Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Rocket Trainer

Chapter 3; Starting Over From Scratch.

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Akari becomes a trainer.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-04 - Updated: 2011-01-04 - 284 words

0Unrated
Ikumi was pulling me by my uniform, I felt all tense inside. "What if this is trick?" I asked myself. "What are you waiting for?" She asked, I stared at her. "Are you going in...or what?" She asked, she pulled me into the store. "Ikumi, I have no money, this is really a bad idea--" I started to say, Ikumi cut me off. "Nonsense! I'll pay!" She smiled, she pulled me over to the section with the pink trainer clothing.

"I hate pink..." I said, Ikumi made a face. "...Do you like blue, then?" She asked me in a pleading voice. "I do, but only as a shirt," I said. Ikumi pulled a blue sweater down and a yellow skirt to match it. "I like this!" I smiled, she smiled back at me and moved me down to another section.

"How about this hat?" She asked me, she tried putting it on my head, I stopped her at the last second. "I like bandannas, not hats..." I moaned. Ikumi found a bandanna to match my crimson red hair. "You have red hair, so blue should go good with you." She put it on my head, I smiled an honest smile, pretending to like the bandanna.

"Cute, thank you," I said, I was semi-happy about the clothes, just no the bandanna. "Okay, I'll but it." She said, all I did was smile and hope I looked good in it.

We spent hours in that store.

"Great! It looks cute on you! Now all we need is for you to get a Pokemon of your own, and a trainer card." Ikumi pulled me by my new clothes and acted overly cheerful again...


To be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story