Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You're The Last Thing I Wanna See Underneath The Tree

by mandy9207 3 reviews

Gimme a shit load of reviews so I could put up the next chapter super duper fast!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-01-05 - Updated: 2011-01-06 - 1405 words

0Unrated
Mandy eyes opened as she looked out the window blankets of snow covered everything from the trees to their cars. She loved it.

“Merry Christmas.” Patrick whispered as he kissed her head.

“Merry Christmas Patrick.” She said as she sat up and kissed him back.

There was a knock at the door. “Come one guys let’s open some presents and get this over with.” Chris said as he yawned.

“That’s not how you should look at it!” Patrick said in melodic tone.

Mandy laughed as she rolled out of bed and took her jammies off and put on clothes.

“What are you doing?” Patrick whined.

“Getting dressed?”

“You can’t! It’s not Christmas morning if you’re not wearing pajamas!”

“I don’t wanna wear my Hello Kitty pajamas in front of your entire family. Sue me.”

“Your mom saw me in my Family Guy pajamas!”

“Did I tell you to do that?”

“…No.”

“Okay then.” She said as she walked out of the room and into the bathroom to wash up.

“Hey wait.” Patrick said as he dragged her back to his old room.

“Whaaaat?” She whined.

“Before we go to our lovely families can I give you my present now?” He said as he titled his head making her smile.

“I don’t wanna sex I just woke up.” She said as she giggled.

“Not that silly.” He said with his back facing her as he went through his bag.
Mandy yawned and sat on the bed.

“Now I was confused on what to get you because it’s our first Christmas together and I hope you like this. Oh and Sarah helped.” He said as he laughed and gave her present. “Merry Christmas.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

Mandy smiled as she looked at the small little box wrapped poorly but to her it was perfect. She opened to find a little blue box that read ‘Tiffany and Co.’

“You bastard.” She whispered as she smiled and held up a silver chain with a key and a heart on it.

“She told me you saw it in the window and you liked it. So I went back and got it for you.” He said as he sat next to her. “I got you other stuff but this was the main present…do you like it?”

“I love it.” She whispered as she kissed his lips softly. “Thank you.” She said against his lips as the both of them smiled.

“Don’t tell me thank you it’s Christmas.”

“Well I have your present too…do you want it?” She said as she got up.

Patrick wiggled his eyebrows. “Leave the sweet talk for later. Take me now.” He said as he laid down on the bed.

“You’re disgusting!” She laughed as she threw her slipper at him.

“I’m kidding!” He said as he sat up. “Gimme my present now.” He said in a baby voice.

“Merry Christmas sweetheart.” She said as she kissed the top of his head and handed him his gift.

Patrick smiled. He smiled because he knew what he got. He didn’t know specifically but he knew he got shoes and boy did this boy love shoes. “Holy shit! You got me the badass Nike sneakers I wanted!” He said as he jumped and down with his shoes.

“And they say only women love their shoes.”

“What took you so long handsome? We had to start opening presents without you.” Kevin said as he leaned against the wall.

“Mandy and I were exchanging gifts.”

Kevin smiled. “You dog you.”

“Not like that moron. We were actually giving each other actual Christmas presents.” He said as he playfully pushed him.

“What did she get you?”

“A really awesome pair of sneakers that I wanted. I got her a necklace.”

“Don’t you have like 50 pairs of sneakers?”

“Maybe…besides you can never have too many.”

“Girls say shit like that.” Kevin said as he laughed.

“You’re just jealous ‘cause you don’t have a super-hot girlfriend to buy you sneakers.” Patrick said sticking his tongue out afterwards.

“I hate you.” Kevin said as he walked away.

Everyone exchanged gifts and Mandy made a quick breakfast for everyone before they started to prepare the actual Christmas dinner.

As Patrick got ready to go in the shower his phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Merry Christmas lover.”

“Merry Christmas to you too Pete.” Patrick said as he laughed.

“Did you give her necklace?”

“Yes she loved it. Tell Sarah I owe her one.”

“I will. So…how are the in-laws treating you?”

“Good so far…and they’re not my in-laws.”

“Yet. Didn’t you say you wanna pop the question to Commando?”

“Yeah I did but I don’t know when Pete. I don’t even know if she wants to get married she just turned 19! When I was 19 I was sure as hell that I didn’t want to get married why would she?”

“’Cause when she goes pee-pee she sits down.”

“…’Cause she’s a girl Pete. All of them sit down when they piss.” Patrick said sounding confused.

“God you’re fucking stupid. I meant she’s a girl! Girls are different they dream about getting married.”

“You and I both know Mandy is not like most girls but that’s a good thing.”

“Sometimes.” Pete added.

Patrick rolled his eyes. “I’m gonna jump in the shower I’ll call you later.”

“Okay…dammit!”

“What’s wrong?”

“I pictured you in the shower now I’m all horny and shit. Thanks a lot.” Pete said as he laughed.

Patrick shook his head and laughed.

The day went on and it was a surprisingly good Christmas. No nonsense or bickering. Just Christmas. Mandy and Patrick left with her parents but when dealing with older people they just want to talk and drink coffee but eventually with some convincing from Mandy they were leaving

“Before we all head out there’s just something Cathy and I would like to say. Mandy and Patrick have together for a couple months now. We think Patrick is great and all but we’re not exactly comfortable with it.”

“Excuse me?” Mandy said trying not to raise her voice. “What do you get out of telling them dad?! What are they gonna do tell Patrick they forbid him to see me? We’re not kids! You cannot control me!”

“Cathy you agree don’t you?! Mandy you just turned 19 I doubt Patrick’s family is comfortable with this either!”

“Actually Miller we love Mandy we don’t mind long as the kids are happy together.” David Patrick’s father said.

“Well I do and so does her mother.” He said as he crossed his arms.

“…Actually. I’m happy if she’s happy and I know for a fact that Patrick makes her happy.”

Mandy’s mouth dropped. “Who are you and what have you done with my mother?”

Cathy laughed. “I want you to be happy. Patrick takes care of you. He loves you very much and as long I know that for sure the both of you could get married if you wanted.” She said as she shrugged.

Her father shook his head. “You know what Mandy? I don’t give a damn anymore. Get pregnant for all I care.” He said bitterly as he grabbed his coat and walked out.

Everyone sat there silently and awkwardly.

‘There goes my father doing what he does best; ruining everything.’ Mandy thought as she shook her head.

“I’d go after him but I’m afraid he’ll murder me and bury my body in the snow.” Patrick said trying desperately to break the ice.

Mandy shook her head giving him a ‘nice try’ look.

Patrick sighed. “Sooo we got the marriage blessing and they want grandkids as well! Isn’t that somethin’?” Patrick said as he laughed but no one joined him.

“Patrick?” Megan said.

“Yes.”

“Stop talking.” She Kevin and Mandy said at once.

Later on that night Mandy sat her father down and talked to him. Eventually he was okay with the fact that she and Patrick were together and everything returned back to normal or at least whatever normal was for Mandy and Patrick.

This was a tad filler-ish in my opinion but I promise SHIT WILL GO DOWN in the next chapter =)
Sign up to rate and review this story