Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Wrong We Were to Think We Knew Anything

Revalations

by Anthrax_Angel 0 reviews

Jen finds out something about herself

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-19 - Updated: 2010-12-19 - 879 words

0Unrated
Mikey’s POV

All the guys climb out of the van and head inside I see Jen and Frank and turn toward them, Jen has a sad look on her face, she nods for me to go inside. “Something bad is about to happen isn’t” Gee says taking his spot on the couch “I think so” I nod. “Mikey you asshole I thought we agreed she’s mine” Frank says shoving me into the wall, I sigh at the fact that he thinks he can take me when he’s half my size. “Actually I believed we agreed she was her own person” I state simply, he could blow his relationship with Jen if he wanted but I wasn’t frying mine. “What about the bro code man” he says a pissed look on his face “look I never went after her man” I say trying to calm him down. “right so what were you doing in the van this afternoon” he asks “he already told you we got out of history early” Jen says from the door a look half way between anger and fear on her face. I wanted to take them both away but didn’t know how “we got out early so we went to the van we didn’t do anything, you’re overreacting Frankie” I say.

“Yeah I’m overreacting, I saw her first but no your to good to follow the bro code you just go after her anyway” Frankie’s fist rams into my stomach “Mikey” I hear Jen cry out. “Let them fight it out” Ray says there are sounds of struggle I assume he’s holding her back letting me and Frankie deal with this. “Look Frankie I’m sorry you feel this way but I never wanted to take her from you” I say still hunched over, “lair” he says punching me in the face now that he could reach. It hurt like a bitch so I stood to my full height holding my arms out at my sides “I’m sorry your upset Frankie and if hitting me will make you feel better go for it” I say. He goes for it he eventually has me on the ground “stop, please” I hear Jen plead, I act almost instinctively to stop her pain flipping Frankie and pinning his hands.

“Enough, okay enough” I huff getting off him when he nods, everything is blurry when I stand at some point I had lost my glasses. “Mikey” Jen says and suddenly I feel her in my arms she’s shaking, “hey it’s okay, I’m fine” I say rubbing her back. “Here bro” Gee says handing me my glasses I put them on and everything comes into focus. Bob’s watching TV and Ray is sitting next to Frankie and the couch “sorry Mikey” Frank says “no worries dude I’m fine” I say Jen finally losing her grip on me. I look at her face she looks scared, I smile and the fear fades to be replaced with anger that she turns on Frankie.


Jen’s POV

Watching Frank and Mikey fight was painful, well I guess they weren’t really fighting it was more Frank beating on Mikey, Ray was holding me back not letting me stop them. “Stop, please” I practically cry I couldn’t watch Frank hurt him anymore, Mikey flips Frank and ends the ‘fight’ squinting when he stands. Before I know it my arms are around his waist and I’m shaking so happy he’s okay, he tries to calm me down, I hear him and Frank make up but I don’t let go. It’s in that moment I realize that Frank may not have been that for off base with thinking I was into Mikey, being in his arms felt so right. It scared me to think I was falling for him, I looked up and he smiled down at me, I couldn’t face this revelation not now so I let my anger at Frank lose.

He’s sitting on the couch and looks a little freaked after he sees my face “what the shit Frank, I thought we agreed I was a big girl and could make my own decisions. I guess you didn’t get the memo that said I don’t appreciate guys thinking they can make my decisions for me, I have a brain and I will use it. If I want to date Mikey or anyone else I will and you’ll have to figure out a way to deal with it. If you can’t act like a civilized human being then I can find somewhere else to hang out because I have dealt with enough shit in my life I don’t need this too.” I storm out of the house realizing I said way too much “Jen” I hear his foot steps running after me but I don’t turn because I know if I do I will tell him the truth. I’ll turn let him hold me and tell him everything and I couldn’t not yet not till I knew how I felt, so I ran away from Mikey, and the guys and everything else.
Sign up to rate and review this story