Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If we could pretend, We could be something else.

Chapter 19

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-31 - Updated: 2011-01-01 - 1469 words

1Moving
We all sat at the dinner table in the same places as yesterday - except Gerard and Mikey had switched places so he was sat next to me. I fed Hellie mash and some soft carrots whilst she dipped her fingers in the gravy and licked it off.
"Nom nom nooommm" I said in a baby voice as I fed her another spoonful of mash. A few spoonfuls later she was full. I held her on my knee as I tried to eat my meal.
"Here you get some food down you." Gerard said as he picked Hellie up and held her on his knee. I smiled and began to eat my dinner.
Donna brought out several bowls, christmas pudding, trifle and icecream. I picked up Hellie from Gerard. "You get some dessert - I'm full." Gerard kissed me on the cheek before helping serve dessert. I got a tiny portion of ice cream for Hellie and spoon fed it her. When the bowl was empty she opened her arms as a sign for her to be cuddled. I smiled and wrapped her in a hug. She snuggled her face into my neck and kept quiet. Soon after I heard soft snores coming from her. I smiled and stood up.
"Donna have we still got her little cot ? I think she would fit in it." Donna nodded.
"Yep it's in the storage cupboard next to your old room." I smiled and nodded as I walked out of the room with a sleeping Hellie. I walked up the stairs and sang a song under my breath. I reached the storage cupboard and found the cot neatly folded up. I pulled it out with one arm which was a struggle as I was trying to keep Hellie asleep at the same time. I finally got it out and dragged it into mine and Gerard's bedroom. I unfolded the cot and went and got her a quilt and flat pillow. I laid her in and put the blanket around her, I placed her ragdoll next to her and leaned on the side and watched her peacefully. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and I turned to see Gerard happily watching our little daughter.
"She's so perfect." He whispered, getting choked up. I smiled and kissed him on the lips lightly.
"Do you still want me ?" I whispered into his ear. He shivered as my breath caressed his ear.
"Y-yes I do. Right now." He said in his velvety whisper. He snaked his arms around my waist.
"We can't have sex infront of our three year old daughter!" I whispered in a giggle.
"Hm, your right." He thought for a while then his eyes lit up.
"Is next door still yours ?" I nodded, Donna used it all the time and kept it clean.
"We'll go there then." He whispered as he threw me over his shoulder and ran out the bedroom. I laughed my head off as he ran down the stairs and into the dining room where everyone was.
"Me and Ellie going next door to talk." Gerard babbled on I giggled and squirmed trying to get down.
"Gerard ! My dress is too short !" I squealed. He turned his head and looked.
"The view looks fine from here." He grinned, I slapped the back of his head lightly.
"You keep him in place woman!" Donna joked. I laughed as Gerard giddily ran out of the room.
"GET IN THERE SON!" Frank shouted in a fit of giggles. Gerard ran out the front door and opened my old house door open. He ran up the stairs and into my room. He let me down on my feet and pushed me against the wall crashing his lips against mine I passionately kissed him back as I let my fingers get knotted in his hair. I straddled his waist as he ran his hands all over my back. He began to move towards the bed and fell backwards, me landing ontop of him. I carried on kissing him as I unbuttoned his waistcoat. I then got his tie by my teeth and pulled it off, giving him a little wink as I did. I then moved to his shirt and ripped it open. I kissed his mouth, then his jawbone, then his neck, collar bone all the way down to just under his belly button. I kissed my way back up biting slightly every once in a while which caused him to groan. When I reached his mouth again we kissed deeply as he rolled over so he was ontop. since the dress was strapless he pulled it over my head in no time. He then kissed me from my lips down to my collar bone, when he kissed lower I let out a loud moan. He grinned and carried on. As he did this he slid his hand underneath my tights and underwear and began to pump him finger into me. I gasped and moaned - We didn't need to worry about being too loud, the house was empty. He finally stopped and I teased him I pulled his trousers down so he was only in his boxers. I could see them getting tighter, I smirked and slid my hand down and began to pump him. He threw is head back and groaned I smiled and stopped and carried on kissing him. He towered on top of y and slid my under wear off, I hurriedly did the same.
He got himself ready as he began kissing my neck, then without warning he pushed himself into me. I cried out in pain and pleasure as he carried on. I left deep scratches on his back as he moaned my name. When I reached my peak I threw my head back and screamed his name, as soon as I did he reached his peak and screamed my name. He collapsed ontop of me and we gazed into eachothers eyes.
"You don't know how long I have waited to do that." He whispered. I smiled and played with his knotted hair. He slowly slid himself out of me and lay next to me.
"I love you so much Gee Gee." I whispered.
"I love you so fucking much El1'." He whispered back. I couldn't help but smile at his words. He hugged me tighterand we fell asleep in eachothers arms.
I woke to the sound of someone humming and stroking my outer arm. I smiled when I realised it was Gerard.
"Last night was amazing." He said to be softly, I nodded and leaned forward and kissed him. I loved this man so much. I had never stopped loving him no matter how mad I was at him. I sat up and slipped my under wear on.
"We better get back, Miss.Arthur will be wondering where we are." I smiled whever I thought of her. Gerard was too busy watching me to reply with words. He merely nodded. I picked up my dress and looed at it. Ah shit. It was ripped all the way down the front - proves how desperate we were last night. Gerard's shirt was the same, we giggled as we posed in the mirror. Then gerard had an idea, he wrapped my dress sideways cross my waist and tied it in a knot he they buttoned his waistcoat over me and used his belt to buckle it at the waist. I hugged him, he was such a gentleman. I looked at his outfit. He was wearing black pants and deep red shirt that was open and revealing his chest.
"I'm quite happy with how you look." I grinned, Gerard shook his head and pulled me against him, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately. Five minutes later we pulled away and headed out the room, him with his hand around my waist.
I opened the front door of Donna's house.
"We're home !" I cried out happily. I heard tiny footsteps as Hellie ran towards us.
"Momma , Dada your back!" She squealed. I picked her up as Gerard hugged us both. We turned and looked at Donna who was smiling at us.
"I like the alterations to your outfits." She chuckled, I blushed and lowered my head.
"Speaking of that I'm gonna get changed, Hellie go finish off your breakfast." I said as I placed Hellie on the floor and walked up the stairs to my bedroom.




I thought I would do this chapter, because I'm in a really happy mood :D xxxx Why you may ask ? It's because I got a boyfriend ! :3 xxxxxxx I dont mean to suond boastful or anything - its just I'm quite surprised and happy myself xxxxx Anyways, much love and thanks xxxx Ellie Frank and Gerard xxxxxxx :3
Sign up to rate and review this story