

Jay came over and I got on his back and we went deeper in the water. I put my head on his shoulder. We fell in the water many times and splashed each other so much. Then it was getting dark and cold. We walked to the car wet as. My hair was messed up my makeup was gone; my dress wasn’t a dress anymore. We just laughed at each other. We were at the car and I walked over to Jay and spiked his hair up. His white top was so see through and I couldn’t help not to look, but I faced Jay again “There you go” I laughed
“Thank you, are you cold Nik?” “Yer I kind of am” Jay got his dry leather jacket and placed it around me, I could feel the warmth and I could smell Jay’s cologne. I smelt it in so I would remember it. I smiled at Jay and went in the car. I placed my hand in his and we started to drive back to my house. We were there in no time. The car stopped at my house.

- “ There you go Nik”
- “Jay thanks for today, I loved it so much. I had so much fun with you”
- “It was good that you did, I had loads of fun too just us was good” he smiled.
- “ Jay”
- “Yer” he looked at me
- “ Wanna come in?” he just looked at me
- “ I mean to dry your clothes”
- “Oh would your sister mind?”
- “ Well I could sneak you in”
- “ Ok sure, I kind of need these dry”

We got out the car and I went in the door, Jay just ran to the back so Tijana couldn’t see him. I walked past the kitten and it was dark until Tijana turned a light on and she moved the chair to me with a fake cat patting it.

- “ Uh Tijana that’s a fake cat”
- “ I know, trust me I know” she started to pat the fake cat more
- “ I’m gonna go to bed, today was brilliant”
- “ Did you use protection?
- “ WHAT THE FUCK TIJANA?
- “ just saying” she laughed
I went over to her and pulled the cat away and said “I didn’t have sex with him, even if I want to I won’t. Thank you I’m going to bed MUM!. Tijana ran to where her fake cat fell and said sorry.
- “ My Cat, Puss Puss”
- “Puss, Puss really you named a fake cat?
- “Leave puss, puss out of this”
- “I’m going now” I quickly walked away and walked to the back door and opened it.
- “Had problems Nik?”
- “Not that you want to know about” I grabbed Jay hand, locked the door and ran upstairs with him. I closed the door.

- “So I’ll dry your clothes, do you want to have a shower?
- “Is that ok?” Jay looked at me
- “It’s just across my room yes its fine” I went to my cardboard and got towel for him.
- “ Just when you are done put you clothes in the basket and I will clean and dry them”
- “Ok thanks Nik” Jay went for a shower, I got his clothes put them in the washing machine and went to sit down on my bed. I could see the steam under the door from the shower but I made sure I didn’t walk in. About five mins later Jay came out just in a towel covering the bottom half of him, oh his abs, his body just damn he looked so good. I forced myself to look up at him.
- “ Sorry your clothes will be ready soon”
- “ Thanks do you want me to stay in the bathroom?
- “ No, No it’s ok”
- “ So you are not eyeing me off right now”
- “ Nope, not. Not at all” I blushed and he came closer I could feel the heat come off his body. Right there and then I just wanted to pull him down on the bed and kiss him, but no I didn’t. He did.

Jay pulled me over the bed and in seconds I was under him and he kissed me on the lips, it was our first real kiss. Oh how much I sounded like a teenager. I placed my hands over his beautifully made abs and he kept kissing me. He placed his hands in my hair and kissed my lips more we stopped to breathe. I pulled out my arms and put them around his neck. But I knew we couldn’t go anymore, we had to stop now.

Beep, Beep the dryer was done, so Jay’s clothes were done. I used that as a reason to stop.
_ “I’ll get it” I rushed to the clothes before he could say a word to me, I didn't know what to do. Was it a mistake he kissed me? The man I have loved for since I can remember kissed me. I got his clothes and before I went up to my room I took a breath and then walked up.
-“Here you go” I placed the clothes in front of Jay and I just looked in his eyes, I think he was hurt.

-“Everything ok” he said slowly
- I faked a smile “Yer it’s fine Jay, you better get dressed”
Jay came over to me and kissed my cheek and walked back in the bath room. My cheek was tinging with a funny feeling. I quickly got dressed and I didn’t want Jay to leave now. He came back out smiling.

- “ Well I better go now, today was fun”
- “Jay” I looked into his eyes
- “ Nik” he mocked me
- “Can you ah… stay?” Jay walked over to me and placed his hands on my face looking into my eyes.

- “Of course I can” he kissed my lips again but not for long. I got under my blanket and Jay joined I looked into his eyes and we kissed again then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

- “ Night Jay”
- “Night baby” he said and we both went to sleep in each other’s arms.
I knew then and there that this wasn’t a dream, I loved this man and I will never let him go. Never. Then the sun came up and reality set in," well this is reality... right here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading if you have, I really enjoyed writing this chapter :) more to come.
Sign up to rate and review this story