Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Puppeteer

The House

by IsisBane 1 review

AJ gets a glimpse of Viktor...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-09 - 1364 words

0Unrated
I haven't updated this in a few weeks, and I'm sorry 'bout that. I'm almost afraid to write this story. My friend and I did a role play just like this in a notebook, and some of the stuff that happened scared the shit outta me. But once I get into it, I hope I'll update more :)


Aimee looked up at Gerard. "I don't want to touch it", she said quietly, forcing a small chuckle. He srugged almost warily and picked up the envelope with his name on it. It didn't seem harmless, so he slowly tore it open.

Gerard pulled a letter out and stared to read it. AJ tried to read his expression, but it was impossible. He continued to read for a moment before sighing quietly and setting the letter on the table. He turned to AJ. "I think it's safe to read yours."

She nodded quietly and picked hers up and gingerly tore the envelope open. Her hands shook slightly as she unfolded the letter. She ignored her mind and all of the things it was whispering to her.

Aimee Joe,

I'm glad you join me here at The House. I hope you'll find everything satisfactory as you look around. We have one week before the real fun begins, but feel free to enjoy yourself as much as possible before that happens. I've created a living space based on your personality and traits.

I understand that you are probably frightened by this whole ordeal, but don't worry. Your grandparents won't even miss you. I've made sure that my daughter has taken special care of them. They don't even know you're gone yet. It's as if they aren't even there themselves.

Also, I would like to meet with you tomorrow night. By then I'm hoping you'll know where the library is. If not, just ask Sabrina or Wyatt to lead you there. If you've not appeared by 8:00, I'll have to assume you are not coming. I don't mind if you don't, it's just my own personal wishes to get to know you on a better level than I do now.

Enjoy your stay in The House!

Viktor


AJ stared at the piece of paper like it was the vilest thing in existence. "This is disgusting", she whispered. She turned to Gerard. "We're just supposed to stay here peacefully?" she snapped.

Gerard sighed. "I don't see what we can do about it. We don't really even know what's going on yet."

The door to the outside opened and the young man with the endless brown eyes slipped inside. His head snapped up when he saw Gerard and AJ standing there. "I was unaware that you were still here. Would you like me to get someone to escort you to your rooms?" he asked, trying to be as polite as possible.

Gerard nodded. "That would be nice."

AJ looked longingly at the door and then back at the young man. “Actually, so you know where I could find Wyatt or Sabrina?” she asked.

He smiled. “I’m Wyatt. Is there something I can assist you with?”

She smiled back warily. “Do you think you could take me to the library?”

He nodded. “Of course. If you’ll follow me this way, I need to find someone to escort Mr. Way to his room.”

He started down one of the hallways and motioned for her to follow. She smiled at Gerard before quickly going after Wyatt. They walked down a seemingly endless hallway, with nothing but blank gray walls. It was dimly lit by torches that were hung about every eight feet. At the end of the hallway it split off in two directions. Wyatt turned down the darkest one and AJ quietly followed. They reached a door and he opened it, walking up the stairs that immediately appeared. He paused for a moment. “Wait here” he instructed before continuing. AJ sighed and leaned against the wall.

As soon as he reached the top of the stairs, he opened the other door and disappeared into a bright room. AJ waited for a few minutes before growing restless. She glanced back up at the door before sneaking down the hallway. She tried to remember exactly which way they came, but ended up lost. The next door she saw, she tried to open. It creaked quietly and music drifted to her ears as she looked in.

Light poured into the room through a large window that covered almost an entire wall. It faced the lake, and AJ sighed at seeing the sparkling water. The sun reflected off of it, making it seem much more majestic than it probably was. It reminded her of when she went camping with her best friend and they would spend hours in the middle of the water, just lying in the boat. Her eyes drifted to the source of the music.

There was a girl a bit younger than her was sitting at a white grand piano, letting the beautiful notes flow through her fingertips. Her dark hair was pulled back into a French twist, but a few stray wisps framed her light face. Her big brown eyes stared at the music in front of her with concentration. She didn’t even notice AJ sneak in.

AJ crept a bit closer, but not too close. She was cautious in her steps, so as not to disturb her. Unfortunately, her footing wasn’t as careful as she thought. She stumbled forward and ended up grabbing the wall for balance.

The girl’s gaze drifted upward to AJ. She blushed slightly and stared at her.

AJ cleared her throat awkwardly. “That was really pretty”, she smiled.

The girl smiled lightly. “Thank you. It’s nice to know that someone liked it.”

AJ nodded. “You welcome. I’m AJ, by the way.”

The girl stood. “I’m Karla”, she said, walking around the bench and pushing it in a bit. AJ glanced back out at the lake. She found it amusing how she was so mesmerized by it. Karla looked up at her. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” she said quietly.

AJ looked back at her. “Yeah. I guess the only reason I think that is because it’s just so familiar.”

Karla cocked her head to the side a bit. “Familiar as in from a dream? Or as in it reminds you of somewhere you’ve been before?”

AJ chuckled. “A little of both.”

Karla opened her mouth to say something just as the door swung open. A look of fear crossed the younger girl’s face as she stared at the open door. “Miss Viktoria…” she whispered.

A girl around eighteen stormed in. Her long white hair bounced as she walked over to the piano and leaned over it, placing her clenched fists on the edge. “Did you think you could just leave me and escape to your little paradise?” she hissed.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to—”

“Shut up!” the older girl screamed at Karla. “Do you think I’m so cruel to you that you can’t be around me? Is that it?” Karla shook slightly, fearfully staring at the girl. Karla shook her head.

The girl quickly walked around the piano and grabbed Karla’s arm roughly. “I think it’s time we paid a visit to my father”, she growled. Karla shook her head violently.

“Please, Miss Viktoria! I promise I won’t leave again. I mean it!” she cried. Viktoria snarled and started dragging her out of the room.

Karla was pleading and crying for mercy, but ‘Miss Viktoria’ wouldn’t have it. She angrily kicked Karla’s knee, and a loud ‘pop’ filled the room. Karla cried out in pain and collapsed. Viktoria leaned over her.

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear it!” she yelled. She pulled Karla out of the room, ignoring her pain. AJ stared at the door, mortified. Her father? Was he the same Viktor that wanted to meet with her in the library?


Ummm.... there's a reason I always hated Viktoria... but it's not overrr :) I'm gonna get to have so much fun writing te library scene xD
Sign up to rate and review this story