Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Puppeteer

Miss Viktoria

by IsisBane 2 reviews

With Viktor as a father, there's no way to feel anything but hatred.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 1782 words

0Unrated
Ugh... did I mention how much I hate writing this? Oh well. I like letting out my inner bitch through Viktoria.


Why did I turn out like this? Most people have multiple emotions, and I only have a few. They're not even normal. Hatred. Anger. Angst. Pain. People weren't even meant to experience those. How does father withstand it?

Viktoria sat on her bed, staring at the wall. The sounds of Karla's screams still echoed in her mind. Pain. I feel it every day. So why do I take pleasure in inflicting it? She fell back onto the soft pillows, her gaze shifting to the mirror. That mirror always made her seem wrong. It made her feel like she was a mistake.

Maybe she was. She'd never know. He wasn't even her father. She didn't know who her father was, and her mother was just another painful memory that she wished she could erase. Daddy's favorite. That's what mother was. Just another one of his little whores. That's even what he told me.

She never had much from the start. And the one thing I had left got taken when I was just a child. She winced at the thought. Pain seemed to rush over her body again and she closed her eyes. No matter what, she would always be daddy's little girl.

She had never left the property. The farthest she'd ever got was into the woods for a while, and that was when Wyatt was with her. Her beloved Wyatt. He never understood her. He always addressed her as 'Miss Viktoria', even though she'd told him not to. Of all people, she wanted him not to be so formal. Formality was a rule of The House when it came to her and Viktor, and it was a rule not to be broken. She wished him to be untainted by these rules. He was the one she hoped would rescue her from this horrible place. Even still, she knew she'd never truly escape. The blood on her hands couldn't be cleansed from her eyes.

Wyatt had survived so much... so why did he still act weak? Sabrina was like her sister now. She'd gone through the same ordeal as he had, and she stood up to Viktor. Sabrina was perfect. She'd turned out exactly as Viktoria had hoped. So why was the boy with the endless eyes so different?

She sighed and slowly stood. She walked to her mirror and picked up her brush from the table beneath it. It was a beautiful object. The silver handle had intricate roses etched into it, forming a pattern. Her initial was scrawled on the back as well. A. That was the only glimpse of who she truly was.

She gingerly began to brush her white hair, and started pulling it back into a ponytail. She hated keeping it down, considering if she did she’d probably be sitting on it. She picked up a hair tie and finished off what she had started a moment ago. She quickly put a bit of blush on her cheeks, so they didn’t look quite so flushed.

Viktoria took one last glance in the mirror. Her unreadable green eyes stared back at her. She put a small smile on her face, hoping it might help her look less uncaring. It made a little difference, but not much. How can I expect him to approach me on his own with an expression like this? She sighed in disappointment and headed to the door.

She opened it and found in a quick glance of the hallway that it was empty. Even still, she knew she was being watched. Viktoria straightened up and turned towards the staircase that led up to a rooftop garden. She loved going up there, especially because she occasionally saw Wyatt playing his guitar on a bench that overlooked the lake. She doubted he would be there today. He was to be looking after the new ‘pets’.

She went over the list of them in her head. She’d seen them all at some point before, but it was hard matching their names and faces together. There was Julia, who Viktoria distinctly remembered. Only a few of the others had tattoos, but for some reason, she couldn’t forget anything that had to do with roses.

The next one that was put under observation was a young man named Aaron, though he just went by the initial ‘A’. He was very quiet, and wouldn’t even talk to people he was close to. It was almost unnatural, but she had found it interesting that someone could go without speaking to a single human being for weeks. But maybe under all of that was genius just waiting to be seen.

Another one that she could remember was a girl named Ellie. Viktoria found her to be more memorable. She was a bit smarter than a few of the others, namely a certain brat named Josh (who never shut up and always made a joke of everything.)

There was Karla, of course. Viktoria had handpicked her. She wasn’t like the others that were chosen. She wouldn’t go up to Viktoria and scream in her face. She was vulnerable, and Viktoria liked it.

