Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Handcuffs...Kinky?

And Pleasure Adds To Pain

by RinXFallenAngel 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-30 - Updated: 2010-12-31 - 1053 words

0Unrated
A knock on the door brought me out of my very unpleasant slumber. I dreamt that I was drugged by my boss and then handcuffed to the man who should have been thrown out with the other fuck ups that god must have experimented on.

Sighing I tried to get myself out of the bed. However I couldn’t do so as arms were wrapped around me. One was placed on my right breast the other resting on the skin by the rim of my pants. Looking at the source of my problems aka the arms, I felt franks face pressed against the crook of my neck. Shit it’s a really bad nightmare that never ends! Trying not to freak out too much I tried to unravel his arms. In his sleep He noticed my movement and held on to me tightly, pressing my back up upon something very hard. Realising what it was I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“ YOU COCK BITING SHIT WIPER. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME”
Frank awoke with a start. Realising our cosiness he fell backwards bringing me off the bed onto the floor with him, again pressing me against his hard extension.

“What the hell is wrong with you!!?”

“fuck get off him, he needs to breath”

“are you talking about your winkie”

“No I’m talking about Freddy my 11th grade friend. What the hell do you think?! Now get off him!”

Once we had untangled ourselves from each other, I walked to the door dragging an uncomfortable looking frank with me.
I mumbled a hello as I opened the door to reveal a confused looking carrier man. The carrier man took in the situation then finally settled on the handcuffs.

“Its not what it looks like…” I tried to explain to him.

“Look lady I’ve seen much worse and I don’t have time to care. So how about you sign for your package and I leave you to do what ever you were doing before I knocked on your door. Okay?”

I replied with a nod, signed for the package and thanked the carrier man before I closed the door. I turned to look at frank who was looking down at his swollen crotch. He looked up at me with a pleading look. There was no way I was going to do what he wonted me to do.

“oh no no no no no, think of dead puppies or your granddad naked or something bad”

“What do you think I’m going to do ask you to suck me off, fucking hell, I can just relive my self”

“What next to me, fuck no”

“look i'll use tissues and scrub my hands with detoll”

“What about the noise and the concept of you pleasuring yourself beside me”

“You can listen to your ipod, close your eyes and I don’t know think about butterflies and unicorns”

Is he fucking kidding me I cant believe this. After going over the concept in my mind I agreed.

“Ok just not in the bed room. I don’t want to think about it every time I try to sleep. And just for the record you have officially tainted unicorns and butterflies!”

After grabbing my ipod off the bedside table I led frank into the bathroom and gave him the tissue box along with the large bottle of detol. I put the headphones in my ears and turned the music up on full as I sat down by the toilet and closed my eyes. Frank stood there looking down at me. I took the head phones out so I could hear him.

“As we are connected you will have to put your hand on my thigh so I can… you know..” he curled his hand to make an “o” like shape, then made a pumping action. I gagged at the thought of what he was about to do.

“Cant you just do this one handed well if you want to ensure less mess…”

“You have got to be kidding me, just do it one handed. God”

I put the headphones back in and closed my eyes. I could feel tugging on the cuffs at what a presume was frank puling down his pants.
I couldn’t believe I was doing this. This is just beyond creepy. A few days ago I was living a semi-good life, now after all this I am sitting, hand cuffed next to my enemy while he masturbates. I wonder what my mother would have said about this if she were alive.

A few songs passed when I was kicked in the knee. Not wanting to open my eyes I look up I shouted.

“if you have finished can you kick me twice?” I was kicked twice to say he was finished.

Therefore I stood up and took my earphones out of my ears. Frank flushed the tissues down the toilet then went to the basin to wash his hands. But before he could turn the tap I reached over and did so for him. He stoped and looked over at me que tingly.

"What? I did’t wont you touching the taps with your hands like that” he just rolled his eyes in response.

Once he had washed his hands to my standards we went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I took out the cereal, some bowls, two spoons and the milk.

“Do you have any count chocular or caption crunch?” frank asked looking at the cereal packet in disgust.

“What are you five?”

“No I’m just not some freak who eats cardboard”

“Its not cardboard and I’m not a freak!” I shouted back at him.

“ ohhhkaayy theeennnn, delusional much”

God I hate him!

“Look if you’re going to be childish about it don’t eat it,” I stated. I really didn’t give a damn if he didn’t like it. For all I cared he could go to jail and get fucked by the ridiculously, fat hulk looking guy called tiny who would then make him his pain bitch.

Frank just mumbled insults under his breath as he took the cereal and pored it into his bowl.

I could tell this was going to be a long day. A very long day.
Sign up to rate and review this story