Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If we could pretend, We could be something else.

Chapter 14

by MyChemicalRomancer 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-29 - Updated: 2010-12-30 - 1378 words

1Ambiance
I lay on my back propped up with several pillows on our bed. I was stroking my severely swollen stomach, I was five moneth pregnant but could have easily passed as seven months. The doctor was right - there was a big baby in there. I had my tshirt up as I traced patterns on my belly. Gerard was downstairs drawing, he had started selling his artwork and comics and was making a fortune. I shifted my legs and placed my feet on the bedroom floor, I grabbed onto the bedframe and heaved myself up - it took several attempts but I was finally up. I struggled over to the full length mirror to look at myself. I was HUGE. My body was still skinny and then I had this huge stomach, I looked like I had swallowed a large pumpkin. I rubbed my stomach and pulled Gerard's tee over it. I sighed as the top finished halfway across my abdomen, this was one of his baggiest tees and it fitted me like a vest top. I sighed and looked at myself at different angles. I was five and a half months pregnant - how could I get any larger !?
Suddenly my stomach began to growl, I rubbed my belly and looked down.
"Okay, I know - I'll get food now." I sighed as I waddled through the landing and down the stairs. I walked past Donna who gave me a warm smile and rubbed my belly lightly. I smiled back and carried on my quest for food. Finally I reached the kitchen. I rooted through the cupboards until I found what I was looking for. Chocolate pop tarts! I smiled as I began popping them in the toaster.
Four pop tarts later I was lay on the sofa groaning and rubbing my stomach, I was still hungry but I think if I had anymore I would burst. I heaved myself off the sofa and waddled back into the kitchen, I put the last two pop tarts in the toaster and waited patiently. Well as patient as a hungry hormonal woman can be. When they were finally toasted, I placed them on a little plate and made my way back upstairs, when I reached my bedroom I had finished the last og the poptarts. I placed the empty dish on the bedside cabinet and positioned myself how I was before. I rubbed my stomach, it was fit to bursting now ; six pop tarts and a chubby baby - it had reached it's maximum limit. I groaned and leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I heard the door go and opened my eyes to see Gerard.
"Hey babe." He greeted me with a smile as he walked towards me, I kissed him on the lips and began rubbing my stomach.
"Hey hun, Do you mind rubbing my stomach ?" I asked shyly.
"I was hoping you would ask that." He smiled to me. I glanced at the clock, 9:04PM, it read. Gerard slowly lifted up my tshirt to reveal my swollen, bloated stomach. He kissed it gently and began stroking it gently. I sighed happily and played with his beautiful black hair.
"I miss not being able to love you, like lurrvve love you." I said sadly.
"Well this might make you feel better." He smirked. slowly he began pulling my tshirt until it was fully off my head, he then pulled at my pregnancy pants and slowly ripped them off. He towered over me - which was kinda awkward as he had to arch his back so he didn't put pressure on my stomach. He began to kiss me passionately and then lead the kissed down from my lips to my neck. When he reached my collar bone he undid my bra and threw it on the floor. He then slipped my underwear off. It was my turn now - I more or less ripped his jeans off as well as his shirt. He looked so beautiful and toned - where as I looked like a beached whale. He lay on his side and pulled me into his embrace. I lay on my side facing him, he was so beautiful.
"I love you so much, and our baby." He whispered as he kissed me passionately.
"I love you too and our baby." I replied. He placed his healing hand on my stomach when suddenly I felt a small tap. My head shot up to see Gerard's shocked face.
"Did they just kick!?" He squealed, I nodded and grinned as I held his hand against where the baby was kicking.
He gazed up at me and smiled. I couldn't believe our baby was kicking already. I sighed happily as my eyelids started to grow heavily, mainly from the fact I was so relaxed from Gerard stroking my stomach.
I woke up to the feel of tiny feet kicking my insides, it felt good .. yet fucking strange. I sighed and rubbed my stomach. I managed to crawl over Gerard with out waking him and waddled downstairs to the kitchen. I rubbed my stomach, trying and failing to soothe the baby.
"I'm getting food now -- you can stop kicking." I whispered to my belly. I raided the cupboards until I found more poptarts, I popped them one after the other into the toaster until they were all gone. I rubbed my stomach and smiled - my pig out had satisfied little baby buntin in there. I was stood at the sink washing my plate when I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist, I turned to see Gerard.
"I see you made breakfast." He chuckled glancing at the empty poptart box and the wrappers. I bit my lip and looked up at him innocently.
"The baby was hungry." I said as he kissed me on the lips.
"Your adorable." He chuckled as he hugged me.
I smiled and breathing in inhaling his scent, I loved this man - every single thing about him.
"Now I was thinking ... we could go shopping for the baby?" He suggested exitedly. I grinned and nodded.
"Come on lets get ready!" He smiled as he led me up the stairs. I followed him slowly and picked an outfit. A black tee that failed to hide or cover my bump, Gerard's Black hoodie that hugged my bloated stomach, black skinny jeans that were elasticated at the top so they would fit me and my purple converses. I washed and tidied my hair and makeup and I waddled out and down the stairs to the car where Gerard was waiting.
"You look beautiful." He smiled at he watched me get in.
"I don't - I'm huge ! I mean't to be five months pregnant - not look like I'm nine !"
Gerard chuckled and stroked my stomach.
"You look beautiful. End of."
I sighed and smiled. He started the engine and pulled of the drive and began the journey to the mall for our baby shopping spree.

~~~~~~~~

As I stepped back inside the house a smell of lasagne filled my nostrils. I smiled and licked my lips hungrily.
"That smells delicious Donna !" I called out as I made my way to the dinner table. Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked into the dining room. We were welcomed by the warm smiles of Donna, Mikey and Frank.
"How'd shopping go?" Donna asked as I tucked into a huge portion of lasagne.
"It was good, we have some ideas of the stuff we want to get." Gerard replied - as he could see I was a bit pre-ocupied.
When dinner was over I waddled over to our bedroom and began to get undressed to change into my pyjamas. I stopped when I was in my underwear as I caught my reflection. I looked at my swollen stomach from the side and cradled it gently.
"I love you baba buntins." I cooed, I turned and smiled when Gerard walked in. The two most important people in the world to me.



Sorry if I ended it suddenly, Diva Gerard is back with some films and he demands I watch them with him ... the madam -.- xxxx anyways much love and thanks xxx ellie frank xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story