Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're The Only Place That Feels Like Home

Code Crazy

by HeartbreakhOtel 1 review

Gerard needs some help and Billie sees something she probably wasn't mean to.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 2006 words

0Unrated
A/N: Short chapter, I‘m sorry. School and such has kept me busy. I promise to dig in to the good stuff! Enjoy for now and please review! It encourages me to update faster. Wink, wink xo
__________________

“I-I-I” I stuttered as I looked into Bob’s eyes. The kiss lingered on my mind as we both stood there speechless while trying to comprehend what we just did.

“I’m sorry.” was all I could eventually muster. I had spilled my guts out to him and even kissed him. There was no words to describe how stupid I felt.

“It’s fine. I was the one initiated it.” he replied quietly while I pulled back away further away from him until I was leaning against the counter. I felt like crumpling to my feet and shrinking smaller and smaller until I was just an ant on the floor.

“It’s fine. I just…I just…I’m going to go back to sleep.” I replied softly and quickly walking away as I heard him call me but I ignored him and continued on my way to my room where I shut the door and leaned against it, tempted to bash my head against it and decorate the white coated wood in crimson. I was wrong, a freak, messed up, I knew I had to be for shit like this I just had to do.

It was obvious to say I didn’t get one ounce of sleep that night because my mind was just fully prepared to remind me of how strange I was. I wasn’t worried about the nightmares, I wasn’t worried about anything about it.

The part that scared me was the kiss I had with Bob.

The part that terrified the most was that… I liked it.

~~

For more than an hour I sat on the bed. I chewed on my nails that were in need of a manicure as looked at the walls once more as I killed some time. I didn’t want to face Bob, again, especially after the fact that we kissed. What was I thinking? I serve him an order of drama with a side of kisses? I almost felt like a whore.

“Pull yourself together. It was an accident. He probably didn’t even mean it.” I said out loud to myself. Perhaps Bob just did it because he felt sorry for me. I mean I didn’t think he felt the same towards me. He avoided me most of the time, what was I to believe? Nothing at this point. Nothing.

I felt my phone vibrate and then I sighed as I took it off the bed. I wasn’t in the mood to do anything. That teenager part of me wanted to curl up in my bed and sleep all day. I flipped my phone open and was surprised to find it was from Gerard.

Code Crazy. Please help!!!! it read as a smile appeared on my face suddenly as I got up off the bed and put my phone in my pocket. I lived for moments like these.

“Gerard, what have you gotten yourself into this time?” I asked myself as I slipped on my old chucks and thankfully they haven’t started smelling yet. I slipped on a plain hoodie as well before I stepped out the door. Absolutely grateful I didn’t hear Bob in the apartment, I wasn’t ready to face him still, I wonder if I ever will be. My embarrassment level has never been at an all time high. Maybe I could talk to him later. Maybe.

I shut the door and locked it, trotting down the stairs while cringing at the cold air that blew through the city as I shivered slightly. I couldn’t wait till it was Spring. I was so over this cold weather. I think I even fell a cold coming on.

I walk to Gerard and Mikey’s place, finding Frank waiting for me with a smirk on his face as he smoked a cigarette.

“Fuck, you’re slow.” he smiled as I flipped him off while looking up at the apartment building.

“Who’s the bitch this time?” I nod my head up as Frank shook his head.

“I don’t know. I’ll bet you five bucks it’s a red head.” he said extending his hand as I shook it with a shrug.

“Ready for action?” I smiled at him as he nodded.

“My time to shine.” he replied clapping his hands as we both walked upstairs and rehearsed our little plan like we had done in the past when Gerard’s one night stands’ couldn’t take the hint that it was a one night stand.

“Okay, so I’ll go first obviously, just wait like five minutes and then come in.” I told him as he held a thumb up to me. I counted to three before I looked at him and smirked.

“Go!” he mouthed as I opened the door and walked in with a regal entrance.

“Gerard baby, I’m back.” I smiled as I stepped closer and saw Gerard and a girl standing in the living room. Gerard look flustered as I rolled my eyes silently. Of course she was a red head.

“Who the hell is she?!” I yelled at him and pointed at the girl as she looked at me.

“Who the hell are YOU?!” she shot back as I fake gasped.

“Me? Who am I?! I’m his girlfriend bitch.” I shot at her as she glared at me.

“Girlfriend?” she asked confused as she looked at Gerard.

“Gerard what the fuck!” I yelled at him, sticking my hips out as he did the same with his hands.

“It’s not what you think, I swear!” he replied.

“After everything I did for you! I even gave up cheese for you! This is how you treat me?!” I shouted at him, making a point to raise my voice while he seem to cower as he stuttered.

