Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If we could pretend, We could be something else.

Chapter 12

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-29 - Updated: 2010-12-30 - 1730 words

1Moving
I woke up in Gerard's protective arms, I smiled and snuggled against him and listened to his breathing as he slept. We had done it again last night, but it was different - we were at ease with eachother and weren't embarrassed or nervous. I closed my eyes and sighed happily, I loved this guy - more than I had ever loved before. I felt light kisses on my neck, I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Gerard's sleepy face. He smiled at me and turned me around so I was facing him. I gazed at his beautiful face, even though it was sleepy and his hair was messed up - he looked bautiful. I will say it again, I love him.
"Morning beautiful." He whispered as he stroked a strand of hair from my face, I smiled and stroked his cheek lightly.
"Morning handsome." I smiled as I replied.
He grinned and pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly, he pulled away and looked down and smiled. I smiled back and lightly kissed him on the lips. I wrapped my arms around tighter as we lay quietly, he played with my hair as I lay still and relaxed. I glanced at the clock, 10:00AM, it read. I sat up slowly and stepped over Gerard and onto the bedroom floor, I slipped on my underwear and a pair of Gerard's boxers as well as his old misfits tee.
"You suit my clothes." He complimented me, I turned too see him leant against the headboard of his bed with his hands behind his head. He studied me as I posed in his baggy shirt and boxers. I walked into the bathroom and brused my teeth and sprayed myself. I walked out to find Gerard Slipping his boxwers on, I walked over to the mirror he was stood at and wrapped my hands around his waist from behind. I looked his reflection in the eye, he lent his head back and rested it on my shoulder.
"No fair! You got to see me change!" I cried pushing my bottom lip out and pouting. Gerard chuckled and turned around to gaze at me, he slowly kissed my lips. My knees went weak whenever he touched me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips.
"Come on, everyone will be wondering where we are." I giggled as I walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway. I walked down the stairs slowly, I jumped off the last step and onto the hallway floor. I smiled when I heard footsteps behind me, before I knew it someone had sweeped me into their arms. I giggled and turned to Gerard, he had a mischievous smile on his face. He got down on one knee. Shit, he wasn't going to propose was he !?
"Ellie Riley, will yu be my girlfriend ?" He asked as he held out a dark silver ring with a 'G' engraved on it. I squealed and nodded before throwing my arms around him and kissing him lovingly. I looked at his beautiful face and the huge grin that had naturally grown on it. I had never seen him like this before. I grinned even more before hugging him tightly.
"I don't think I have ever been this happy Gerard." I whispered into his ear, he squeezed me tighter as I did the same.
"Me neither, I love you so much Ellie." He said as he kissed me once more. He held my hand and guided me into the kitchen. From the squeals and claps from Donna, Mikey and Frank - it was clear they had heard us in the hallway. Frank had moved next to Mikey so Gerard could sit next to me, he pulled out my seat for me to sit down and looked up at him and smiled. He sat himself down and yawned and stretched. I turned to Donna who nodded approvingly at me, I grinned and began eating my breakfast.
"So are you two officially together now ?" Frank asked excitedly.
"Yes." Gerard grinned happily as he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me lightly on the lips.
Frank squealed and clapped.
"Ewwww, please we're trying to eat - stop making babies." Mikey cried as he pretended to cover his eyes. Donna chuckled and sipped her orange juice.
"Leave the lovers alone ! They look so sweet together." She cooed. I blushed and took a forkful of pancake. I felt he cool soft hand wrap around mine under the table, I looked over at him as he smiled at me reasurringly. I felt a wave of relief and security wash over me as I looked into his beautiful eyes. I turned back to my breakfast and carried on eating.

