Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Against My Rules

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

by IsisBane 2 reviews

And... onward to MOA!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-01-04 - Updated: 2011-01-04 - 1668 words

1Funny
I can honestly say I have the worst excuse ever for not updating sooner; watching multiple episodes of Vampire Knight and Death Note :) I hope this chapter makes up for my absence this week!


I don't think I was ever so happy to see the entrance of MOA. Usually, it just reminded me that I was in the same city as my mother's doting relatives (whom I will avoid at any cost). But now it just reminded me that there was a place on earth that was so loud that Frank's continuous voice. He never ceased his stupid questions, purely for the pleasure he took in my annoyance. He refused to let me ignore him, no matter how much I tried. So, I just concentrated on my steps and he just became a little voice in my head that I barely noticed.

I finally let my mind drift off into oblivion, thinking of anything and everything. I thought about how much colored contacts would help my eye color 'situation'. I then began to wonder if I died my hair white, would that fucked up little streak disappear? And if it did, would I be a little less weird and have more of an attractiveness to me?

My pointless thoughts were interrupted by Frank pushing me forward. I turned and shot him a look. "Why the hell did you just touch me?" I asked, slightly pissed by the smug look on his face.

"You weren't even paying attention. You almost walked into the outside of the building. I just gave you a little nudge inside", he said, shrugging.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside, taking in the scent. I don't know why, but malls always smell so different than anywhere else. I was currently breathing in a sweet cinnamon scent, but that probably wouldn't last long as we kept walking. It was always changing.

Frank quickly followed behind me, almost seeming fearful that he would lose me in a second. But then, he would if he wasn't careful. It's pretty easy to get lost in MOA... especially if you've never been there. Even though I had been there at least eight or nine times before, I was glad to have someone to get lost with if it happened.

Even still, I took this as an opportunity to laugh at him for once. "What's wrong Frankie?" I cooed. "Are you afraid you'll get lost? Or... stepped on?" I giggled, feeling his eyes burning holes in the back of my head.

Frank jumped ahead of me, walking backwards to face me. I almost tripped when he did so, but I quickly steadied myself. "I'm not worried. If anyone should be on their guard it's you", he said, smirking.

I raised an eyebrow. "What the hell do you mean by that?" I asked, narrowing my eyes a bit. He broke into one of is devious little grins. "That skirt's kinda short, don't you think? You might just get pushed into a corner and get yourself raped", he said, chuckling.

My mouth gaped. I clenched my fists and picked up my pace a bit. He walked backwards a bit faster, obviously slightly intimidated. "Excuse me? I will get pushed into a corner and get myself what?"

Frank backed up even more until he ran into a wall. He held up his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry! I take it back!" he said, cowering. I glared at him.

"You are seriously going to get hurt if you keep pissing me off like this", I hissed. He shrugged, still slightly nervous. "I don't try to... I'm just a natural at it", he said, chuckling.

I growled and pinned his shoulders to the wall. "Well, stop being so natural at it unless you want that pretty face of yours to be fucked up."

He turned his head and looked up at me with a bashful smile, his hazel eyes shining. He giggled quietly. "You think I have a pretty face?" he asked with a little pout.

Frank burst out in a fit of laughter and almost fell to the floor. I blushed slightly, realizing my choice of words. I let go of his shoulders and let him slide down the wall. He continued laughing until I swore he was going to explode from lack of air.

People started looking at us, and I noticed they were looking more at me than Frank. I look like a circus act. My eyes have the life drained from them and my hair looks like some crazy birthmark. And on top of that, my miniskirt shows a few scars on my leg. So I'm not only a freak, but an emo too. I bet people are having fun with that one.

I quickly glanced back down at Frank and pulled him up by his arm. I refused to look at him as I guided him through the mall, searching for someplace to go. His laughter died down after a while, and I finally led him into the one place that I always remembered: Legoland.

I always found it amusing, no matter how old I was. There's something about all the bright color and little kids running around that just makes you feel like you belong with them. I loved the giant clock and the family of dinosoars. I thought it was the coolest thing that there was a life-sized Jango Fett when I was twelve. I had only recently discovered the science fiction phenomenon that was 'Star Wars', and that just made my year. I had a picture of it in one of my notebooks and when Kyrsten's little sister (AKA: my Star Wars buddy) saw it, she went insane. Of course, I could really care less about Jango Fett now. But even still, it makes me smile to remember little things like that.

Frank started laughing when I drug him through my beloved Legoland. "What the hell is this place?" he asked, giggling.

I smiled, not minding what he thought. "This is the coolest place in the world", I replied triumphantly. I looked around and pulled him into the little shop that lies just in the middle of Legoland. He chuckled. "Okay, I have to admit this is kinda cool..." he said, eyeing some of the models they had set up.

I grinned. "See? I love it here. It's so unique."

Frank nodded. "I don't really think I've ever seen anything like it." He turned and started looking at the rest of the models. I felt my phone vibrate from inside my purse, and I pulled it out. I'd received a new text from Jay.

hey cara mia
cant wait to see u later. i have a surprise for u.... ;)


I giggled quietly as I read it. I felt warm breath on my neck that sent tingles down my spine. I shuddered. "Oooh... I wonder what the surprise is..." Frank whispered in my ear. I started, squeaking quietly. I turned my head to see him grinning innocently and rocking back on his heels.

I shot him a look. "Well, you're not gonna find out", I stated. I wasn't about to let him ruin my time with Jay. I wouldn't see him again for a few years, and there's not an annoying punk/emo midget in the entire world that was gonna mess up the few moments we would have.

Frank pouted. "Why can't I know what it is?" he asked in a childish voice. I rolled my eyes and quickly texted him back. Frank was quickly on my heels watching every letter and number I typed.

awesome :) its gonna b great to hang with u again. i missed u a lot

I saw Frank smirking over my shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

I felt my face get hot. Jay and I had dated before, and we were still really close. I knew he still cared about me in that way, and I can't say I don't return his feelings. But even still, my 'feelings' aren't even close to as strong as his.

I cleared my throat. "Jay is not my boyfriend. We're just close friends. And besides that, you're not going to find out what the surprise is because you're not going to be around me."

Frank slumped slightly. "You don't like me..." he whined.

I groaned. "Oh for the love of St. Jimmy... stop with your fuckin' dramatics! Life is not a theatrical presentation!" I cried, completely from annoyance and lack of sleep.

He smirked. "Can't take it, huh?"

I looked up at the ceiling and did the sign of the cross on my chest. "Bless me Father for I have sinned", I mumbled quietly.

Frank's eyebrows quirked. "What are you talking about?"

I shot him the most horrifying and murderous look I could muster. "I'm about to break one of the ten commandments", I snarled.

He laughed. "And which commandment do you intend to break?"

I narrowed my eyes. "Thou shalt not murder."

His eyes widened and he turned and bolted just and I lunged for him. My fists were clenched as I scrambled to me feet and chased after him.

I finally caught up to him after a moment. I grabbed him by the hood of his sweatshirt and spun him around. "Listen, munchkin. I do not intend to be the one to wreak havoc in a public place. However, if you piss me off enough, I will not refrain from draggin' you into an alley and killing you. So just shut up unless you have something even slightly intelligent to say. Got it?"

Frank shrugged. "Whatever. It's not like you'd honestly be able to break my gorgeous face..." he said with a little smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Now I can at least enjoy the rest of my day without your antics."

He smirked. "Maybe so... and maybe not..." he said, adding in a german accent. I swore inwardly. That little fuck would be the end of my sanity.
Sign up to rate and review this story