Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Rocket Trainer

Chapter 1: It's Just Another Hatred Betrayal.

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-03 - Updated: 2011-01-03 - 371 words

0Unrated
"Who goes there!" I said all tough, my teamates began to cheer me on, I grimised and got real close to the girl. "What you got there?" I asked, I snagged the Pokeball the girl had on her belt.
"Give me back my Lairon!" She hollered, I spun the Pokeball around and took out a black Pokeball and reposesed the Pokemon. "The Lairon is mine now," I snickered, I threw the Pokeball on the ground, and out the Pokemon came.

"Now, attack her!" I pointed to the girl, it attacked. "Lair-Lairon? Why? Why are you attacking me?" The girl cried. "Shut up, this Lairon is my Pokemon, and it will do as I say." I yelled back.
"Team Rocket, I'll get you for this--" My teammates took the girl and showed her to the door. The foolish girl ran out all scared.

"Mission accomplished," I said. "Hey, Princess Akari, you were great, maybe you should really be an executive!" They said, kissing up to me, as usual. "I'll be right back." I smiled, I left to put the stolen Pokemon in my pod.

"Another repossesed Pokemon," I smiled, and put it into my box. "Akari," My boss hollered, "come into my office please." He sounded mad. Sweat went down my back... "Akari, I thought long and hard, and...I'm making you an executive." He smiled. "M-m-m-me?" I stammered, I was about to reject the idea, then I grimised my evil smile. "Okay," I smiled.

Many trainers came in after that, I defeated them all. Then strange was going on, the group wasn't talkling to me much anymore, something was going on...
"Hey, did you use her ideas yet?" I heard, "Yes, boss is very amazing, and so is Akari, but I don't get why we have to do this..."

Nothing went on that week.

"Hey, hey! Move!" I heard, it was the grunts, which I was no longer. "...What's
going on!" I hollered. "We're getting paid for your terrific ideas.

"What?!" I screamed, I felt a tear roll from my eye. "I--hate you all!" I hollered.
"I quit this stupid team, the hell with it!" I cried, "Beedrill we are leaving.


I stomped off not regreting my decision.

To be continued.

Sign up to rate and review this story