Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Asylum

Don't Hate Me

by xFamousLivingDeadx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-21 - 685 words - Complete

0Unrated
I heard that voice before I knew who it was I could not turn around to look at that face, I just push Tyler off of me. I was beyond angry I was more angry at myself for letting this happen I wanted to run far away and never come back. I could not bare to look at that face I could feel those eyes burning into the back of my head. I had nothing to say I couldn’t do anything the damage was done.

“Frank look at me, “The voice said

My tears started to run down my face I started to sob I could no longer hold it in I wanted to die right there I still could not look. Tyler had done left I heard him leave I wanted to hit him for what he did but it is also my fault for feeling like I did. I heard foot steps coming closer I couldn’t bare to look up all I could do was cry.

“Frank please look at me, “The voice said while standing beside me.

Finally I look up I look up to see Gerard standing there; I saw the look on his face. He was hurt and angry I had caused all of this. Gerard walk over towards the sit next to me and sit down, he grab my hand.

“All I want for you to do is tell me what happen, “Gerard said while looking at me.

I tried to fine the right words so it would all make sense but no matter how I tried to make it sound right the damage was done all I could do was just explain.

“I met Tyler when I first came here I thought he was pretty but I never saw him in that way. Soon after became friends, which was weird for me because the only person I ever let in was you. Stacey told me I felt that way because since I didn’t have you I just wanted that safe feeling back. Soon after Tyler told me he like me and wanted me to kiss him but I told him no that I had someone, I would hate myself. Weeks later Tyler tried to kill his self which I found out his sick and that it wasn’t because of me. I started to question my feelings I hated myself for even thinking I had any, I told Tyler and the next thing I knew he was kissing me. I was shock I didn’t know what to think I was angry that he did that, I can’t hate myself more then I do right now, “I said while crying.

“I want you to know I am not angry I’m kind of hurt but not angry. I understand Frank since I haven’t been here you just wanted someone to make you feel safe and since you have been hanging with Tyler you got that feeling. I hate that he kiss you but I could tell you hated it. Don’t hate your self Frank you are not to blame, it’s all okay, “He said while hugging me.

I finally got my safe feeling back I finally felt myself again I could not be any happier then I was. I was even happier that he was not angry with me but sad that I had hurt him.

“I’m glad you don’t hate me you don’t know how happy that makes me feel, again I am sorry for everything. But what are you doing here, “I ask while looking at me.

“I forgive you I really do I know you had come along way you just started to trust strangers, you just wanted to trust someone I understand. I came to see you since I finally left the asylum I told you I would find you, “He replied.

Words could not say how happy I was in that moment, but if only that happy moment could have lasted.


Don't worry the worst as yet to come. Thanks for the reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story