It had been a month since me and Gerard had become a couple and I had loved everyday since, I hoped he loved our time together as much as I did. We were lay in eachother's arms together, gazing into his beautiful hazel eyes. He held my face in his hand as he gently stroked my cheek with his thumb.
"Your so beautiful." He whispered. I blushed and adjusted the blanket around us, I was dressed in my underwear as was he.
"Your simply amazing." I replied happily.
I snuggled deeper into his hug and sighed happily. I closed my eyes even though it was early morning. Suddenly a wave of sickness rolled over me, I jerked back from Gerard as he looked at me in confusion.
"Are you okay baby?" He asked worriedly.
I shook my head and ran to the bathroom, I made it just intime as I threw up into the toilet bowl. I heard Gerard's footsteps and his comforting hands gold back my hair and rub my back as I threw my contents into the bowl. When the nauseating sensation had vanished, I collapsed into Gerard's loving arms. He rocked me gently and handed me a glass of water.
"Are you okay babe ?" He cooed as he hugged me tightly. I nodded my head, the nauseating feeling had vanished as quickly as it arrived.
"Y-yes, I'm not sure what came over me, sorry." I mumbled, Gerard held me on the bathroom floor and kissed my forehead gently.
"You don't need to apologise at all ! You can't help being ill babe." He soothed me, slowly he stood up and carried me bridal style to our bedroom. He laid me on his bed and wrapped the duvet around me and kissed my forehead. He lay on his side facing me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and waist and held me close to his chest. We lay for what seemed like forever,until I sat up when the smell of pancakes drifted into my room. Gerard shot up and looked at me worriedly.
"Are you going to be sick again !?" He asked, poised and ready to take me to the bathroom.
I shook my head and giggled, "No! I can smell pancakes!" I grinned. Gerard chuckledand shook his head.
"I'm just gonna brush my teeth first - I reek!" I cried walking into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and spraying myself deoderant, I walked out of the bathroom to Gerard.
"Breakfast time !" He sang out in his beautiful voice as we walked down the stairs.

It had been another month since and I was still being sick. I lay in Gerard's arms as he stroked my outer thigh.
"E-Ellie...I don't know if I'm being paranoid ... but, I think you might be .. Y'know .. P-pregnant...." Gerard stuttered.
I froze at the word. I couldn't be pregnant - I wasn't old enough - I didn't have a job or anything. Gerard kissed my cheek softly.
"M-maybe we should get a test ?" I nodded slowly as he stood up to get dressed. A few minutes later he poked his head around the door and gazed down at me.
"I'm just going to get a pregnancy test, back soon beautiful." He said as he blew me a kiss and vanished. I waited until I heard the bedroom door close. I looked down at my flat belly, it didn't seem any different ? Then I thought about it, I hadn't been 'on' for nearly two months. But me and Gerard had only done it four times, well not 'only' - but it seemed impossible to be pregnant. I thought back, if I was pregnant - I would be about two and a half months. I sighed and rested my hand on my abdomen. I can't be pregnant, I don't want to ruin three lives. I wiped the little stray tears and stared down at my stomach. I was completely silent, watching my stomach. We hadn't told Donna or anyone about me being sick - we thought it was a stomach bug that would pass.
I must have been deep in my thoughts because before I knew it Gerard was back in the bathroom. He pulled out a little plastic bag, which inside contained a cardboard box which held the item that would determin our future. With shaky hands Gerard passed me the pregnancy test.
"No matter what, I will always love you. I'll just be outside to let you y'know get on with it.." He kissed my lips softly and then stepped out the bathroom.
This was it. Fuuuckkk. I sat on the toilet and did what I had to do. I waited for a few minutes and kept my eyes shut. I didn't want to see the results.
"Gerard!" I called, my eyes closed tight.
"Whats up !? " He asked as he barged in, I held out the test to him.
"You look first - I don't want to..."
I opened one eye and then the other when I saw Gerard's mouth drop open. He turned my hand so I could read the pregnancy test.
Fuck. I was pregnant.



:O ! Bet you didn't expect that from my slight hints in my comments on my reviews ;) xxxxx thanks for all the reviews and greetings to Gerard, hes staying at mine tonight -.- xxxxxx hes currently watching Halloween, bless him xxxx anyway please R&R and send me your thoughts and opinions - oh ! and I had my stitches took out today, fucking murdered :( xxxx much love and hugs xxxx Ellie Frank xxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story