There was the pair that had just been brought in; Aimee Joe Vanderbilt and Gerard Way. When under observation, they were inseparable. It annoyed Viktor a bit, and normally he would just take one of them. But he especially wanted them both. Aimee Joe was smart and sarcastic. Gerard was a little quiet, but wasn’t really afraid to speak his own opinion. Viktoria already knew her father had made a mistake by choosing both of them, but he didn’t care. They were just too perfect

The rest of the ‘pets’ Viktoria could name, but couldn’t quite remember their faces. If she saw them, she would. But that wasn’t going to happen until later. She felt as if she knew them so well. And I have to watch them die…

She opened the door at the top of the stairs and took in the fresh air. She hadn’t been up there in at least a week, and it was a nice change from The House. As nice as it seemed, it was just her own personal torture chamber. And soon it’ll be theirs. She stepped onto the small brick path and made her way to the tall iron fence. She clasped the bars between her fingers and looked out onto the lake. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the cool metal. The breeze from the water drifted up towards her. She felt it swiftly move, like doe prancing through the forest to safety.

Her grip tightened on the bars and she clenched her teeth. My prison… She felt her eyes burn with tears and she shut them tighter. She held her breath, trying to make the tears go away. She stayed like that for a moment. Her eyes started to hurt from the pressure, and her lungs were aching. Her eyes flew open and she gasped for air. Tears came spilling down her rosy cheeks, and she sobbed quietly.

“Miss Viktoria?” came a voice from behind her. Her head snapped up, but she didn’t turn. “Get away from me”, she growled through her tears. She heard someone take a step forward towards her.

Her fists clenched even tighter around the iron bars than they already were. “Fuck off! I don’t want your sympathy!” she cried. She heard the person backing up. “I’m sorry… I just thought something might be wrong”, the voice said.

She whipped her head around to glare at them, but instead her face softened. Wyatt… She let go of the bars and turned completely. He had fear in his eyes as he backed up, still staring at her. She quickly strode towards him, wiping her eyes. “Wyatt, I didn’t know it was you… I figured it was Eric. I’m sorry I snapped at you”, she said softly.

He stopped and looked at her, puzzled. “Why should you be sorry, Miss Viktoria?” he asked. He cocked his head to the side slightly. She smiled weakly at him. “I told you not to call me that”, she said, chuckling quietly. He makes me so happy… even just to see his face. I still want to cry, but the urge isn’t quite as strong as before. He changes me.

She glanced at his guitar. She hadn’t noticed he had it with him before. “I shouldn’t treat you like that”, she said. She nodded towards the instrument in his hand. “Do you think you could play some music for me?” she asked, glad he couldn’t tell that she was blushing, considering her cheeks were already red from crying.

A small smile crossed Wyatt’s face. “You want me to play for you, Mi—I mean, Viktoria?” he asked.

She nodded. “I’ve heard you before. I think it sounds nice when you do.”

He walked over to the bench that faced the lake and sat down. He motioned for her to join him, and she slowly approached him. He laughed, smiling up at her. “I won’t bite you”, he said.

She giggled and sat down next to him. He strummed a few chords before playing a song that he had written only a month before. Viktoria remembered it because he was always in the garden when he wasn’t working for her father. She closed her eyes and let the music take her away from her prison, if only for a moment. Someday, I’ll leave this place. And I’ll never once look over my shoulder.

She listened to the sounds of his guitar until she felt her eyes start to burn again. I’ll never get out. We’re both stuck here until he dies. She quickly tried to blink the tears away, but Wyatt looked over at her. He set his guitar down and put a hand on her shoulder. “Are you alright?” he asked worriedly.

She opened her mouth to speak, but instead rested her head in her hands. She silently cried, hoping it would all just go away. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her. “Viktoria…” Wyatt whispered. “I understand.”

She bit her lip and laid her head on his shoulder. “Just hold me”, she said quietly. “Please just hold me, Wy.”


Yay... I didn't have to kill anyone yet!!! :) I love writing Viktoria. She's just kind of different... reviews plz? I'll give you a cookie if you do!!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story