Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Against My Rules

Sweetness

by IsisBane 2 reviews

Just kind of a funny chapter...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-12-27 - Updated: 2010-12-27 - 1718 words

2Original
Ok.... I have been waiting very impatiently to write this. I loved it when I had the idea, so getting it all down was really fun to do. It's a bit on the short side... sorry about that.


Death. That's what I wish on the fucking moron who's currently poking the back of my head and repeating my name in the most annoying tone of voice. When I fall asleep, I'm impossible to wake up. Although, a few people have managed to do so. And they wished they hadn't after I practically killed them for it.

I wanted to turn over and scratch their face off. But I was still half asleep. You know... that state where you're still asleep, but you're completely aware of your surroundings. But even still, I wondered who had the balls to pull something as stupid as that.

After an entire minute of this, I finally pulled myself out of sleep. I opened my eyes and glared at the wall in front of me. The culprit continued poking me, but with more force.

I quickly turned my head just as they tried to poke me again. Their finger landed on my nose and I stared at it. The owner of said finger giggled, apparently because my eyes were crossed. But that's only my guess.

I slowly looked up to see Frank looking back at me. I angrily reached a hand up and grabbed his wrist before he could attempt to poke my innocent nose again. "Why did you wake me up?" I growled, trying to restrain myself.

He shrugged. "We've been at the venue for the past hour. Everyone's gone except us. I stayed because I figured if you woke up to an empty bus, you'd freak out."

That was true. But at the moment, that was the least of my worries. He had interrupted my peaceful slumber. And that was to be considered a crime punishable by death. "Where did they go?" I asked, still clutching his wrist.

Frank thought for a moment. "Mikey, Ray and Bob went to go see a movie, and Kyrsten and Gee are out for coffee. So It's just you and me."

I blinked. I wasn't surprised that Kyrsten was already out with Gerard, and there's nothing wrong with the other three going to see a movie. But I was stuck here with noting to do for the next few hours until they got back. And I wouldn't be alone either. I'd be with Frank. It wasn't a big deal, really. But I didn't want to have to worry about slipping up.

"So what exactly are we going to do?" I asked cautiously.

He smiled. "Whatever you want to do."

I let go of his wrist and thought for a moment. The only thing I wanted to do at that moment was run to Jay's house and hide in his basement for eternity. But that wasn't going to happen.

We were in Minneapolis, so there was a lot we could do. But there was one thing in particular that I knew we could do, even though it was out of the city itself. "What would you think about going to the Mall of America?" I asked.

Frank chuckled. "Where's it at?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you saying you've never been there?" I asked, slightly shocked. He nodded.

"It's in Bloomington. It's only about fifteen minutes away from here if we take a cab. Or we could walk."

He laughed. "Walk? When it's a fifteen minute drive? That'll take us an hour."

I nodded. "Then I guess we're walking. If we get tired, we can hail a taxi. It's not a big deal." He blankly stared at me. "Fine", Frank mumbled.

I felt slightly bad about making him walk. He really didn't want to in the first place. "We don't have to. I just figured we'd have so more time to talk", I said, hoping I hadn't pissed him off or anything.

Frank shrugged. "It's cool. We can walk."

I sighed and sat up. "You'll have to give me some time to get ready. I probably look like a wreck, and I don't really think you'd want to be seen in public with my current appearance."

He smiled. "You look fine. Just get a quick shower and brush out your hair. Don't even worry about makeup or anything."

I chuckled quietly. I looked horrible last time I didn't wear any makeup. And if I didn't straighten my hair, it would get soft waves in it. If it was Mandy or Kyrsten, I probably wouldn't protest that much. But I didn't want him to have to be around me if I looked like a corpse. He'd change his mind about the makeup and my hair when he saw me after my shower.

I slid off of my bunk and grabbed some clothes from my suitcase. I wasn't sure what I had picked up, but it couldn't be that bad. Besides, I didn't really care in the first place.

I quickly took my shower and got dressed. I found out what clothing I had pulled out; I had somehow managed to grab my black lace miniskirt -even though I specifically remembered leaving it at home- a black vest and my Aiden tee. I also attempted to get my thick hair as dry as possible. It took about thirty minutes to do, but I had to dry it or it was just get frizzy.

I went back to my suitcase and debated whether I should put makeup on or not. It didn't really matter, I just didn't like my eyes looking completely drained of color because there wasn't any color around them in the first place. I sighed and decided against it. I slipped my shoes on just as Frank poked his head in the small room. "Oh, look. You're done", he said, chuckling.

I turned to face him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He shrugged. "Nothing. I just figured that if you didn't have to put all of that shit on your face we could get outta here quicker. But you still took eternity to get ready."

I tried my hardest to glare at him for even a moment. I just ended up with a smile that looked more like a twisted smirk because I was trying to hide it. I bit my lip in a vain attempt to make it vanish and quickly pushed past him and headed for the door. He followed close behind, words rolling off of his tongue so fast that I thought it would fall out of his mouth.

"Are you sure you know where we're going? Because the last thing we need is to get lost. I mean, we could always take a cab if you do get us lost. I guess that would work. But then what if something happens? Like we could get mugged or something. Then what would we do?"

I was started to get slightly annoyed. I hated it when people talked too much. And it wasn't just how much he was saying, it was the speed. I could barely understand (not that I wanted to).

"Anyway, do you know what we're gonna do when we get there? Since I've never been there, I won't really be much help. So you'll have to tell me what's going on. But don't make everything too complicated. We'll already be tired from walking there."

We crossed the street and I tried so hard to ignore him and just concentrate on where I was going.

"Is it big? Because I don't want to have to walk too far. But I'm guessing that there's elevators and escalators everywhere." He looked up at me with a devious look in his eye. "Feel free to interject any time."

That was all I needed for motivation. I pushed him against the side of a building and slapped my hand over his mouth. "Shut your trap, Frodo", I hissed. I could see a smirk inching its way across his face. He raised an eyebrow and that little glint of mischief returned in his hazel eyes.

I realized what he was implying by just the look he was giving me. I glanced downward and realized just how close we were. This brought new meaning to invasion of personal space. Our bodies were sandwiched together and nothing seemed sacred. My face got hot and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. But I was frozen. I wasn't really sure what to do at the moment, and my mind was swirling.

I was quickly pushed out of my daze when I felt something warm and wet brush the palm of my hand. I pulled my and back and looked at Frank, who was grinning. I glanced at my hand and back at him. "You licked me", I said, stating the obvious.

He nodded triumphantly. "Yes I did."

I blinked. "You licked me."

He blinked as well. "Yeah. I licked you."

I leaned in closer to him, wide eyed. "You licked me."

He mimicked my expression, leaning in as I had done. "Yes I did."

"You licked me", I whispered.

"Yes. I licked you. Now get over it", he whispered back.

I shot him a look. "If you ever do something like that again, I will use my steel-toed boots to kick you in a not-so-happy place."

Frank's eye widened slightly. "Steel-toed boots?" he asked. I nodded. He smirked again and looked up at me. "That's so sexy."

I rolled my eyes. I turned away from him and started walking again, slightly amused. "So you're just gonna leave me here?" he called. From where his voice was, I could tell he was still standing where I just left him.

I turned on my heels to look at him. He was leaning against the wall, casually lighting a cigarette. He looked up at me with his irresistible eyes and -of all things- winked.

Oh god... did I just die, or was that a little piece of heaven on earth?


Yes, this is shorter than I had wanted it to be. But that's because I'm gonna end up breaking it into two parts. I'm working on another fic right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update right away.
Sign up to rate and review this story