“Billie please listen to me I didn’t-”

“No! You can take your apology and shove it up your ass!” I shot back as the door threw open and Frank jumped in.

“Gerard I can’t take it anymore! I refuse to be your fuck buddy on the side. Either you choose or I’m saying fuck you. I love you Gerard! Don’t you love me?! Let’s run away together!” he told Gerard as the girl looked like someone had just shot her pony.

“Who are you?!” she yelled at him as he glared at her.

“I’m his boyfriend God damn it! Who the hell are you skank?” he yelled back at her in a gay guy voice while she glared at him.

“What is going on? Gerard is this some sick joke?” she asked as Gerard blushed.

“Yeah Gerard. You better fucking explain right now or I’m sodomizing you with my six inch stiletto and I’m taking your Freddie Mercury down with you!” I yelled as I pointed at Frank who gasped at me.

“What did you say bitch?” he retorted at me as I growled and toppled him to the floor as he screamed a girl scream.

“Get off me you psycho bitch!” he yelled.

“Ouch let go of my hair you skankstrumpet!” I yelled back as we wrestled on the floor, enough to make the red headed bimbo scrambled out of the apartment before we had the chance to attack her. She figured that was her opportunity to make it unharmed as Gerard called after her.

“Gisele wait…stop…come back….Fuck, thank goodness!” he sighed as he looked at us.

“Thanks guys, you don’t know how grateful I am.”

“What’s wrong with her in the first place?” I asked as me and Frank got off the floor, straightening my hair and clothes out as he rolled his eyes.

“The bitch is just too much. She wanted to make me breakfast, and go out on more dates. Fuck, I hate commitment!” he yelled softly as I rolled my eyes. Gerard had always been a womanizer since I could remember. He only had one solid relationship with a girl named Lindsey. I never quite knew why they had broken up, but it seemed like Gerard had really cared for her. The world may never know…

“Yes Gerard. Commitment. So bad for you.” I mocked him as he shrugged.

“Whatever I’m just glad she’s gone. You guys are ace!” he smiled as Frank brushed his shoulder off.

“We are pretty good actors aren’t we?” he shrugged as I smiled.

“You know Gerard, I think you need to compensate us by having us take time out of day to help you with your many one night stands gone wrong.” I pointed out as Frank nodded.

“Yeah! Some collector’s fee or some shit.” he agreed as Gerard rolled his eyes.

“Fine, fine, if I buy you guys drinks, will you shut the fuck up?” he asked us as we looked at each other before nodding.

“Yes!” we smiled in unison.
_____


“Down the hatchet. Embrace it.” Frank held a shot up for me as I shook my head.

“No. I don’t do shots.” I told him.

“Don’t be a puss, just do it.” he replied shoving it in my hand as I rolled my eyes before quickly downing the liquid that stung like a bitch as I sputtered some of it out.

“Hot damn.” I coughed as I drank my soda to wash it down as Frank giggled.

“That wasn’t even a double. You’re a weakling.” he smiled.

“I am not.”

“Am too.”

“Am not.” I said pushing him as he almost toppled over his seat.

“Hey, hands off the goods.” he said defensively as I smirked.

“It’s too much work being friends with a Frank Iero.” I stated as he smiled.
“Baby I know this.” he said sarcastically as I laughed.

“Gerard, have you picked up anyone on your desperate radar?” I asked sarcastically.

“No not yet.” he replied seriously while I rolled my eyes.

“And you wonder why I don’t want to live with him.” I mumbled to Frank as he giggled.

“Poor Mikey.” he said shaking head as I laughed and sipped some more of my soda.

“I’m going to use the restroom.” I sighed as he nodded. I got up and followed the hallway to the ladies room and relieved my bladder. I swore I would’ve thought I was pregnant, wait I wouldn’t think about it.

“Gross.” I shuddered at the image. I didn’t know if kids were for me.

I stepped back out into the crowd of bikers and rednecks while struggling to get through. I was more than sure I felt my ass being squeezed several times as I growled in frustration. I made a move to turn left, but stopped when a face caught my eye. I recognized that red flaming hair as I watched Jamia sitting at the bar while I couldn’t help but scrutinize her. So what if she was pretty? I asked myself as I continued to watch her. An unfamiliar feeling reeled into my stomach as I tried to shake it off but it wouldn’t subside. Something was wrong because the way I was feeling…

It was jealously.

A guy appeared with dark hair and light eyes. He handed her a drink as she smiled before pulling him in for a kiss as I sighed while they shared a few more kisses.

How I was supposed to explain this to Frank?
_________

(A/N: Billie’s caught between a rock and a hard place isn’t she? Sadly I can’t say things will get better, there is plenty of more drama coming up for the poor girl and relationships will be tested. Let’s hope we all make it out alive)
Sign up to rate and review this story