Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Against My Rules

When all else fails... shut your mouth.

by IsisBane 2 reviews

Keeping secrets should be easy... right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-12-24 - Updated: 2010-12-25 - 973 words

1Moving
Idk when I'll be able to update next. I decided to be stupid and run on the sidewalk and slipped on some ice... did not turn out well :P Anyway, sorry this isn't longer. Not too much happens, but it's still pretty good.


I don't know how long Frank and I talked. If I had to guess, I'd say around two hours. I really got a good grasp on his personality, and I really like him. I don't think I've ever met anyone so sweet yet so sarcastic. I'm not sure what he thinks of me, though. I'm always a bad first impression.

The only reason we stopped talking is because Gerard practically sleep- walked in and crashed on his bunk. Frank woke him up in a fit of giggles due to his snoring.

"Frank, what is your problem?" he asked groggily. I halfway expected him to fell back asleep, but I heard him shifting positions. He opened his curtain slightly to look at Frank. Frank smirked. "You were snoring. Quite loudly, I might add."

Gee rolled his eyes. "If you're gonna laugh, do it quietly. I'm tired." He started to pull his curtain closed and Frank crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at Gerard.

Gerard shook his head. "You're so childish."

"I have to keep up my image. I am the youngest", he said, holding his head high.

Gee sighed. "Great. Now I'm wide awake", he said shooting Frank a look. Frank smiled triumphantly. I giggled quietly. Gerard sat up and ran his fingers through his dark hair.

Frank looked at him. "Wanna join us?" he asked. "Considering you're awake already."

Gerard chuckled. "I never said I was going to stay awake, but sure."

Gee noisily rolled off of his bunk. He stumbled forward and clutched the wall, leaning against it. I felt slightly bad for him. He looked like a zombie from lack of sleep, and his voice was obviously starting to crack a bit. I wouldn't want to have to go through the same routine almost every night and be away from home at the same time. And yet he endured it. They all did. And I have to say that I admired them for that.

"So what were you two talking about?" he asked, stifling a yawn. Frank smirked and pointed at me. "Her poetry."

Gee smiled. "You write poetry?"

I nodded shyly. I could have killed Frank for saying something. I never talked about it, and I was surprised I even told him. No one ever left me alone about it after they found out. I only write it because I suck at getting my feelings out.

"Would you mind if I heard some of it?" he asked.

I froze. I wouldn't exactly care reciting my poetry... if I could remember anything worth reciting. I quickly racked my brain for something-- no, anything.

I quietly cleared my throat. "Um... Words can’t describe how I feel about her anymore. Her soft eyes are the last thing I see before I drift off to sleep, only to dream of her yet again. When she looks at me I can tell she doesn’t know what to say." I paused for a moment, giving my heart some time to stop pounding. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "When she absentmindedly brushes her hair out of her face only to reveal her creamy white skin, my heart stops. The curve of her face is comforting; sharp lines contouring into the softness of sweet perfection. Her smile, though rare as it may be, lights up the swift darkness of the night. Her black tresses flow to cover her impossible green eyes, making her seem so guarded, yet so tempting and teasing. And yet no word can describe her intricate being quite as well as her name."

I opened my eyes to see both of them staring at me intently. Gerard sensed my nervousness. "That's pretty good. Did that take you long?"

Frank smirked. "I have a better question... are you lesbian or are you bi?"

My eyes widened and I felt my cheeks get hot. "I uh... what makes you ask that?"

He giggled. "I don't really think a girl that's straight would write about another girl quite like that. So which one is it?"

I shrugged, trying to shake my feeling of humiliation. "I'm bi. I wrote that a few years ago, though."

He nodded. "Ohh... I was just wondering."

I wanted to curl up and die. I was not prepared to just let something like that out. If that was so easy to be revealed, then how could I hide the rest of my life from them? I'm a great liar when it comes down to it, but I wouldn't lie to these guys. I respect them. And I don't want to make any enemies right about now. It's bad enough I'm out of my element thanks to Mandy, but now I have to be close to Kyrsten and not slip up. She knows me well enough to know whether I was lying or not. Why the hell did this have to happen to me of all people?

The only thing I had to look forward to was the next venue. I'd be meeting one of my best friends (who I rarely see) there. He didn't listen to MyChem that much, but he bought the tickets just so he could see me. That's how close we are. Jay was one of the greatest people I'd met in my entire life, and now I'd get to see him for the first time in two years. I only hoped that I wouldn't have any trouble keeping my mouth shut tomorrow.

Again, sorry for the shortness. I'll make it up to you guys by the next two chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story